Justin Bieber's Mom Pattie Mallette Releasing Book About Her Drug Addiction, Teen Pregnancy & More

Fri, March 2, 2012 9:16am EST by 10 Comments
Justin Bieber mom

Pattie’s world famous son Justin Bieber even wrote the forward to the upcoming book that is bound to be an inspiration to many!

Justin Bieber, 18, wouldn’t be where he is today without his amazing mother, Pattie Mallette. But before there was Justin, Pattie went through a very difficult time as a teen mother who felt “abandoned” and “unloved” according to her new book, Nowhere But Up.

Pattie shares her experiences with drug addiction and brush with suicide. The mother of one of the most famous teens on the planet is speaking out to share her story with the world, and we commend her for it.

The book hits shelves on Sept. 12 — we can’t wait to read it!

— Chloe Melas

More Bieber News:

1. Michelle Obama V. Ellen DeGeneres! Who Wins The Push-Up Battle?
  2. Adam Lambert: Being In A Gay Relationship Is Hard
  3. Taylor Swift & Zac Efron’s Relationship To Be Revealed Soon

Mariah

Posted at 4:11 AM on August 2, 2012

Pattie I am so proved of what you’ve done.
You gave you’re son the best life ever,
Justin is lucky to have you as a mom,
And you’re lucky to have Justin as a
Son. Justin is my idol, he will
Always be.

Mariah

Posted at 4:03 AM on August 2, 2012

Pattie I wish u And Justin the best. U gave you’re son the happiest life ever

briana

Posted at 5:42 PM on May 11, 2012

pattie is just as famous for bieng justins mother we(beliebers) support youre decision to inspire the world with you story.. it takes strength to change and it takes heart to share your struggle in hopes of changing a strangers life.The world could use more people willing to share thier stories just to keep some one else from falling.
love bre:)

Jutstin

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 14, 2012

Hi justin
How old are you
From stephanie and Damien

delena

Posted at 10:07 AM on March 9, 2012

i think its very bad becuse she is not a good writer i dont like her and i heate her son .i just love selena gomez she is great

Rissi Rocha

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 7, 2012

My name is Rissi. I am 14 and I love the idea of you writing a book, infact I, myself love to write! It’s like poring out all of your feelings on to a single sheet of paper. I write, in school, about how much your son means to me. I love him so much. I pray to see him one day! Godbless you for having such a wonderful person!

Anna Heck

Posted at 12:21 PM on March 7, 2012

cannt wait for 6 months lol…. ill be to buisy reading i wont be on facebook for a while lol…..

Fergz

Posted at 8:25 PM on March 4, 2012

She’s amazing and beautiful. I would love her to be my mum.

argentinian belieber

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 2, 2012

aw she’s gorgeous. i cant wait to read it. the foreword is written by justin and i bet there’s a lot of stuff about justin there. is it going to be like a biography or like a novel, kinda like the argentine book abzurdah? kinda like a diary? well i just hope it’s good

Tia

Posted at 1:38 PM on March 2, 2012

I’m getting this!!!!! I Can really connect with pattie about the suicide thing