Justin Bieber: Why I'm Not Engaged To Selena Gomez

Thu, March 1, 2012 11:40am EDT by 18 Comments
Justin Bieber Engagement

Selena’s diamond-studded ‘J’ ring made fans think these two lovebirds were headed to the altar! But Justin says this is absolutely not true — find out why!

Justin Bieber kicked off his 18th birthday today by putting rumors to rest about an engagement to Selena Gomez!

Justin was on Ryan Seacrest‘s 102.7 Kiss FM radio show on March 1, where Ryan questioned him about the diamond ‘J’ ring girlfriend Selena, 19, was spotted wearing around Valentine’s Day. But Justin didn’t hesitate to make it clear we won’t be hearing wedding bells any time soon.

“First and foremost I’m not engaged,” Justin said. “We’re still young, and you know at this moment in time this is where I am. And that’s all I can really say.”

We think it’s great that Justin acknowledges they are still too young to say “I do.” But like Justin says…never say never!

Do you agree, HollywoodLifers? Vote and weigh in below!

– Nicole Karlis

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber Tweets Sexy Pics From His Newest Photo Shoot
  2. Justin Bieber Will Spend His Birthday With Ryan Seacrest
  3. Selena Gomez: I’m Not Engaged To Justin Bieber

Bieberfan324

Posted at 8:42 PM on May 13, 2012

I think they should wait until they’re older. They are still young and shouldn’t rush into marriage. Beside’s people (Girls) shouldn’t be jelous b/c his only one guy. They’re 6 Billion out there and one of them is just for YOU!!

Jacky

Posted at 3:25 AM on April 18, 2012

By the way those selena haters who hate selena just cause she’s with Justin I mean come on they make a cute couple and Wat chance do you have with him do u really think you will end up with him there’s almost no chance he and. Selena make a good couple they should b together

Jacky

Posted at 3:22 AM on April 18, 2012

I think selena and bieber make a really good couple I hope they one day do get married

Kaylee

Posted at 1:18 AM on April 15, 2012

I hate u Selena he is my man!!!!!!!!

TAMMY

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 5, 2012

OKJ SO U HATE HER WEWLL I HATE U EVERY ONE IS HER FAN I MEAN YEAH HES HOTT BUT SERIOUSLY SHUTUP

Jasmine

Posted at 8:31 PM on April 12, 2012

They should wait cuz their to young but in their mid 20’s they should definitely get married!

Sarah cox

Posted at 9:27 PM on March 9, 2012

I hate bieber ugh Selena u could do better than him

leaxy

Posted at 10:30 PM on March 8, 2012

he better not be marred because i will go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>3

Jenna

Posted at 1:32 PM on March 3, 2012

Omg he needs to get married to her she’s beautiful! People who think he should just cuz they like him or something get over it! CUZ HES NOT MARRYING U NOW IS HE! NO CUZ HE LOVES SELENA!

Natalia

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 1, 2012

porfavor Justin no t cases CON NADIE
porfavor no me rompas el corazon
;_;

The Voice of Reason

Posted at 1:28 PM on March 1, 2012

Justin Bieber is a faggot.

Brat

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 1, 2012

Wow, so many things HL doesn’t allow to be posted and you get away with that. Ridiculous.

llllloooooovvvviiiinnnggg it!!

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 4, 2012

omg! thank you!! someone finally said it!!!!! come on…everyone knows they were thinking it too

TAMMY

Posted at 1:02 PM on May 5, 2012

WELL YEAH RIGHT U JUST WANT TO DATE HIM SO SHUT UR MOUTH I CANT REALLY SAY HOW U LOOK BUT HES HOTT HAH AND UR NOT

Kaylee

Posted at 1:21 AM on April 15, 2012

Ur just jelous

Kaylee

Posted at 1:22 AM on April 15, 2012

Ur jelous so leave him alone

Anonimator

Posted at 1:11 PM on March 1, 2012

Guetto white Canadian trash can now be arrested for molesting pre-teens and tweens while in concert and stealing their lunch money. Best Birthday Present ever!

TAMMY