Selena Gomez Has Writing On Her Foot — Did She Get ANOTHER Tattoo?

Sat, March 3, 2012 3:27pm EST by 38 Comments
Selena Gomez Tattoo

It looks like Selena Gomez got a second tattoo on her left foot! Do you think it’s real?

The jury is still out on this one. When she was leaving a blood work clinic in Florida March 2, Selena Gomez was photographed with what seems to be a little tattoo on her left ankle.

The 19-year-old actress recently got a new tattoo — a red heart on her wrist, but could she have gotten another one we don’t know about? Some fans think the ink looks like it could say “Scarlett” after her unborn baby sister, while others believe it’s just makeup for her new film, Spring Breakers.

Do YOU think Selena got another tattoo? If so, what does it say? Sound off below!

More Selena News

1. Selena Gomez Poses With A Fan In Florida While Filming ‘Spring Breakers’
  2. Selena Gomez Flashes Her Bra — Was She Sending Justin Bieber A Birthday Message?
  3. ‘Spring Breakers’ Cast Have ‘Natural Chemistry,’ Ride Mopeds Together

Jillian

Posted at 9:18 PM on June 25, 2012

My mommy didnt let me get a tattoo permanently, but she let me do it in sharpie. I trace over it every day.

Bode Weight Loss

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 19, 2012

I have been browsing online more than three hours these days, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours. It’s beautiful value sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the web will likely be a lot more useful than ever before.

jasmine

Posted at 4:23 PM on May 18, 2012

IDONT LIKE UMANN GOING OUT WITH JUSTIN BIEBER HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryanna

Posted at 10:25 PM on March 27, 2012

I’m Ryanna and I’m ten I think
it’s ok that she got a tattoo of Justin bieber’s name how cares and I hope she likes it sense she got it

Lidia

Posted at 2:05 PM on June 9, 2012

Her “tattoo” of Justin Bieber is fake. She drew it with a sharpie.

Jillian

Posted at 12:32 PM on March 17, 2012

I am Jillian and I am 9 years old. If this is a real tattoo, then I will get one just like it. I admire Selena, and I will do whatever she does. I already got a heart tattoo on my wrist just like her!

And yes, it is permanent.

Post what you think!

Daria

Posted at 6:25 AM on March 24, 2012

1st u r only 9 years old and u got a tattoo? Tell me the name of the place so we could close it down cuz it is illigal
2nd – if u got a tattoo of heart to be just like selena then im sorry to say this but ur not like her cuz selena’s tattoo is a music note. Not a heart. A heart was just a rumor. If u dont believe me type un “selena’s musicnote tattoo” in to google images and ull see also check out pariz hilton website.

PattyCake

Posted at 4:18 PM on May 15, 2012

Yeah ok? Your post sounds very sarcastic, so I doubt you’re 9 years old. And if you are, your mom should not be allowing you to be on the internet reading and posting stuff, because if you’re already doing this, God only knows what you’ll be posting when you’re 13!! Selena Gomez is 19 years old, a legal adult and can get a tattoo if she wants, I think it probably is for her movie, however her songs are clean and motivating and her movies so far have been age appropriate for her fans. She has indeed publicly already told her fans that the younger ones should not go see her movie because it deals with more adult issues, you cannot expect a movie star/singer to stand still in time, just to please a certain demographic, because just as she is growing up, so are her fans. When it comes down to it, it’s all about parental supervision!

Alexis

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 10, 2012

i think it says believe not Scarrlett