Taylor Swift & Tim Tebow's Date — All The Cute Details

Thu, March 1, 2012 4:02pm EDT by 16 Comments
Taylor Swift and Tim Tebow

If you’ve been cheering on Swiftbow, prepare to be disappointed. HollywoodLife.com has all the details on their alleged ‘date.’

It turns out Taylor Swift, 22, and Tim Tebow, 24, have been hanging out in L.A. for business matters only, a source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. The two dined at Toscanova Italian Restaurant in Century City — and they weren’t alone.

“They were with William Morris agents who are trying to get them to work together in various avenues of entertainment and charity since they are both represented by WME,” our source reveals. “They seemed very friendly and cordial with each other and were in constant conversation, but there was in no way any PDA.”

But Tim, being the gentleman that he is, still walked Taylor to her car.

“He actually took the conversation outside and walked her to her awaiting car and gave her a hug goodbye,” the source adds. “But it was all deemed friendly and no flirting was taking place.”

It sounds like, for now, this was just a business-only affair — not a love match. Can someone hand us a box of tissues?

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Would you like to see Taylor and Tim get together eventually? Cast your vote and let us know what you think!

– Nicole Karlis

More Taylor Swift News:

1. Taylor Swift Goes Curly & Sexy In New ‘Sugar’ Outtakes
  2. Taylor Swift’s Feminine, Casual Look In London: Perfect To Wear To An Art Museum
  3. Taylor Swift & Zac Efron’s Relationship To Be Revealed Soon

DARREN

Posted at 7:29 AM on June 4, 2013

Oh, good Lord! I thought Tim T. was smarter than to get involved with Taylor S. Just look at her history with boys/men……she loves ‘em and leaves ‘em…..then she write a song about the breakup. Tim is much to good for her. She’s such a needy attention-seeking, whiny brate!

joanna

Posted at 4:43 PM on March 11, 2012

I don’t thin TIM TEBOW needs help finding someone to date him i all so just think that TIM andtaylor are just friends and TIM TEBOW is busy with his off season training i all so don’t think it would work with them .

WOMEN AGE WORSE THAN MEN???

Posted at 4:02 AM on March 4, 2012

How come he looks SO MUCH older than her?? I know he’s older by only 2 years but it looks like much more than that.

It’s funny how guys always say they age better than women which is why they need to marry younger women, but I’ve noticed a lot of guys look older than girls of their same age.

It’s such a sexist stereotype that puts women down and it’s obviously not true since you can all see for yourselves he looks older by at least 5 or 6 years and has very noticeable fine lines around his eyes.

dd

Posted at 1:22 PM on March 3, 2012

I think they have great possibilities,, she is a christian, still holding on to waiting for marriage for sex,, I think she would do well with a man with strong convictions, it would bring her closer to where she should be.

Jenna

Posted at 9:40 AM on March 2, 2012

who the heck is Tim Tebow ??…he looks like an uncle :@

kalei

Posted at 10:14 PM on March 1, 2012

Don’t know anything about her but if she is a godly woman then ok.

brooke

Posted at 10:23 PM on March 4, 2012

Well Taylor swift is my favorit artist I mean really not kidden I’m her number one fan but I’m not one of those fans like if you see her at the mall and you yell o my gosh its Taylor swift and and like run as fast as u can just to hug her but any wase i think that Taylor swift and Tim Reno would be a cute couple but I do feel bad cause Taylor and Tim r going to have the stupid press on their butts and I just feel bad cause they do deserve their privacy and also did I ever pinsion that I wish I could meat Taylor Swift¡!!!!!!!!

Ashley

Posted at 9:33 PM on March 1, 2012

BS. It’s been confirmed there were 5 people there, not 4. And they were friends/Tim’s brothers, not “agents”.

Lisa Clark

Posted at 8:44 PM on March 1, 2012

I’m an attractive 24 year old girl, and frankly I’d be scared to death to have sex with Tim Tebow. I’m afraid break me in half! (and I’m even taller than Taylor!). And think for a minute about all the, uh, “buildup” that’s been stirring and stewing in his lower regions … once that stud finally beds somebody, he’ll burst a gusher that will blast some poor woman clear across the room! But on second thought … I’d be GLAD for it to be me! :-)

ss

Posted at 1:26 PM on March 3, 2012

you say that because you are totally clueless as to what it means to be a CHRISTIAN, its not just about sex like the rest of the world,, its about a spiritual connection, and respect, I dont think he or she is suffering because they are waiting,,if they hold true to Gods plan for a man and a woman when it comes to sex,, they will have something more spectacular, than most of the world will experience in their marriage. what you are talking about is Lust,

emma

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 1, 2012

eek.people expects major PDA on a “first date”

verity

Posted at 7:12 PM on March 1, 2012

taylor will get all religious now. taylor never talked about god or salvation thru christ. watch taylor will start talking about god and everything…phony.

angel

Posted at 1:30 AM on March 4, 2012

“Our song is the way u laugh, our first date when I didn’t kiss him and I should have, and when I got home, ‘fore I sai “AMEN” askin “GOD” if HE could play it again” (taylor swift, ‘our song’) sounds like she’s religious to me…just sayin

BOO

Posted at 7:29 AM on March 5, 2012

hahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahha, you’re an idiot. ANYONE could mention god in a song. it doesnt make her religious u idiot

Mackenzie

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 1, 2012

Yeah he deserves Taylor! Not that filthy kartrashian

just saying

Posted at 4:28 PM on March 1, 2012

Or maybe they say that on purpose just to make us forget about them while they’ll be dating