Kristen Stewart's 'On The Road' Poster: She Cuddles Up To Hunky Co-Stars

Wed, February 29, 2012 7:18am EST by 24 Comments

opportunity

Posted at 9:08 AM on April 25, 2012

Hi there, I found your web site by means of Google whilst looking for a similar subject, your website got here up, it appears good. I’ve added to favourites|added to my bookmarks.

saly

Posted at 3:19 PM on February 29, 2012

OMG i can’t wait kstew is the best

Karen E.

Posted at 3:14 PM on February 29, 2012

Hey Michele,how are you? What do you think of this post?Let me know ,bye for now ,Peace Karen.E

Cici

Posted at 1:23 PM on February 29, 2012

I think that it’s rumored that Kristen will be topless in some scenes. I wonder how risque OTR will be?

Enis

Posted at 11:56 AM on February 29, 2012

Kristen stated early on that her role in OTR is small. She had discussions with the director and producers and joined the cast way before Twilight exploded. I don’t care how small her role is in OTR, I just cannot wait for this movie. Soon is not enough. I loved the book, and I love the entire cast. Each one of the actors is a favorite of mine: Hedlund, Riley, Dunst, Vigo, Amy, Steve, etc. I liked all of them so I am in heaven with all of them in OTR. Kudos to all.

U.S.A

Posted at 12:22 PM on February 29, 2012

my neighbor’s aunt made $21615 the prior week. she is getting paid on the laptop and moved in a $570300 house. All she did was get lucky and put into action the directions reported on this website..MakeCash2.com

noa

Posted at 2:51 PM on February 29, 2012

her role is not small

aquarius64

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 29, 2012

Is this the movie where KS is in a threesome with the two leads?

c

Posted at 10:36 AM on February 29, 2012

interesting.. i’d like to see a preview!

Karen E.

Posted at 10:32 AM on February 29, 2012

Good Morning all you Kristen and Rob fans,this post is going to be just about Kristen…First off Meh Why do you say such negative things about OTR,do you know something the true fans of Kristen don’t ,if you do spill your guts,but please don’t be hateful,or jealous,that is not very becoming.I am so looking foward to see this movie. Personally I think this is going to be the Movie that knocks our socks off lol and shows us what a talented young woman Kristen is.Why don’t some of non Kristen fans go and get some of her other movies such as Speak,In the land of women.The yellow handkerchief they were all good movies and shows off that Kristen is not afraid to take on indie roles.I am hoping that OTR will make it to Cannes Film Festival .It would be nice to see that happen..So as I end this post,as always peace,prayers and love to all of Rob and Kristen’s family 2 and 4 legged…Karen E

jhen

Posted at 10:37 AM on February 29, 2012

hi Ms.Karen just don’t get me wrong..i am also a big fan of kristen and robert what we call as robsten..hehehehe..my question is this what do u mean by “four legged”?..im so curious about that..hehehe..by the way thanks in advance Ms.Karen E..im jhen by the way from philippines..:-)

Karen E.

Posted at 3:12 PM on February 29, 2012

Hi Ms Jhen,when I say 4 legged family members,I mean all their dogs,and cats,they are all animal lovers in their families..It is a pleasure to post with some one from the philippines.Lets post soon o.k.Peace and prayers to you and your family.Bye for now ,Karen E

Lonnie

Posted at 10:23 AM on February 29, 2012

Cant wait for this movie! I’ll bet she pretty much nailed it,love kstew :)

Meh

Posted at 10:04 AM on February 29, 2012

KStew in OTR. LMAO what a joke. She will ruin tis movie.

Jenny

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 29, 2012

To Meh, I’ll bet you will be one of first person to see this movie….. I’m so excited, and yeah I bet Kristen nailed it too.

max

Posted at 9:32 AM on February 29, 2012

I love you kristen

Nicky

Posted at 8:49 AM on February 29, 2012

Absolutely can’t wait to see this movie!

starry

Posted at 8:46 AM on February 29, 2012

of course king kristen stewart have a beautiful leg than angelina jolie…..

kristen so young

and angelina she is not young anymore everything will change when you get old…

go KRISTEN STEWART
I LOVE U N YOUR ENGLISH BOYFRIEND :D

JEllA N BEAR too .. *__* -__-

lia

Posted at 7:45 AM on February 29, 2012

just one word : ECXITED!!!!!!!
i love kristen jaymes stewart
ok i love ROBSTEN AND BEAR

kingkasyski

Posted at 7:44 AM on February 29, 2012

I cannot wait for the trailer of this movie!!!!Show it to us soon pleasssse,we’re dying here from anticipation!!

starry

Posted at 7:42 AM on February 29, 2012

just wanna say i love kristen stewart and her movies ….

kristen stewart
you are role mode now
without anyone realize …

i think there is so many actress copy her style .. now

remember when angelina jolie posed for oscar ..

that kristen stewart style when she’s at premiere movie… !!show her beautifu leg ….. !

now i am waiting what will they copy from k-stww style..next ….!!

kingkasyski

Posted at 7:50 AM on February 29, 2012

You’re right you know,i’ve seen it from Kristen first,but Kristen doesn’t overdo it,she do it with style,not awkwardly like Angie.Angie copy Kristens super pointed heels from Eclipse premier as well,she wear it on her Tourist premier.But the thing is Kristen got gorgeous legs while Angie got that scrawny bony legs,it doesn’t work on her.

HepiDance

Posted at 7:39 AM on February 29, 2012

Yayy!!
Really can’t wait for it!
Amazing cast! ;-)

amber

Posted at 7:27 AM on February 29, 2012

I can’t begin by saying how much I am anticipating this movie It’s been my favorite book for a long time and finally they are making a movie and with my favorite actress Kristen Stewart this will be her best performance I can tell <3