Justin Bieber: I'm 'Happy' I Wasn't Aborted

Sun, March 4, 2012 6:19pm EST by 21 Comments
Justin Bieber Abortion

Jessica

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 5, 2012

I love you so much I wish I could see you

mirian

Posted at 3:36 PM on March 24, 2012

Hello justin bieber woo I love you. Like.Miusic 100%%%%%%%%………

Kelly

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 21, 2012

Who wouldn’t be happy that they weren’t aborted? Are we supposed to be resentful that we were allowed to be born simply because we live in a very pro-choice society? I’m glad I wasn’t aborted. I was born in 1968, before Roe v. Wade ever happened, so abortion was still illegal when I was born. My Mom would never have had me aborted, anyway. She and my Dad had been married since 1964, and they were ready to start a family. And in case anyone’s wondering, yes, my Mom and Dad and I are all pro-life. I don’t know what Justin Bieber’s views are on abortion, but it doesn’t surprise me that he’s glad he wasn’t aborted. If he had been, he wouldn’t be here.

Bosanka

Posted at 11:37 AM on March 6, 2012

When he wrote, ‘that was intense’ it’s like you can tell he’s upset well he seems it from my opinion. I don’t think that person should have written that.
Oh well, it’s happened and that’s just my opinion, no hate<3

Jess

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 5, 2012

When I saw it I thought it was funny! :) I was like oh wow and started laughing!!!! ♥
And how he responded was pretty funny to in my opinion :)

no hate intended if you’re getting that vibe BTW

Arcachnar

Posted at 2:28 PM on March 5, 2012

Okay. Lets bring some common sense here.

Justion said this, not because he is rich or something. No. The only reason was that when his mother was 18 years old, she did not had the funds or a stable life to care for a baby. It was real hard for her to choose the right decision in that time. Luckly, she kept him.

Unicorn

Posted at 5:01 AM on March 5, 2012

I cann see why that person tweeted that.. When Justin’ Mom was pregnant she was going through a really hard time she could’ve done anything at that time

Anonimator

Posted at 1:09 AM on March 5, 2012

He surprised me. I thought he had been aborted. Looking at the way he wears his pants, one thing is for sure, he sure aborts his poop an awful lot! Pew!

barb

Posted at 2:14 AM on March 5, 2012

rude much. we can all see how immature you are.

Arcachnar

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 5, 2012

Wow. Your parents must be really proud of you, right?

Hannah

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 4, 2012

He’s probably only saying that because he’s rich and famous now. I did read somewhere that his mom tried to commit suicide once, then she found God.

beeyonke

Posted at 9:58 PM on March 4, 2012

of couse he was happy that his mom didn;t aborted him, GOOD answer Justin B

beyonshke17

Posted at 9:54 PM on March 4, 2012

of couser he was happy. Good answer justin B

Kelly

Posted at 8:50 PM on March 4, 2012

I’m glad he wasn’t aborted too.

Anonymous

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 4, 2012

On Demi Lovato & Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas & Selena Gomez & Joe Jonas & Anonymous & Hannah Montana.

Celebrities sometimes often tell someone that they looked Different between right and wrong One Person say do you know what they say about nice guys finsh last one thing its for sure is that they were wrong its against the law to have the state of Cailfornia to have People for birthday parties, I knew that he would be happy for him sence he turned 18 years old eariler this one person tells the other girl saying what it like to see someone that you knew form the past few months I know someone out there its that one person went insane because she knows sooner or later then 10 seconds later your’e running out of time if the clock sturck at midnight the former Hannah Montana Star should know to but my friend Demi its seems to me that you want to join the punk’d party well Demi my Friend as long as the Heartbreak kid shawn michaels is on the job, but I know your wondering to yoursleves what it like to be famous person by commuity people of Cailforina should know about teenagers going to party all time sure I mean she was amazed by his peers.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 7:36 PM on March 4, 2012

i think every kid would be happy that they weren’t aborted.

kathy

Posted at 7:06 PM on March 4, 2012

Of course he is happy he wasn’t aborted, or else he wouldnt have been able to live out his dream like he is able to do now!!What’s so surprising that he answered that tweet? There’s nothing wrong with that! Are you trying to say just because he is happy he wasn’t aborted, that he is against abortions? REALLY?? And honestly,, so what if he is against it? Nothing wrong with that either! People have their own opinions on that, so why cant he have his own opinions? because he’s Justin Bieber??

anonymous

Posted at 7:02 PM on March 4, 2012

I’m surprised Hollywood Life would post something soo stupid!! Whats the big deal that he responded? He tries to respond to most of his fans everyday, and its not like he said anything bad, he jsut agrred with her that he was glad his mom didnt abort him.. The one that tweeted him about it probably just said that because his mom was a young teenage mother when she had him, and she had the choice at that time to abort, give him up for adoption, or keep him,, and she was grateful she made the right decision by keeping him.. whats the problem with that?

palwasha

Posted at 9:30 AM on March 5, 2012

hej justin bieber ja nu palwasha :) jb søde justin bieber min bog justin bieber kr 69 nu ja netto bilka
tlf 69 10 10 10 nu ja jb

palwasha

Posted at 10:03 AM on March 5, 2012

justin bieber jb wow søde :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

justin bieber

Posted at 10:06 AM on March 5, 2012

Før 1814 var det dog ikke dagen for fødslen, der blev opført i kirkebøgerne – det var kun dåbsdagen.
Der er tale om rund fødselsdag, når alderen er delelig med tallet ti. Runde fødselsdage fejres ofte med en større fest. Ved 100-års fødselsdage er der tradition for et festtelegram fra HM Dronningen. ‘Halvrunde’ fødselsdage er øvrige tal delelige med 5.
I skudår er det den 24. februar, som er skuddag, hvilket betyder, at den 24. skydes ind. Så har man fødselsdag den 29. februar i skudår, vil man altid have fødselsdag den 28. februar, er man født den 28., bliver det til den 27. osv., men det praktiseres ikke normalt. Har man fødselsdag på selve skuddagen (den 24.), vil man reelt kun hvert 4. år kunne fejre sin fødselsdag på den rigtige dato. I praksis holder de fleste dog deres fødselsdag på det dato-tal, som man er født på – så er man født den 25. i et skudår, fejres det også den 25. alle andre år.
I mange lande forbindes fødselsdage med gavegivning. I den danske kultur fejres fødselsdage ofte med festmåltid, fødselsdagssang, fødselsdagslys og -flag. Andre kulturer fokuserer ikke så meget på fødselsdagene. I katolske kredse er det mere navnedagen, der fejres, mens andre – f.eks. Jehovas Vidner – slet ikke fejrer fødselsdagen.En fødselsdag er den dag i året, hvor en person er født. Denne dag er der i mange kulturer tradition for at festligholde hvert år med særlig fokus på ‘runde’ fødselsdage.