Kristen Stewart Hanging Out With Sexy Guys In Paris — Not Rob Pattinson

Thu, March 1, 2012 4:41pm EDT by 11 Comments
Kristen Stewart Paris

Kristen Stewart revealed her plans for the next week overseas — and she’s excited to see her buddies from ‘On the Road’!

Kristen Stewart has been hard at work for the last year, and she’s finally getting a chance to relax and enjoy the perks of being an A-lister. At the Balenciaga fashion show in Paris, France March 1, the 22-year-old actress told WWD what she’s looking forward to most.

“My horizon is very clear,” Kristen revealed. “I have five days off.”

She added, “I know a lot of people here now. I’m probably going to hang out with my boys from On the Road.”

Kristen hit it off famously with her film co-stars, Tom Sturridge, Garrett Hedlund and Sam Riley, and has stayed close to them since filming more than a year and a half ago.

Do you think Rob Pattinson will come out and meet Kristen during her vacation?

More Kristen:

1. Kristen Stewart Arrives In France For Paris Fashion Week
  2. Charlize Theron Calls Kristen Stewart ‘Quite The Fighter’ In ‘Snow White And The Huntsman’
  3. Kristen Stewart’s ‘On The Road’ Poster: She Cuddles Up To Hunky Co-Stars

d.harris

Posted at 6:54 AM on March 2, 2012

i quite agree with both of you lili and jess.most fans cannot seperate rob/kristen and bella/edward.for some,they are just the same.is like trying to make fantasy come alive,but this is real life and not twilight world.i also think that this is where this whole hype about them came from.fans sees robsten as edward and bella.and sometimes,if one tries to differentiate it ,some fans sees it that you are a hater .they are just having a normal relationship just like you and me.they have the right to have friends if they wish,and be a able to do things without the other being involved in it.

Michele

Posted at 9:55 AM on March 2, 2012

I agree; they should have other interests. Edward and Bella’s relationship was not healthy. It was obsessive and domineering (especially in the books, maybe not quite as much in the movies). It’s really not a good example to set for young girls, who can’t differentiate between fantasy and reality, or some older fans who have the same issues

Those same people are trying to live their lives through Rob & Kristen—-through Edward and Bella. I feel that is quite sad.
Michele

sandrarosevillaluz

Posted at 4:22 AM on March 2, 2012

KRISTEN YOU LOOK AMAZING AS ALWAYS, YOURS AND ROBS ACTING WAS BEAUTIFUL VERY BELIEVABLE. I KNOW TIME GETS AWAY FROM YOU. YOUR ROAD FRIENDS AND YOU ARE SPENDING YOUR OFF TIME WITH YOUR ROAD BUDDIES YOU SHOULD CHECK WITH ROB SEE IF HE HAS ANY FREE TIME IF THATS PROBABLY COMPLETED. NONE OF MY BUISNESS, IM A MOM WHAT CAN I SAY, YOU 2 ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND GENUINE COUPLE. HAVE SOME RELAXING TIME OFF I HOPE ROB WAS SOME AVAIBLE ALOHA SANDRAROSE

fake

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 1, 2012

the interview was fake both garrett and sam are filming right now and kristen will not start promo until may for swath and otr

Here we go again

Posted at 7:14 PM on March 1, 2012

Damn HL please report news on Kristen without mention Rob or vice versa.its getting to annoying.

Jenny

Posted at 5:08 PM on March 1, 2012

I hope that she has a wonderful time in Paris. She is a beautiful woman, young and vibrant and I like seeing her have fun.

cris

Posted at 5:04 PM on March 1, 2012

Kristen should have fun, beautiful!

chelsea

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 1, 2012

she 21 not 22. her bdays not till april.

mel

Posted at 4:50 PM on March 1, 2012

Ok, I’m robsten fan but I didn’t like Kristen’s answer at all. :/ IDK, ‘my boys’!?? :// Of course that doesn’t mean something’s wrong with their relationship, It’s just.. I didn’t like her answer. That’s all.

Lili

Posted at 6:13 PM on March 1, 2012

No offense, bu that is what always bothered me about the “robstens” and the “nonstens.” People jumping all over Rob Pattinson because he has female friends or Kristen Stewart because she has male friends…It is like people want to pigeonhole them as Bella and Edward…The Robstens attack their friends and the Nonstens use it to attack the other person (Rob, Kristen)….I mean, that what a pretty innocuous comment she gave and people twist it around…Same with Rob Pattinson joking about that sex club.

Jess

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 1, 2012

Thank you! Just because she is Rob’s girlfriend doesn’t mean she can’t have guy friends. She spent a lot of time filming with these guys, who are right around the same age. Of course they would be friends and hang out. We don’t really see it but I’m sure Rob has some girls who are friends. He seems to hang out with Kristen’s friends so that counts since Kristen hangs out with Tom and Marcus. Just like you said they aren’t Bella and Edward who really dont have any other friends.