Selena Gomez Tweets Happy Birthday To Justin Bieber

Thu, March 1, 2012 1:47pm EDT by 11 Comments

===

Posted at 12:42 AM on March 5, 2012

Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton would have a chance to date Justin Bieber!

kirstin

Posted at 2:00 PM on March 2, 2012

hey selena stay away from my bf hes not into you got that

Smh

Posted at 4:08 PM on March 2, 2012

Lmao your boyfriend? He doesn’t even know you exist! And he’s not into her? Yeah that’s why he makes out with her every chance he gets and puts his hands all over her! (major sarcasm implied) i actually thought people like you would wake up from that little fantasy world of yours and realize that Justin never was and never will be yours but I guess I was wrong. Please grow up.

Vimla

Posted at 10:28 PM on March 1, 2012

I love you Justin Bieber!!! Just wanna say happy 18th birthday oh yeah and time really flys!!!! You grew to fast all the best, god is with you and your kind heart do what you do. Haters have nothing to hate so keep hating!!

carly

Posted at 8:02 PM on March 1, 2012

happy bday JB LUV YOU :P

Anonimouse

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 1, 2012

Canadian and Mexican. Two reasons to halt illegal immigration in the U.S. American jobs stolen again, while they take all the money and fame. Go back to your own country! See how famous you become then!

truth shall be told

Posted at 4:57 PM on March 1, 2012

Actually selena was born in teaxs and there’s no rule that canadians can’t come to America SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!

cynthiagarz

Posted at 5:14 PM on March 1, 2012

hi jsutin bieber happy

Anonimouse

Posted at 8:17 PM on March 1, 2012

Her parents were illegal aliens. Came from outer space, landed in Mexico and crossed over illegal. Any idiot would no that. There may not be any rules about Canadians crossing the border, but there should be. They can’t even speak the language. Can’t understand a word Bieber says in interviews or singing. I have all the proof I need, that I just wasted 10 minutes of your time, while you thought of a pathetic response to villify me and restore order in your mind that you are far more superior than me. It is me who is laughing now! Ha, ha, hahahahahahahahaah

Anne

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 1, 2012

Selena’s grandparents, from her father part, was the Mexican ones. Her father was born in America too. Her mother doesn’t have mexican roots, her parents are italian. And you’re deaf if you don’t understand Bieber. Stay mad!

Anonimouse

Posted at 8:15 PM on March 2, 2012

Another dillbilly beiber fan I got to waste time trying to defend her/uh, I mean him. I win again! Muaaaahhahahahahah!