'Bachelor' Shocker: Courtney Robertson Apologizes — 'I Take It All Back'

Fri, March 2, 2012 8:14pm EST by 9 Comments
Courtney Robertson

In this drama-filled preview from the ‘Women Tell All’ ‘Bachelor’ special, cunning Courtney Robertson issues a tearful apology to the women who cannot stand her!

Just when we think the drama can’t get any better, The Bachelor has to go and out do itself — and we’re not complaining! In this deliciously good clip from Monday’s “Women Tell All” special, Blakeley Shea demands an apology from Courtney Robertson for calling her a stripper on national TV.

“Courtney, I’m tying to be nice to you and you’re not even looking at me,” Blakeley demands. “I wanted you to say: ‘Blakeley, I really take that back … and say, I’m sorry.’”

Just when you think Courtney is about to spit in her face, she bursts into tears and apologizes. “I take it all back,” she says, tearfully.

If the preview is that good, can you imagine how eventful the special will be? We can’t wait!

Be sure to tune into ABC next Monday, March 5 at 8 p.m. EST to see how everything unfolds!

More Bachelor News:

1. Kacie Boguskie: I Hope ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik Is Happy With Courtney Robertson
  2. ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik’s Cheating Scandal Leaves Courtney Robertson Heartbroken — Report
  3. ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik: My Heart Told Me To Give Courtney Robertson The Rose

Michelle

Posted at 1:17 AM on March 6, 2012

Courtney didn’t need to apologize to any of those b—hs! They were the ones who were not very accepting of her because they were jealous! Because she’s not the soroity type. Like her true friend Kasey S said, the jabs were going both ways. If Courtney was making jabs it wasn’t because they were so accepting and nice to her, it’s she knew they were saying horrible things about her. Also, the Bachelor is a COMPETITON. Blakely admitted that her focus wasn’t on trying to make friends either. And for them to be carrying on saying that she only apologized for Ben this and that. So what?! Of course she did it for Ben! That’s what this sh-t is about – winning the Bachelor! She apologized to HIM b/c if it made him uncomfortable, she didn’t want to lose him. She apologized to HIM because she cares for him and wanted to keep him. Why in the hell should apologize to them hypocrital b—-hs? I wish she would of defended herself a little more and the host of the show should of had some balls and stuck up for her a little bit. They are ALL a bunch of hypocrits!!! I think she’s the only genuine one besides her friend Kasey S. Also Jamie had the courage to admit that she saw sparks btwn. Courtney and Ben and Jenna had the guts to speak on Courtney’s behalf also. The rest of them were just a pack of losers that didn’t even matter. That blonde girl that Courtney said she loved talking to had no problems with Courtney, why she take it so personal that Courtney made a few jabs at others? What a stupid B—h! Nobody even remembers her name! Isn’t that what they all do behind everyone else’s back? Make jabs then smile in each other’s faces? The clips are right there, of them talking behind everyone else’s backs. Everybody’s sweet Kasey B called Jamie dumb. What the hell? Courtney should have never apologized to them awful childish immature women. Poor Courtney. She will probably regret apologizing when she sees the playback of the reunion show.

Lou

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 6, 2012

I have been won over by Courtney! I though her home date,planning the wedding to confess her love was so unique and creative. She is, no doubt about it, the most entertaining. My favourite part of the whole show is when Ben is having a one on one talk with one of the girls and courtney is swimming back and forth in the pool. If i was there i would be laughing my a$$ off, how can anyone be mad about that, it was awesome.Plus no one deserves to have the world hate them, its not like she is Casey Anthony or anything! I got your back Court i hope you become successful in your career, any publicity is good publicity!

cookiefan

Posted at 1:51 PM on March 5, 2012

Why doesn’t lesbian Monica apologise to Courtney for engineering the entire anti-Courtney sentiment from day 1?

Why doesn’t Emily apologize for going to Ben with the LIE that Courtney is not there for the right reasons when in FACT she was?

Why doesn’t Kacie B apologise for calling her a Black Widow and wanting to crush her?

Why doesn’t Nicki stop using the pain of HER heart break to trash Courtney’s apology?

The problem was that too many girls thought that THEY were perfect for Ben which makes his chosen one the target – especially since she knew what she wanted, went after it and got it.

MORE POWER TO YOU GIRL! I HOPE BEN IS WORTH THE TROUBLE YOU WENT THROUGH. IF HE DOESN’T HAVE YOUR BACK ON THIS…DUMP HIM!!!

Hey

Posted at 1:35 AM on March 6, 2012

True that!

Karla

Posted at 2:06 AM on March 5, 2012

I think that Courtney did treat the other girls badly. She was aggresive and knew she had to conquer Bens heart so she did what she felt she had to do. Whether the way she acted was right or wrong, Ben liked her and the other women have to accept that they lost, move on, and stop hating on her already. Its seems that Courtney and Ben really did have a sincere connection but since everyone is hating on Courtney and she is not portrayed to be a good person on the show their relationship might be ruined.

Margie

Posted at 1:31 AM on March 6, 2012

My God them soritity sisters were so obviously PICKING ON COURTNEY. Even on the Reunion Blakeley demands that she look at her! What the F–k is that? How is that trying to be nice to her?? She doesn’t need to look at Blakely. She doesn’t owe them girls anything. She doesn’t owe them anything at all. My God what is WRONG WITH THE WORLD? We’re talking about snide remarks here, the kind they ALL made. The girls didn’t understand Courtney. That is no reason for Courtney to have to apologize. I hope Ben and Courtney’s relationship works out and all of them jealous pissed off phony wenches go to hell! I hope the host of the shoe goes to hell!

Jessica

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 2, 2012

I think Courtney, bitch or not, does really care about Ben and that’s why this is all hurting her because she’s realizing her actions screwed things up with her and Ben. I think she got a harsh edit even though she did say all of that. If she can be a truly good person then I wish her and Ben the best. She just needs to take a long hard look at this season and realize she can never treat anyone like that again.

michelle

Posted at 8:06 PM on March 3, 2012

I wholeheartedly agree, and “columnists” such as this one just lost one reader. I don’t read hate mail.

bergsham

Posted at 5:48 PM on March 4, 2012

Finally, someone who has an open mind about the whole thing. The girls while attacking courtney do not make them any mcuh better than her. Why can’t they just move on and wish both ben and courtney good luck. If it doesn’t work out, at least they tried.