Rihanna & Chris Brown Are 'Getting Back Together,' Says Rihanna Pal

Wed, February 29, 2012 4:03pm EST by 59 Comments
Chris Brown And Rihanna Dating Again

A source believes that Rihanna and Chris are in the process of rekindling their romance.

Regardless of the naysaying, Rihanna, 24, and Chris Brown, 23, seem to be unapologetically spending time together — both in the studio and off, People reports.

“It started with texting. They talk on the phone now and then, too,” says a source who’s worked with RiRi.

Another insider claims that over the past few months “they’ve hung out a lot at her LA home.”

“They love each other, pure and simple. Looks like this is the beginning of them getting back together,” says Rihanna’s pal, adding that “some people around her aren’t happy and are trying to stop [the relationship], but it’s looking like it can’t be stopped.”

While many people are shocked by Rihanna’s decision to get back with Chris, domestic abuse experts know this kind of behavior is pretty textbook.

“It’s very common for an abused woman to try again,” says Rita Smith, executive director of the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence. “Most of them love [their abusers] and want that person to have changed.”

More Rihanna News:

1. Chris Brown Sings With Rihanna At Orlando Club
  2. Rihanna And Jennifer Hudson Vie To Play Whitney Houston In New Biopic
  3. Rihanna Tweets Sexy Pics From ‘Esquire’ UK Photo Shoot — Is She Showing Off For Chris Brown?

Namiie

Posted at 4:24 PM on November 11, 2012

When u love someone u love them!*.. Don’t matter what y’all have gone through.. Riri & Chris are humans & they love each other that much not to look back at what happened but to learn from that and move on!*.. They’re inlove people.. there’s nothing u & i can say or do about it.. #PointBlank!*

I Love Them Both & Sincerly Happy For Them!*

pm

Posted at 3:41 PM on June 5, 2012

chris brown is rihanna love she needs to be happy its unfinished relationship karma its karma

Diamond Thaggard

Posted at 11:41 PM on April 15, 2012

Ii hope dey are back together! :) nd it works out

Ashley

Posted at 10:34 PM on March 25, 2012

OMG R THEY BACK TOGETHER CUZ THAT’S WUT MY FRIEND TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libra_Baby96

Posted at 11:20 AM on March 24, 2012

Honestly this is between Rhianna and Chris. So I don’t understand why people want to start stuff about the two. If they want to date then let them. They are two grown adults able to make their own desicion. They are people also and they need their own space just like we do, there is no difference. We all breathe and walk the same.. Plain and simple. Everybody who is making negative comments just GOH !

Candice

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 18, 2012

I feel that if they are dating again thats their business they are both grown and people just need to stay out of their realationship thats all I got to say.

Lismarie

Posted at 2:26 AM on March 14, 2012

I love Rihanna evn thought I’m 13 , I look uP to her , and I like chris brown , and if they wanna be in a relationship , let it be , if they have deep feelings for each oter who are we to stop it , try look really cute together , and from what I’m hearing it seems to be secretive that they are going out , and ? They be singing together its cute . I love you Rihanna and w.e your desigeon is I will surport you 100% , I will not let a while flock of people change my mind , I jam to your music all day and if I’m not doing that I’m writing down the lyrics so I won’t forget, and chris Brown treat her right , she deserves it

Darcosta

Posted at 10:22 AM on March 13, 2012

I support thm big time actualy im happy for thm,som dnt like e idea coz they want a piece of her,no girl wants to be a second choice(Chris and Riri perfect match)NO ONE WILL LOVE AND APPRECIATE RIHANNA besides CHRIS,e other guys who cam along jus wanted fame bt chris is for real…Bridget N…Riri tryd to move on and it ddnt work out..wat happend happend once bt pipo say it as if twas an on goin thing..thy hav bot learnt their lesson riri wont repeat wat she and as well as chris brown..

CeCe_Mrs._$wagg

Posted at 2:26 PM on March 6, 2012

Rihanna is my girl but WTF she needs to find a REAL (MAN) and stop messin around with theese lil boys him for a lil girl that’s gonna swoop to his level and play his lil beatin game lol STUPID STUPID HOE Quote: Nicki Minaj

Kiesh

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 5, 2012

he has a picture of his current girl tattooed on his arm. I seriously doubt they are getting back together. Let it go people, they are done. Now they are just friends.

A Jackson

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 5, 2012

Why do people think people cant change,I believe they both grew from that horrible mistake and love always finds a way of finding and staying with your true love, its all written in the great Bible,may GOD BLESS them both :) <3

Shay8824

Posted at 10:30 AM on March 7, 2012

I agree with you 100%. Ppl deserve a second chance and no one us willing to get over what happen. It’s been 3 years let that shut go.

Rissy Marie

Posted at 2:46 PM on March 4, 2012

I think it’s great but is it really love that brought them back together?!?!? Think about it, in there two songs together in 2012 all they talk about is wanna to do each other. In my opinion they just couldn’t find someone else that are as sexually compatable as they were. If you think about it they are some real freaks…. hehe

IS IT LOVE OR SEX?????????

heather clark

Posted at 10:25 PM on March 3, 2012

no they are not dating why whould chris brown go back to her she is nothing but trouble for chris brown dont go back to her chris brown find some body better than her.

Kariynna Feirce

Posted at 6:35 PM on March 3, 2012

I think that they shouldn’t date. Chris Brown did her wrong and if i was her i wouldnt let him anywhere near me but thats just me…. @( ̄- ̄)@

cMack

Posted at 5:51 PM on March 3, 2012

If she forgives him that is her business. Maybe he has learned a valuable lesson. Life goes on. I hope they are happy.

Joemizzy

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 3, 2012

I’ll love it if they are back together coz they will make a GREAT couple

Bridget N.

Posted at 6:47 AM on March 3, 2012

She ought 2 4get him & move on, she’ll find s’one whose better than him,she wants 2 learn the hard way

Kariynna f.

Posted at 6:37 PM on March 3, 2012

I totally Agree. 100 percent – forreal

maddy brown

Posted at 6:40 AM on March 3, 2012

i think rihanna and chris brown should go out chris has learn his lesson for hitting her or whatever she did to him.so they should go back out try agian if dont work just be friends

Me

Posted at 8:46 PM on March 2, 2012

I think she’s just being stupid. And to the people saying mind your own biz, your reading this too, which means ur in their biz.

dabest

Posted at 10:22 PM on April 25, 2012

sooo r they back together?? cause i am lost hea!!

Azeriah

Posted at 4:55 PM on March 2, 2012

Uhm Chris brown is my boo nd I still don’t think he hit her cuz y wuld she com back lik is she that dumb ….. But god bless them if my boo happy I’m happy

FLAWLESS

Posted at 8:47 AM on March 2, 2012

I think people should start minding they own bizness,when it comes to these two.its becouse of loud mouthd people that chris n rihanna broke up in the 1st place.jst let them be.

maria

Posted at 5:39 AM on March 2, 2012

People learn from their mistakes hopefully Chris and rhianna don’t repeat it again. Best wishes to them :) and rhianna going back doesn’t surprise me at all

Wallt

Posted at 5:10 AM on March 2, 2012

Sure its not too late…
Let the enemies burn…u two belong together…

Cakerz

Posted at 4:26 AM on March 2, 2012

It’s crazy but if there in love why not
I love them both