'One Tree Hill' Recap: Is Nathan Dead? Does Clay Have A Son?

Wed, February 29, 2012 10:20pm EST by 16 Comments

Fans of Nathan Scott found out they can all rest easy — for now!

Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) was called down to the morgue to identify a body believed to be Nathan (James Lafferty) on the Feb. 29 episode of One Tree Hill – but those tears we saw in the previews turned out to be tears of joy, because Nathan was NOT in the body bag! In her desperate state, Haley even did the unthinkable and turned to Dan Scott (Paul Johannson) for help solve the mystery of her husband’s disappearance. It’s safe to say that hell has frozen over.

Meanwhile, Clay’s (Robert Buckley) therapist still wanted him to talk about Sarah’s death, but he couldn’t bring himself to get through the entire story. And instead of trying to leave things behind and get better, Clay spent his time flying airplanes with Logan (Pierce Gagnon) — the cutest little kid ever. Well, after a series of intense flashbacks, we came to find out that Logan is his son! Actually, Clay (somewhat) knew about Logan all along, but chose to block it out of his mind. What a revelation! Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) even told Clay that “nothing you say is going to change us.” Sure about that, Quinn?

Back in Tree Hill, Brooke (Sophia Bush) encountered her demon from the past, Xavier Daniels (Devin McGee), outside of Karen’s Cafe where he showed up and asked for a job! He kept popping up — inside the cafe, outside the cafe. Next thing you know, he’ll be on the roof of the cafe. Julian (Austin Nichols) physically removed Xavier from his seat as he was enjoying some cherry pie and Brooke demanded that he leave several times. Xavier seems a bit scared to mess with the Baker family because of Julian’s threats, but I don’t think that’s going to stop him completely.

Skills (Antwon Tanner) also encountered someone from his past: Lauren (Allison Munn) — and she’s pregnant! Unsure if he was the father, he confronted Lauren and things in Tree Hill get a little more interesting. It turns out Lauren’s “baby daddy” is actually David, Quinn’s ex-husband who showed up to support Haley during her time of need!

Finally, Chase (Stephen Coletti) prepared to leave for the Air Force, but was delayed since he took it upon himself to beat the crap out of Chuck’s (Michael May) father for attempting to abuse him again. Now we know why Chase was taking a ride in a cop car during the flash-forward in the premiere episode!

Viewers can now uncross their fingers and take a death breath of relief. Nathan’s body was not in the bag, so there’s still hope for the Scott family. But are other Tree Hill residents in danger?

— Jaymie Bailey

Laaiqah vaniekerk

Posted at 4:30 AM on March 24, 2014

How many seasons are there in total of One Tree Hill? And is there a happy ending for nat n’haley? Is he alive?

brooke burton

Posted at 6:50 AM on November 7, 2013

will nathan die

Wordpress backlink builder plugin

Posted at 2:47 PM on July 11, 2012

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really one thing that I believe I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely wide for me. I am looking ahead to your next publish, I will attempt to get the cling of it!

кулинария,еда,рецепты,кухня,culinary,food

Posted at 9:58 AM on May 16, 2012

Wow, awesome blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The whole glance of your site is great, as smartly as the content!

Poetry

Posted at 11:50 PM on May 1, 2012

I like the helpful info you supply for your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check once more right here frequently. I am quite sure I’ll be told lots of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!

sarah

Posted at 12:18 AM on April 27, 2012

wer can i find free download full episode of season 9 coz i can’t find any dvd here in the Philippines

Devin

Posted at 12:50 AM on March 2, 2012

Omg thank you! My tv was supposed to record this and it didn’t! I was so upset and needed answers! I am glad to hear there is hope for Nathan, and omg!?!? Clay has a son?!?!!?!?! What? So surprising. Ahhhh. I LOVE this show.

queen

Posted at 9:07 PM on March 1, 2012

I want to know did Dan Scott die or did he ever find his son Nathan Scott?

charlotte

Posted at 11:27 PM on March 1, 2012

No and not yet

Cindy

Posted at 2:08 AM on March 1, 2012

Thanks for the update! ;)

Jessica

Posted at 1:35 AM on March 1, 2012

This I think is the best season. I am so freaked out that something bad is going to happen to Julian or Brooke or the babies. I read somewhere that the tenth episode is a big one and I haven’t been counting. I so thought last season that Clay was going to propose.

Cindy

Posted at 12:31 AM on March 1, 2012

I so need to be filled in on the last 15 minutes of the show tonight……please someone, help! Somehow my DVR only recorded 45 min of the show. It’s driving me crazy! What happened? Last I saw (2/29 episode) was when Julian made Xavier leave the restaurant. So……then what happened

charlotte

Posted at 12:41 AM on March 1, 2012

It was revealed that clay ans sarah have a son and its logan the kid in the clinic with him. Quinn told clay that nothing would change there relationship and how she feels about him. Chase was arrested for beating the crap out of chucks abusive father. Deb convinced haley to talk to dan and she walked in his trailer and said tell me everyting. Xavier surprised brooke outside of karens cafe.

charlotte

Posted at 11:23 PM on February 29, 2012

All I can say is I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode. The revelations tonight were crazy and totally out of left field. This season is amazing and I am so happy we got a season 9

bobcats rock

Posted at 11:13 PM on March 7, 2012

i wish that nathan come back i would be so happy please come back and season 9 is the best

brooke burton