Justin Bieber Hangs With Sophia Grace & Rosie At ‘Ellen’ On His Birthday

Fri, March 2, 2012 8:50pm EST by 15 Comments
Justin Bieber birthday

This adorable duo has rubbed shoulders with all of Hollywood’s biggest names, and now they can add Justin to their list — do you think they invited him to their new ‘Tea Time’ segment?

Justin Bieber is such a good sport! The singer was celebrating his 18th birthday on March 1 and stopped by The Ellen Degeneres Show to celebrate the big day. But it wouldn’t be a complete Ellen experience without hanging with her new little stars, Sophia Grace Brownlee, 8 and Rosie McClelland, 5.

After Justin received a $100K Fisker Karma car and was serenaded by actress Megan Mullally, he went backstage to hang with the two adorable Brits!

Sophia Grace and Rosie have chatted with everyone from Katy Perry, Rihanna, and they even had Taylor Swift on their new segment called Tea Time! We wonder if Justin sat down for some birthday tea?

Hopefully, we get to see this duo meet Biebs on an upcoming episode of Ellen!

— Chloe Melas

More ‘Ellen DeGeneres Show’ News:

1. Michelle Obama V. Ellen DeGeneres! Who Wins The Push-Up Battle?
  2. Adam Lambert: Being In A Gay Relationship Is Hard
  3. Taylor Swift & Zac Efron’s Relationship To Be Revealed Soon

Soti

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 7, 2013

I luv Sophia Grace’s and Rosie’s Ellen show !!!!! They’re so cute, and funny!! So lucky to meet lots of stars, how lucky!!

megan

Posted at 6:16 PM on June 8, 2012

i wish you could come play for me on june 20th your so cute

Vbchick3335

Posted at 7:15 PM on May 16, 2012

I love Sophia grace and Rosie y’all are so cute I wish I had little sisters like you two. All I have is an older sister

thetinks

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 3, 2012

i saw Sophia and Rosie on Ellen when they met Nicki Minaj and they were crazy adorable. Sophia is a natural born talent and at eight years old could take over for Oprah any day now. I like the fact that Rosie doesn’t say much…they work good together like that and Sophia’s singing is spot on.

Young LADY

Posted at 5:47 AM on March 3, 2012

Justin Bieber is now 18 years old, and what a lovely young lady she is turning out to be.

Selena Gee

Posted at 12:30 PM on March 3, 2012

Talk about being super rude,I understand having an opinion,but using words like ‘she’ and ‘lady’?That’s just being a child.Grow up and stop teasing him will you?I mean love him or hate him,you can’t stop thinking about him!

sandy

Posted at 9:16 AM on March 4, 2012

why so rude? how could you say anything bad about him? He’s well spoken, comes from a great family, polite, super giving and caring-giving back silently is one of his top priorities) drug free, good looking- I could go on and on.
I guess the people saying bad things about him are just pissed that he is SO nice and jealous as well.
Oh well, some people like the vulgar ones I guess.

Vbchick3335

Posted at 7:17 PM on May 16, 2012

Hahaha lol

Alexis

Posted at 7:57 PM on March 2, 2012

What channel is it on ? I’ve never heard of it and love to watch it(:

Jacob7759

Posted at 6:28 PM on March 2, 2012

I love justin and sofia and grace

Vbchick3335

Posted at 7:18 PM on May 16, 2012

It’s Sophia grace not sofia and grace

Jenna

Posted at 9:49 AM on March 2, 2012

aww!!…they’re soooo sweet…those girls…i loved them…there are soo many lucky girls out there…and me :…i don’t know whether i’d ever even get to see him :…anyway…i love him more than anything else :D…again HAPPY BIRTHDAY Justin…I LOVE YOU <3<3<3

krys

Posted at 9:02 AM on March 2, 2012

SOPHIA GRACE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL EVER AND HER PERSONALITY MAKES HER EVEN CUTER. ROSIE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT DOESNT DO OR SAY MUCH. SOPHIA JNEEDS HER OWN SHOW!!!!

Morgan

Posted at 11:08 AM on March 2, 2012

By the way Sophia Graace and Rosie do have their own show it’s called tea time with Sophia Grace and Rosie

sally

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 4, 2012

They must have done something about that because I noticed on Ellen than Rosie is now saying a lot more (I can tell Sophia is holding back to allow her to talk).
Doesn’t matter though because she is SO pretty and is gonna be quite the beauty when she grows up.