Khloe Kardashian Slams Kris Humphries Once Again: I Always Hated Him

Wed, February 29, 2012 2:06pm EDT by 12 Comments

Khloe didn’t hold back her true feelings about Kris on ‘The Tonight Show’ — she said she didn’t like him from the first moment she met him! Is this too harsh?

Khloe Kardashian is brutally honest! Just like her recent interview with Jimmy Kimmel, the 27-year-old reality starlet went on Jay Leno‘s late-night talk show on Feb. 28 and repeated what she said before: Kris Humphries‘s abrasive comments immediately rubbed her the wrong way!

“When I met Kris the very first time, I had just landed in New York and it was late at night … and he was in Kourtney and Kim’s suite,” Khloe says. “And I went in there to say, ‘Hi’ because Kim was like, ‘Oh, I wanna introduce you to my friend. They’d just started dating. And you know, one of the first things that came out of his mouth — like within the first five minutes — was, ‘So, how much you getting paid to fake your marriage? Like how long are you gonna keep this up for?'”

Khloe didn’t find this funny at all — in fact, she was furious!

“I was like, ‘Dude, I don’t know if you’re trying to make me laugh . . .[He] just rubbed me the wrong way. So, ever since then, I had a very defensive wall brought up.”

— Chloe Melas

More Kim:

1. Kim Kardashian & Mason Disick Are Sleeping Beauties — Cute Pic
  2. Ray J: Shut Up About Your Sex Life With Kim Kardashian After Your Girlfriend Whitney Houston Died!
  3. Kim Kardashian Shares Sneak Peek Of The New Kardashian Kollection

EVELYN

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 1, 2012

and were trying to stop children from bulling each other but look at all the adults on this post what good examples you are and you are trying to make people on television be roll models but everything your children see and see you do reflects back on you they are actors and actresses getting payed . you are the ones suppose to guide little johnny and little Susie not actors or actresses are musicians or whom ever you are the ones they look up too not characters on television you are the ones to help them to be upstanding leaders of this world.

Bruce Jenner -Kardashian

Posted at 10:14 AM on April 10, 2012

Khloe is frigging nasty looking beheamoth!….get some plastic surgery like the rest of the Kuntrahian skanks!

Wimpy

Posted at 9:50 AM on March 24, 2012

Khloe is d-i-i-s-s-g-g-usting!….She looks like an unmade bed….KHLOE LOOKS LIKE T HE PRINCESS FROM SHREK!…AFTER SHE TURNED INTO AN “OGRE”..OUCH!

Lisa

Posted at 11:11 PM on March 21, 2012

And I always hate reality stars who do something so vile as to pretend they have fertility problems so they can garner sympathy and have an ongoing plot line for the entire season (or two maybe!!)of their stupid show. How dumb can YOU be? The whole world hates your sister for having a fake wedding. Ya’ll thought the viewing public would NEVER figure that one out. Real tricky. But then your horse face goes right on with another fake scam. We’ll wait until you’re in the middle of the season with the sob, sob “I’m not a complete woman until I give Lamar a child line.” Then we’ll really work on busting your ill shaped azz. STFU about Kris or get busted. Your choice.

hatershater001

Posted at 1:55 PM on March 1, 2012

Good, im glad she said what she did….if someone was questioning my 3 year marriage was fake. I would hate them too. Especially someone who got divorced in 72 days. Kim and Kris are both jokes. He is just as bad as kim, hes milking it as much as he can becaus he knows he suckssss at basketball….and need to make money somehow.

Harris Hilton

Posted at 8:03 AM on March 1, 2012

Khloe has stated in the past that she was bullied while she attended school, so she chose to be home schooled…..I cannot believe anyone bullyied khloe….these Kardashian pigs always cry the victim…..I tired of this white trash family go away…..I think these pigs do what ever they want, hurt whoever they want, to get whatever they want..
Kris Humphries never had a chance with this family…Did you see the way they treated his sister when she came to visit nyc!……Khloe is the bully!…bunch of skanks!

Danni

Posted at 3:06 PM on March 2, 2012

Truth

Shelly

Posted at 2:51 AM on March 1, 2012

Kris probably didn’t like Khloe either which is why he said what she said about her marriage….even though his marriage turned out to be the same way only worse.

yemzy

Posted at 5:39 PM on February 29, 2012

To me,i wish to c them physically bfore i can judge bt rgt nw,i wnt khloe to please accept my apology

Aliie

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 29, 2012

Maybe he was considering the fact that Kim asked him too do that get
married and get paid for it! That did happen didn’t it got paid for 72
Days service

Nicole

Posted at 2:24 PM on February 29, 2012

Sounds to me like he was joking and she didn’t like that it was it her expense. She needs to quit talking about him and get over it. It’s pathetic at this point.

magdalana

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 29, 2012

OMG!!! I was shocked at that too Khloe!! I was leaning towards not liking him.. he was such a juvenile smart azz, then I thought he was trying to fit in,but he was just plain ole ignorant!!! Maybe if he wouldn’t have tried to be the big “What I say goes” or “What I say is the last word” maybe he would have saved his marriage… Im sorry, I wasn’t a fan of them both, but on the show, I would have divorced him too and Im the easiest person in the world to live with!!! 28 years wed