Is Snooki Pregnant? New Report

Wed, February 29, 2012 10:12am EDT by 39 Comments
Snooki Pregnant

cathy4yahoo

Posted at 3:22 AM on March 4, 2012

Who cares about all this pigs.

Jessica

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 3, 2012

i feel that snookie will be a great mother she caring n funny i love u snookie congrads ur my favorite on jeresy shore just do us all a fav stop drinking

Freeman

Posted at 2:25 PM on March 3, 2012

Ohhh Jionni Please make sure the baby is yours before you do something foolish like marrying her…She obviously gets around from what i seen on the show,who knows what happens when the cameras are not around…if you know what i mean :)
I think Snooki is real funny and Jionni seems like a decent guy i just hope its what they both want,at this time in their lives…and for GOD Sake Snooki please stop drinking for the baby sake.

Sadie

Posted at 8:43 AM on March 3, 2012

Creative direction? Please! Every Jersey Shore has the same “Creative Direction” in which they party, get drunk, fight and repeat. But Snooki pregnant? That’s a show I would actually watch.

Adrian C

Posted at 11:37 PM on March 2, 2012

Actually after looking at her astrology chart, I think that this pregnancy might the actual event in her life which will get her to grow up.

I posted about it on my blog.

I think we should give her the benefit of a doubt, people do change.

Me

Posted at 8:44 PM on March 2, 2012

I feel so bad for that baby.

ryan

Posted at 5:03 PM on March 2, 2012

i love snooks but i hope she isnt preganant she is still a baby herself and she can barley take care of herself, and plus this could hurt her career i love snooks but i hope its a rumor.

vonaemartin

Posted at 11:33 PM on March 2, 2012

i know i love her to but art it so crazy because she beautful

Adrian C

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 2, 2012

I believe that she admitted it to TMZ today. As I stated above, I do think that this might get her to grow up. She is now responsible for more than herself.

Dr Drew

Posted at 1:12 AM on March 2, 2012

i still cannot believe a man would even consider putting his penis anywhere near her blown out rotted vagina

vonae june martin alford

Posted at 11:36 PM on March 2, 2012

i think you is so cazy for saying that but i cant belive to but that was so men.

Morgan

Posted at 11:06 PM on March 1, 2012

I just got dumber

Kay

Posted at 3:00 PM on March 1, 2012

IF this story is real, I hope she does a 180 degree turnaround then… And I hope her boyfriend demands a paternity test since it might be Vinny’s…..but I love Snookie, but she cant be a party who-e and be a good mom…

Alex

Posted at 8:05 AM on March 1, 2012

If snooki is pregnant then I feel terribly sorry for that child

yrania De Los Santos

Posted at 6:38 AM on March 1, 2012

Leave snooki alone if shes pregant shes pregant if shes not thats her problem not ya guys i <3 u snooki always be ur #1 Fannn

helllokitty2142

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 29, 2012

i think this is a fake story…but ethier way i love snookie!!

Cici

Posted at 9:27 PM on February 29, 2012

I LOVE SNOOKIE!!! i mean yeah she still acts like a kid…but thats the fun part of her right?? I HOPE she is prego and if she is i hope she can drop her childesh ways and take care of her child the proper way….We all know that jionnie is going to guide her in the right direction…Besides that all jionnie is hot for a guy and snookie is beutiful..that baby would probley be the next best looking kid on earth next to beyonces!!

CeCe

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 2, 2012

Well ya but snookies kid must be cuter that beyonces because HELLOW has anyone actually seen beyonces baby? and the dad is JZ amazing rapper but ugly man..hopefully beyonces beauty overpowers

broseph

Posted at 7:39 AM on March 2, 2012

You think beyonce baby is cute? Why dont you put down the crack pipe before you join whitney houston.

ryan

Posted at 5:04 PM on March 2, 2012

why dont u kill urself and go join hitler.

Chi

Posted at 8:32 PM on February 29, 2012

I honestly don’t know this time..,she’s denying or but why would you but this crap up If it was fake you know???

Team Meatball!!

Posted at 7:38 PM on February 29, 2012

I hope Snooki is pregnant!! She’s gorgeous and Jionni is such a babe. Their baby would be freakin adorable!!

paloma

Posted at 6:46 PM on February 29, 2012

i feel that she is prego but then agian she might not be but hopefully if she is she can take care of her baby and dont be on dumb stuff but snooki if yu are congrats girl ! Cuss im a mother too and im young but i take care of mines hope yu do yur best and make the best choices

i love snooki

Posted at 5:16 PM on February 29, 2012

I believe that Snooki is pregnant, but is keeping it a secret because of her carrer (Jersey Shore) and it could effect that. But i love snooki and i think she is a very pretty woman, all of you that think otherwise are haters anyway. And anyway she has a boyfriend and doesnt sleep with every guy she sees. But regardless of if she is prego or not…its her life and none of anyones buisness. And trust me if your life was broadcasted on t.v. im SURE people would have horrible opinions about you too! Snooki is still a person.

hi

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 29, 2012

she probley did this for money.,shes not mature enough to have a baby.the girls on 16 and pregnant anteen mom are better moms than she will ever be.jioni will end up having to do eberything.and yuckk poor baby!!

hi

Posted at 4:50 PM on February 29, 2012

i dident mean the babys yyuck,i meant snookie is yuck

cici

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 29, 2012

she probably looks better than you yiou…hi what kind of name is that?

d

Posted at 4:36 PM on February 29, 2012

crazy

Dee

Posted at 1:04 PM on February 29, 2012

I saw her on Wendy the other day and her belly looked bloated………not small as it has the last couple of months. I am thinking she is definitely pregnant or just trying to keep her name out there by wearing flowy shirt like this one.

Snooki

Posted at 12:54 PM on February 29, 2012

Snooki is a ghetto queen. Who cares about this one too

McKenzie

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 29, 2012

I can see why people think she is pregnant. She is fat for one and for two she has sex with every guy she sees. I mean come on. You can see where I am coming from. I mean seriously. She has done evry guy she has seen! PREGNANT OR NOT, THIS IS JUST WEIRD AND SCARY! Snooki out of all people! YUCKKKK!

weeeza

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 29, 2012

She actually lost a lot of weight she weighs like 90 pounds now.

Megan

Posted at 12:00 AM on March 1, 2012

Doesn’t look like it!

kiki

Posted at 12:30 PM on March 3, 2012

how doesnt it look like it? she looks amazing!

c

Posted at 10:59 AM on February 29, 2012

which is it pig.. you’re either pregnant or just fat.. neither would surprise me

k