Selena Gomez Short-Shorts With 'Spring Breakers' Co-Stars: Who Wore Them Best?

Fri, March 2, 2012 12:40pm EST by 15 Comments
selena gomez shorts spring breakers

Selena and her co-stars looked cool in the Florida heat, all rocking seriously short shorts — but which ‘Spring Breaker’ star looked best in the warm weather staple? It’s a sexy shorts showdown!

It looks like Spring Breakers co-stars Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson are bonding while on location in Florida before they begin shooting their latest flick — in fact, the girls are even dressing alike!

The trio made a run to Starbucks, where they all kept it casual in seriously short, distressed denim cutoffs — they looked great!

While Selena rocked a lighter pair, Ashley showed off colored denim and Vanessa went for darker denim. Who do you think pulled off the trend best?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Aaliyah

Posted at 1:22 PM on June 21, 2012

If selena is involved in something there is always good news and bad news..But as I look at the picture..I kind of think that selena wore it best…I know Venessa leg looks retarded in that pic and I really dont know much about Ashley Benson..but Benson is second best and Venessa is last..I really dont like the three of them but who cares anyways? But I think Selena wore it best…Anyone agree with me?

Jae Marcantonio

Posted at 12:52 PM on June 11, 2012

I carry on listening to the news broadcast talk about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get some?

abbimorgan

Posted at 8:10 PM on March 4, 2012

vanessa win i mean she has attitude and body to wear them ¡ ¡ ashley ‘s shorts are cool and she’s cool too but selina … like i said once if you don’t have nice things to say you’ll better don’t say a word right ?

Darrell

Posted at 10:46 AM on March 3, 2012

You know, Ashley Benson is the best actress and i will always vote for her because she is smart and talented herself. She has smart thinking power just like she has all power in her hands. Ashley has the skills to pay all the bills and has a positive attitude that just won’t quit. I love you, Ashley.

Selgomez

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 2, 2012

I miss you Michael~
Sel

Vanessa Anne's Fan

Posted at 4:11 PM on March 3, 2012

Anything to do with Selena is bad news. Vanessa and Ashley are totally rocking the shorts <3

Michael Jo

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 2, 2012

Selena,Ashley,Vanessa are all 3 way beautiful.Have Fun ladies(: Hi Selena~ you know your extra beautiful(:
with love Michael Jo.

Josefina

Posted at 5:16 PM on March 2, 2012

Does anyone realize the huge mistake in the name of Vanessa? They write JUDGENS, OMG! HOW STUPID YOU HAVE TO BE TO WRITE IT LIKE THAT?!

Noor

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 2, 2012

salena gomes stinks she is the horrible singer in the world
and wow breaking up with guys is your hobby.

fh

Posted at 1:58 PM on March 2, 2012

truee, she dates guys for fame

george

Posted at 3:42 PM on March 2, 2012

@Noor
@fh

sweetie, i do not know, what you have smoked or you have your monthly menstrual period, but there is no reason to be rude.

Smh

Posted at 12:41 AM on March 4, 2012

I didn’t know that you knew her personally, therefore giving you the right to say that. Oh wait! You don’t. Here’s a tip stop acting like you know someone who you obviously know nothing about .

kate

Posted at 2:50 PM on March 2, 2012

You’re such a loser

Char

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 2, 2012

Firstly, that’s your opinion which I honestly think is wrong; she mightn’t be the best but her voice has been growing and she puts out good music. Secondly, how many guys has she brken up with and are you keeng tabs or something? Plus, if this don’t work out it is okay to break up with someone. Noor, all in all dumb comment.

Gabby M

Posted at 1:19 PM on March 2, 2012

They all look beautiful ! I voted on Selena’s because I like that she wore a light color , other than that I hope it goes well for them in the movie can’t wait to see it !