Demi Lovato's Heartbreak On Twitter: Is She Talking About Wilmer Valderrama?

Thu, March 1, 2012 9:55am EST by 15 Comments
Demi Lovato Wilmer

Demi and Wilmer have been on-and-off for months, but this tweet makes us think they’re over for good! Do you want them to get back together?

Demi Lovato sounds like she’s nursing a broken heart! The 19-year-old artist is known to express her emotions to her over five million Twitter followers, and this time she tweeted advice that we think was about her own romance with Wilmer Valderrama!

“If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it’s yours forever,” she tweeted. “If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.”

We told you that Wilmer was spotted acting very single at a Maxim party on Feb. 26 and was flirting with a mystery brunette. But just the day before they were tweeting each other!

Do you think that Demi and Wilmer are over for good?

— Chloe Melas

More Demi Lovato News:

1. Demi Lovato Reveals Emotional Journey To Recovery In New MTV Special
  2. Demi Lovato, Kendall Jenner & More: See Brunettes That Are Trying Out Blonde This Week
  3. Demi Lovato Wants A Man At Her Beck And Call

Katie Beyer Photography

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 2, 2013

It’s too bad,they look perfect for each other. I guess sometimes a relationship will end specially when one has no longer feel the same way that they call “love”

test code de la route

Posted at 8:38 AM on May 12, 2012

Magnificent issues altogether, you just received a emblem new reader. What would you suggest about your put up that you made a few days in the past? Any positive?

Doug

Posted at 9:22 AM on March 2, 2012

No one loves Demi Lovato and Carrie Underwood more then me.. No one…Last night I had a dream that a Spirit came to me and said ” you must choose” ..”the time is now” …I’m sorry Carrie. I went with my heart.

loulou

Posted at 8:19 AM on March 2, 2012

Sooo they fanilly Broke-up YIPPPPPIIIIIIIII!!

rodina

Posted at 3:26 PM on June 28, 2012

When did the broke up i mean which month, year n when did they started to date

google

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 1, 2012

ive never wanted a hollywood couple to break up soo bad in my entire life, i mean i am the biggest demi fan there is and i have a feeling that wilmer is just playing with her heart and it seems soooo gross, i just want it all to end and that she should find a boyfriend her age that loves her. please God answer my prayers and let this relationship end so demi wont suffer so much, because when she feels pain i feel pain )’:

Jewels

Posted at 1:24 PM on March 1, 2012

I wish Doug loved me as much as he loves Demi..

SELENA

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 1, 2012

I really think they love each other and should be together he treats her better than any-other guy but I think its hard for them to find time for each- other because of paparazzie and work.Also because Wilmer partys alot

caro

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 1, 2012

They’ve been hooking up for long time since May 2010 but their relationship is not serious. She can hooking up with other guys and him too, but every time they are in the same city hooking up sex

Doug

Posted at 11:07 AM on March 1, 2012

When I look into your eyes
It’s like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There’s so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you’ve come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

I won’t give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I’m giving you all my love
I’m still looking up

And when you’re needing your space
To do some navigating
I’ll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

‘Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We’ve got a lot to learn
God knows we’re worth it
No, I won’t give up

I don’t wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I’m here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you’re still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn’t break, we didn’t burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I’ve got, and what I’m not
And who I am

I won’t give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I’m giving you all my love
I’m still looking up
Still looking up.

I won’t give up on us (no I’m not giving up)
God knows I’m tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)
We’ve got a lot to learn (we’re alive, we are loved)
God knows we’re worth it (and we’re worth it)

I won’t give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I’m giving you all my love
I’m still looking up

WEndt

Posted at 10:42 AM on March 1, 2012

Who cares?

lovatic!

Posted at 10:59 AM on March 1, 2012

all lovatics!!! and apparently you for reading the article and leave a comment…

Craygirl

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 1, 2012

Speak for yourself. I follow Hollywoodlife on twitter, clicked the link and made the comment. I find Hollywoodlife rather ridiculous making articles of every “suspicious” tweet Demi makes on her twitter account. How the hell are we supposed to know who those tweets are about? Why should we care if Demi’s dating a 50 year old or not? Isn’t that her problem and her family’s? I mean it’s hilarious that she’s dating a 50 year old and it amuses me, along with Hollywoodlife articles, they amuse me so much.

James

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 1, 2012

So then in other words you care then right? I mean since you decided to care enough to follow hollywoodlife on twitter, click the link and make a comment you apparently care enough about Demi’s personal life to make a comment? Are all celebrity gossipers contradicting morons like you? Pathetic lol.

Leslie

Posted at 5:58 PM on March 3, 2012

There are reports Wilmer is dating Minka Kelly. According to ny daily news they were together after the fashion show event in ny. They were together at his birthday party in las vegas, and just together last week at the Hollywood club Beacher’s Madhouse getting chummy.