Lindsay Lohan Bombs On 'Saturday Night Live'

Sun, March 4, 2012 10:33am EDT by 28 Comments
Lindsay Lohan SNL

The internet blew up with criticism of the troubled star — but are her haters being too harsh?

Lindsay Lohan is working hard to try and rehabilitate her image, but it seems her March 3 Saturday Night Live appearance did nothing to inspire faith in her acting abilities!

Lindsay, 25, seemed to be awkward and struggling the whole show, relying heavily on cue cards opposed to actually remembering her lines. Furthermore, her recent bloated appearance was hard to ignore. It seems like she will have a lot more work to do if she wants to be known for her acting opposed to personal notoriety!

Do YOU think Lindsay bombed on SNL, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Lindsay:

1. Lindsay Lohan: I’m Staying ‘Clean & Sober’
  2. Lindsay Lohan Is ‘Clean And Sober.’ Did Whitney Houston’s Death Inspire Her Change?
  3. What Happened To Lindsay Lohan’s Bloated Face?

JoshKoshOhMyGosh

Posted at 5:05 PM on July 6, 2012

I agree. Lindsay should’ve totally gotten the role of Skeeter on The Help! As for SNL, I liked her on this episode. It’s not that she wasn’t funny, I didn’t really laugh at the other characters either cause it’s not all that funny, anyways. I really hope she’ll make an amazing comeback soon!
♥ you, Lindsay!! I’m never liked her as a blonde. She was a beautifully natural redhead, and in my opinion, she should’ve stayed that way. But it’s her hair, and her choice.

I am taking the Internet seriously now. I am retired and can dive into it. There is quite a rich diversity of information in blogs so I am getting involved and commenting. You have made your blog more interesting than most that I read. Thanks for that. I

Posted at 2:41 AM on June 10, 2012

Hi there, simply become aware of your blog via Google, and located that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you proceed this in future. A lot of folks shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

nancy

Posted at 1:23 AM on June 2, 2012

i think she looks beautiful with her blonde hair not washed up at all,she looks healty not bloated,,all the guest host read que cards nothing is perfect its done live ,the show is going downhill has been for many years ,but at least she looks healty and has cleaned up her act

Brad

Posted at 1:19 PM on March 5, 2012

I second the comment on her hair color too. Way too washed out and blonde for her. She’s only 25 but is starting to look like someone more than twice her age trying to look younger, like Donatella Versace.

Brad

Posted at 1:15 PM on March 5, 2012

She was pretty bad, especially for an actress. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an SNL performer so blatantly read off the que cards. I could understand more if she were not an actress, but there really was no excuse for such a dismal performance, especially since she’s been on the show before, and supposedly had a week of rehearsal.

mary

Posted at 6:30 PM on March 4, 2012

my neighbor’s step-sister made $14322 past week. she is working on the internet and bought a $354800 house. All she did was get fortunate and try the advice written on this web site..MakeCash2.com

Shelly

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 4, 2012

I didn’t watch the show but even with all her problems Lindsay is a good actress. I was more than surprised when I read she bombed on SNL.

lexi

Posted at 4:24 PM on March 4, 2012

what is hollywoodlifej talking about her it was funny and even kristin was looking at the cue cards, stop putting this girl down she has amazing talent and it looks like she is doing good

nancy

Posted at 1:25 AM on June 2, 2012

i agree with you ,,i posted then read your post

Barbara Scott

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 4, 2012

she needs to go back to her normal hair color, the white blonde does nothing for her

zoey

Posted at 2:57 PM on March 4, 2012

Their was a picture of her vs. where she looks better,before she looks better.I think shes trying to look like the linsey that everyone love back then but all those fillers doesn’t cut it. it looks like she stuff too many donuts!!!!!!!!

JBH

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 4, 2012

Hey! Give the girl a break! What was wrong with her performance? I think it took a lot of guts and humility! STOP judging!!!

jessie

Posted at 2:06 PM on March 4, 2012

WTF? She was better than most hosts these days. Screw you HL. If she was Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift, I doubt you’d be saying the same.

hannah

Posted at 2:47 PM on March 4, 2012

well thats dumb to say… selena or taylor have not screwed up their lives, or made themselves the laughing stalk of hollywood.

Soratothamax

Posted at 5:37 PM on March 5, 2012

I thought Hollywood was about acting, not someone’s personal life? Selena, though she has a good personal life, has a horrible Hollywood life because she CAN’T act. Taylor can’t sing. Have you ever hear her live? Total FAIL.

nancy

Posted at 1:27 AM on June 2, 2012

they are actor,s but they are real people too nothing in life is perfect every fam has someone who messes up she is still a younfg girl finding her way come on its only snl

sara

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 4, 2012

Ummm I thought she did fine. doing comedy live is freakin HARD. Bloated..it looks like she had cheek injections..so she looks like most you you fake Hollywood whores…

Dena

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 4, 2012

Not a surprise. She couldn’t even tell Matt Lauer how many days sober she was on her interview last week. LIAR. It’s because she’s NOT sober. Last night’s SNL flop is further proof!

Benjamin marcus raucher

Posted at 12:48 PM on March 4, 2012

I hope she whips her addiction

Benjamin Marcus Raucher

Jean

Posted at 11:33 AM on March 4, 2012

Well, I think she bombed. She wasn’t funny at all. I don’t care about her dependence on cue cards or anything else, the only thing that matter is whether she was funny and she clearly wasn’t funny, which means she bombed.

nancy

Posted at 1:28 AM on June 2, 2012

thats show hasnt been funny for years it sucks

javi

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 4, 2012

i don’t think she bomb but unfortunately she should have done snl or any comedy when she was ready remember its been 7 years of her doing anything movie or tv its like she’s starting all over again. but i would advice her go to acting coaches or just do small things like commercials i hope she gets better because everyone deserves a second chance. and she is talented.

Diana

Posted at 11:16 AM on March 4, 2012

Ok… BLOATED APPEARANCE? seriously? i think she looks just fine, i am not her biggest fan, at all i feel bad for her. Because comments like this made is what really hurts people. I think she did fine and if you cannot put yourself in her position then you really are inhuman. She probably knew everyone would back trash her and knew that comments like “bloated” would come out, because after all this critical society has to find something and SOMEONE to talk bad about. But forget it when people like her die, everyone is remembering her and being sad because the USA lost a great actress. Is just a bunch of hypocrite media. You have done it to Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and who knows what others. i BELIEVE in free speech but g’z the society who wants to work on anti bulling feeds off the best by bulling of their famous people. Make a change take example of the ultimate bully Perez Hilton, he changed b/c he wanted to make a difference…stop bulling people. Specially those who are trying to recover from really hard stuff. Disappointing Hollywoodlife.com

LGK

Posted at 1:11 PM on March 4, 2012

WHY do people call her a great actress…the only decent think she ever did was Parent Trap and that was like 13 yrs ago..I cannot think of ANOTHER single role that she did not play exactly the same wooden style, supported by real actors/actresses…Rachel McAdams, Jamie L. Curtis, Jane Fonda..she never showed any great talent, range, emotions etc

gbtw

Posted at 11:31 PM on March 4, 2012

i thought she was good in freaky friday and mean girls. not exactly roles with deep emotions, but… if she hadn’t have gotten sidetracked, i felt like she could’ve gotten somewhere in her life. maybe she still can if she can learn to WORK FOR IT.

nancy

Posted at 1:35 AM on June 2, 2012

my god iam not her biggest fan but leave the kid alone ,let her do her thing and live without people putting her down ,what if your coworkers were to say these things to you infront of everyone what if she was your daughter who knows one day she could be a great actress ,,get over it and treat people the way you want to be treated thats why there will always be wars because of people hating like you

dumas1000

Posted at 11:16 AM on March 4, 2012

People who dislike Lindsay Lohan are going to dislike her, no matter what she does. For people who have no forgiven her, there is nothing she can do to satisfy those people. As a recovering addict, in general, you just have to accept that fact. She hasn’t had an industry job in 2-plus years, so I imagine she would be nervous. There’s no instant fix here. It’s going to take time. She has admitted as much. In the eyes of many, she would have “bombed” no matter what.

Hi

Posted at 10:55 AM on March 4, 2012

I dont think she bombed she just seemed really nervous. She did mess up a bit during the jail skit though.