Kacie Boguskie: 'It Wouldn't Surprise Me' If Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Break Up

Fri, March 2, 2012 2:08pm EST by 8 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

Bibingka

Posted at 1:21 AM on March 16, 2012

Nick the pictures unrted out beautiful. These are memories my family and I will treasure forever. Thank you so much and I can’t wait for the next shoot ps when I read your comment about my laugh I laughed so loud I almost blew the windows out of the house!!

LB

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 14, 2012

Ben has no life experience. It appears that he has not had many relationships and fell for the first girl that gave him a little hope for sex. He is like a 13 year old that is seeing breasts for the first time. Courtney will have a good laugh with her friends about this someday.

mk

Posted at 7:27 PM on March 14, 2012

Everyone should leave the negative comments to themselves! Good luck Courtney and Ben! You look very much in love and I wish you all the happiness in the world. For all you lonely depressed people,keep your sour remarks to yourself.If you don’t like to watch the bachelor then don’t.

dumbo.

Posted at 1:13 PM on March 12, 2012

my name is a shout out for you ben. because thats what you are.

LLee

Posted at 9:44 PM on March 6, 2012

Kacia B. and Nicki Sterling should stop complaint about Courtney. Emily O’Brien has bad mouth Bah. Bah….

Sunnya

Posted at 12:31 AM on March 3, 2012

I dont think Ben knows what he is looking for? What can Courtney give him? S-X, is that all he is looking for? He made many bad choices departing these good women for Courtney to be his so called model wife. He doesnt have enough experience in the love department. He has a long way to go until a right woman comes up .. Good luck with a broken heart,Ben…

mk

Posted at 7:29 PM on March 14, 2012

Wow it’s amazing how everyone must be close personal friends with Ben and Courtney to judge them.

Bobbie Brown

Posted at 11:34 PM on March 2, 2012

Ben, what were you thinking? Or, WERE you thinking? Skinny dipping did more to you than I thought. Oh well, you’re on your own, good luck with that one.