Chelsea Houska Gets 'Emotional' Watching Leah Messer On 'Teen Mom'

Thu, March 1, 2012 5:16pm EDT by 6 Comments
Leah Messer Teen Mom

brooke

Posted at 12:08 PM on March 2, 2012

I dont think any single one of these girls has a reason for any of you to be saying the things you say. Everyone goes through struggles in there lives. Try and be a teen mom and maybe you’ll understand. As for all the girls of teen mom:
Chelsea: I love you hair ans I think you are absolutely gorgeous and I understand yours and Adams problems. Aubree is my favorite baby on the show. Im very proud of you for moving on and making your life better for yourself and Aubree.
Leah: you are beautiful inside and out. You’ve had to death with alot from having twins and having one who we didn’t know what was wrong with her. That’s alot to deal wth at 16,17,18. You have made me proud I know that’s for sure. If you and Cory are meant t be it will work out.

You lady’s have made a difference in my life. Im 17 and I go through the same things just like yall do and knowing there’s others out there and can put it on tv, makes a difference (:

Herold

Posted at 8:13 AM on March 2, 2012

She has done it all to herself. She cheated on her husband. She ruined her marriage. she got out of the car to fight one and others jumped in while with her bf who didn’t help? And this miscarriage doesn’t add up she went months along then lost it and when going for a pysical she tweets haven’t been to doctors in forever how could you be pregnant not go to the doctors? If you lost the baby how could you not go to the doctors to make sure everything was ok. She is trailer trash and I don’t feel sorry for her at all.

mel

Posted at 1:24 AM on March 2, 2012

I hate Chelsea’s sharpie eyebrows:/

michelle

Posted at 7:31 PM on March 1, 2012

Chelsea is way better than Leah will ever be!! As for hairstyles, I dont mind Chelseas but I hate hate Leahs! it makes her face look fat and retarted! I laugh everytime I see her hair. LOL

Erika

Posted at 7:08 PM on March 1, 2012

those hairstyles are so damn ugly !
i guess they havent looked in the mirror ~!

meme

Posted at 12:11 AM on March 2, 2012

i know…..they look dumb,hate them