Robert Pattinson Reportedly Goes To Sex Clubs Without Kristen Stewart

Fri, March 2, 2012 2:42pm EDT by 16 Comments

noushin

Posted at 1:17 PM on March 4, 2012

i know robert feom jan2011 and i m became his a huge fan every night i see his all d 4 parts of twilight n it makes me feel so calm,loveable,relax and ofcoure after seeing all of that i sleep with the dream of robert. robert realy dud you r too sexy but i want to ask a ques r u the same guy who seen in twilight who does not do anything to his girlfriend before marriege? as i know all hollywood actor they r not like that only that thing in u impressed me a lot n u share ur bithday with my younger brother. last but not the least …………………..

Karen E.

Posted at 10:13 AM on March 3, 2012

I think Rob and his dad were having fun with each other,Rob’s dad has too much respect for his family,but then again thats how the rumors get started.You all watch it is going to be on every rag tabloid magazine…It is news that sells.Plus I think Rob has the same respect for Kristen..He is out in NYC shopping probably for both of them,because they know what each other likes,you see Kristen wearing Rob’s clothes all the time,I remember when I was young I always wore my boyfriend shirts and such, made me feel closer to him.Rob is A warm and caring person and I really believe in my heart that is what his parents gave him,And Kristen too,hers is starting to bloom..Rob and Kristen are soul mate’s.They were made for each other..As always i send peace,prayers and love to the entire Pattinson’s and Stewart ‘s family,and their canine,family.Stay true to each Rob and Kristen.It’s a mean cruel world out there.Take care of one another….Karen E

Rashmi

Posted at 8:08 AM on March 3, 2012

With k.Stewert looks her bodygard brother and without her world’s smartest and sexiest person but only in Twilight series…

anna cabana

Posted at 2:06 AM on March 3, 2012

every body can go to club if they wont there nothing wrong about that i can go as well just leave theme alone

babymax79936

Posted at 9:06 PM on March 2, 2012

I think he was joking and talked about going with his Dad. But if he does frequent this type of establishment, it is better he does it now at 25 when he is unmarried rather than when he is 35 married and with children. I hope he realizes that communication is the key to relationships and he talked to Kristen about his experience. God Bless Rob and Kristen.

MEDF

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 2, 2012

He was joking. Being sarcastic.

denn

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 2, 2012

It is interview and Rob was joking about his dad coming on his Berlin premiere. Read it all, if you dont believe.

Marsha

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 2, 2012

I read the complete interview from another site, and yes he is joking. I agree with this person. ^
He joked about taking his dad, and the rest of his family there.
At the end of the interview it said that he, and his family left early. Then the interviewer joked that they may be heading to that club. Clearly joking.
Poor guy can’t joke without people believing it to be true.

Yeah

Posted at 4:35 PM on March 2, 2012

Robert is a freak and a loser.

Dawn

Posted at 4:26 PM on March 2, 2012

The orgies are stage shows at the Kit Kat club people. Do some research! There is no audience participation unless requested ahead of time. I see nothing wrong with him going there and I wouldn’t care if my husband went either. He’d probably really enjoy it too. Gotta let boys be boys.

Zoe

Posted at 4:13 PM on March 2, 2012

Seriously? It was a joke. He was being sarcastic. He was also clearly overestimating the intelligence level of gossip rags like Hollywood life.

just me

Posted at 12:29 AM on March 3, 2012

good one:)

Laura Ann

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 2, 2012

Ok, so how do we know Robert wasn’t on the phone with Kristen. that would be a hoot. I would love to be a fly on that wall.

Super

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 2, 2012

It sounds like he was joking…

Rez

Posted at 3:17 PM on March 2, 2012

IT WAS JOOOKE for GOD’S SAKE!!! Do you have common sense?? His mom and sisters where there…so what do you think?? GAHHHHHHH…

laa

Posted at 3:05 PM on March 2, 2012

Well he openly admitted it so im guessing its true,
Not that it really matters anyway.