Kristen Stewart Looks Stunning At Balenciaga's Paris Show — PICS

Thu, March 1, 2012 8:29am EDT by 32 Comments
Kristen Stewart Pics

Tara

Posted at 5:53 PM on March 2, 2012

She’s so beautiful. Wish she’ll stop smoking, even if health wasn’t an issue, she’s not going to keep that flawless complexion for long due to smoking.

catty

Posted at 4:50 AM on March 2, 2012

wow.yes she is pretty,bt gorgeous,beautiful,etc.??really??
i just don’t see it.now someone likeangelina jolie,she is beautiful.and if you dare say that kristen is as pretty as
her your delusional!! she looks either very tired/exhausted
or very annoyed/unhappy at being there.she looks bad.i can
only imagine what she will look like in 5 years if she doesn’t stop smoking,drinking,getting high,etc.
and before you say it,no i am not a hater.nor am i jealous or psychotic or whatever else you twicrazies call people that don’t think she’s the best thing since sliced bread.

Lulu

Posted at 10:41 AM on March 2, 2012

It’s so ironic, you proclaiming that you’re not a hater or jealous, because your angry post is filled with infantile name calling for others, i.e. “twicrazies”, “delusional”, not to mention the numerous shouty exclamations. And why? All these angst from you, just because people call Kristen beautiful. She is beautiful, and we have the right to our opinions without being labeled “crazy” or “delusional”. You remind me of some 3 year olds, exhausted, but still refuse to take a nap, screaming, “I’m not tired!” Um, you are tired.

Krol

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 2, 2012

Im totally agree with you! Jlo is stunning, charlize theron and rihana too. Kstew? I dont see nothing but a girl who dont care about her (in general, not in this pic) its like common girl, you have money, go shopping… (and im not a hater, i love twilight, but if I was I guy, I obviously not choose her as a girlfriend)

sara

Posted at 9:03 AM on March 3, 2012

yeah she is not as beautiful as angelina.KRISTEN is absolutly 10 times PRETTIER than her.

tammy

Posted at 8:52 PM on March 3, 2012

I agree with you here..Kristen ain’t pretty. SHE’S GORGEOUS!!! This girl doesn’t need a ton of makeup to cover her face unlike other celebs.

cris

Posted at 5:05 PM on March 1, 2012

love it

sam

Posted at 4:01 PM on March 1, 2012

this is like the most perfect body i’ve ever seen.HOT

U.S.A1

Posted at 1:45 PM on March 1, 2012

my neighbor’s step-aunt makes $87/hr on the internet. She has been fired for 5 months but last month her income was $16086 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more here..MakeCash2.com

noa

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 1, 2012

love it

NYdoubt

Posted at 12:38 PM on March 1, 2012

Love it! I need a pair of those shoes!

crizo

Posted at 12:32 PM on March 1, 2012

to me she is perfect from head to toe.Go Kristen Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 1, 2012

Lovin the the lever Pants

gbtw

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 1, 2012

she’s a beautiful girl, but she looks kinda bad here if you just look at her face— exhausted, bags, blue circles. she needs a vacation!

Edward stewart

Posted at 10:56 AM on March 1, 2012

She is amazing I love her so much and wish the best for her she is my only reason to stay alive…
I mean she is my far future love…
maybe I will be crazy because of her…
god bless her

cc

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 1, 2012

That is pretty sad,you don’t even know her.Living for a celebrity that does not know you exist really is pathetic. Kristen looking good in the leather pants!!

cattydm

Posted at 12:05 PM on March 1, 2012

au contraire my darling, though she might not know all of us by name, she knows there are devoted fans (not the psycho type) and thus stays and signs authogrpahs for her fans whenever there is a chance.

Lulu

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 1, 2012

She is a very beautiful young lady. I love the contrast between the girly, feminine top and those sexy, rocker leather pants. Did anybody check out the fashion show though? A few outfits were striking, but those with the genie/bubble pants reminiscent of the 80s made me shudder. Hey, Karen. How are you, girl?

Karen E.

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 1, 2012

Hey LuLu, how are you doing my dear,hope all is well with you and yours?Did’t Kristen rock with that outfit,only she could pull that off with skinny leather and feminine top,I checked out some of the other out fits I am going to go on facebook and see if they are there,where did you see them.?Let me know please.As always peace,prayers and love to all of Rob and Kristen’s family and their little4 legged canines. Peace,Karen E.Hey have youread any of Michele’s Post.Where are you michele….

Lulu

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 1, 2012

Go to Robstenation, Karen. That’s where I get all the updates on our favorite couple without the drama. The people who comment on that blog are really nice too, because the lady who runs the show filters out the haters. Till next time…

Karen E.

Posted at 10:25 AM on March 1, 2012

OMG,every one look how beautiful she looks,only Kristen could pull off a outfit like that,and still stay true to herself,I mean talk about skinny jeans,how about skinny leather,awesome.You rock Kristen.I can’t wait to see you in the balenciaga campaign.you are going to have every young women,moms and me too lol to get this perfume.As always you and Rob keep staying true to each other.Peace and prayers to all your families,and your 4 legged canine members. Karen.E

ennie

Posted at 10:23 AM on March 1, 2012

legs!!! i havnt words… she’s so beautiful

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 10:17 AM on March 1, 2012

My precious, Christine! Why call to his disgust? You look awful! That article 282 of the Criminal Code of Russia

Lonnie

Posted at 10:09 AM on March 1, 2012

Stunning! Love it..nw if she can only get a guy who really adores her pliz.

Frape

Posted at 9:51 AM on March 1, 2012

sweeeet

just me

Posted at 9:33 AM on March 1, 2012

Rob is a very brave lad to let this gorgeous creature go alone across the pond so much. I hope that she finds somebody else who appreciates her.

Dawn

Posted at 10:16 AM on March 1, 2012

They both have to work. Rob has to be in the UK for the Bel Ami premiere tomorrow the 2nd. It’s completely unavoidable. I doubt Rob likes letting her go alone but he has no choice. Although Kristen was the only one seen at LAX. Who’s to say Rob didn’t go with her. Paris is much closer to the UK than California. He could have slipped onto the plane without being seen especially if he had Bear with him. It wouldn’t be the first time. They’re both pros at the undercover thing.

kingkasyski

Posted at 9:28 AM on March 1, 2012

Shes like a fashion model!Shes got a unique sense of style!

Jenny

Posted at 9:08 AM on March 1, 2012

I just love, love her style. Go baby girl!

saly

Posted at 9:03 AM on March 1, 2012

amazing baby girl i love her soo much

Christine

Posted at 9:00 AM on March 1, 2012

Nice… Love It :)

anna cabana

Posted at 8:44 AM on March 1, 2012

wow amazing beautiful woman nice to see her