How Jennifer Lawrence & Josh Hutcherson Are Like Their 'Hunger Games' Characters

Wed, February 29, 2012 2:35pm EDT by 45 Comments

Gummy Bears

Posted at 5:40 AM on June 30, 2012

Yes! They’re perfect together. They need to get married, like now o_o

FiftyPea

Posted at 2:18 PM on August 31, 2012

^^ I agree :3

ale

Posted at 1:47 AM on June 24, 2012

they would make such a adorable couple and their both funny :D

k+p 4ever

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 9, 2012

katness and petta r sooo cute 2gether!!!

Katniss Everdeen

Posted at 1:19 AM on June 1, 2012

I think they really should be 2gether bcause they make a really cute couple!

KatPee Forever

Posted at 1:00 AM on May 27, 2012

am i the only one who would give anything 4 them 2 be 2gether (maybe they already r ^.~) but they r the cutest couple in the whole world i swear, i’ve seen their interviews, god i was crying so hard…. ._.

Kimberly

Posted at 11:30 PM on May 28, 2012

Same!! AHA, i feel like they are in love…
When she is with Josh she like acts different, like crazy around him.. Imagine Nicholas ( Jen’s boyfriend at the moment) and Jennifer were holding hands and then she sees Josh. I wonder what her reactions might be.

Kimberly

Posted at 7:23 PM on May 11, 2012

Josh and Jennifer are so cute together, their friendship is so adorable. If they date anytime soon my mind will explode alskdjflksdf. They are meant to be.

Kimberly

Posted at 7:23 PM on May 11, 2012

Josh and Jennifer are so cute together, their friendship is so adorable. I wouldn’t mind if they date.

Alayna

Posted at 4:15 PM on May 6, 2012

I think Josh has a thing for Jennifer but I don’t think Jennifer feels the same way. They would be adorable together.
Plus Josh is so cute, who wouldn’t date him! <3

hatster

Posted at 12:19 PM on May 2, 2012

I mean they HAVE to date. I loved the hungergames book and have read them abt 7 times each. I never thought the film was ever going to be better than the film, even though it wasnt it was still AMAZING! the chemistry between them is so great we can all see it they are soooooooooooooooooo good for each other. They are the star crossed lovers from Kentucky… also if they did break up it may be aqward at first but i think thet would get over it, if u look at their faces at 1 another in interviwes u cant fake the faces they put on… please for heavens sake (and my sake)DATE DATE DATE DATE

PEENISS

Posted at 1:20 AM on May 2, 2012

Seriously? i would love to see them a real life couple <33 :)) because they are cute … and they seems have a good chemistry <333

PEENISS

Posted at 1:21 AM on May 2, 2012

*soo cute for each other *

Amy D.

Posted at 9:19 PM on April 24, 2012

I feel like Jennifer an Josh would be a good couple I mean not to get all gushy and stuff but they seem to have REALLY good chemistry but it feels like they can’t show that cause she’s with Nicholas and Josh is really polite with her space with him <3

Adrianna

Posted at 7:20 PM on April 16, 2012

I think josh and Jennifer would be such a cute couple And that would be great because they would be great friends . I think they would be perfect!

joshjen

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 10, 2012

joshjen

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 10, 2012

well, for the fans of these 2 who wants them to date (lyk me ;) .. fellow fans, let’s give them more tym.. Don’t rush them,, there are still 2 movies and who knows. if hunger games is d nxt twilight, peenis is d nxt edbella, then there’s a really big posibility that josh and jen are d nxt rob and kristen, too.. Let’s just wait..

Samuel Smith

Posted at 11:29 PM on April 9, 2012

I think josh and Jen. Would be great together Wbu email me with ur response

jenny303

Posted at 3:43 AM on April 1, 2012

No! Because if she dates him, then I can’t date him! :(

Amanda

Posted at 12:04 AM on March 26, 2012

They are soo cute together but think if they break up things will be ackward and 2 movies left

Joshlover______101

Posted at 10:08 PM on March 25, 2012

Hell No!!!!!!!!!! They don’t go 2gether he is 2 SEXT 4 her and she isn’t his type. I lyke her personality but I just don’t c it he needs a real woman.

Katniss

Posted at 3:12 AM on March 25, 2012

They r totally perfect for each other. They been friends like FORVER it may seems. Including that in the interviews they look at each other n how r their chemistry plus they look like they been very close friends. In sets of the Hunger Games Movies was btw awesome they best movie trilogy ever that Catching Fire will be premiering nxt yr. At the sets they joke around chat and event make pranks to each other which I got to say Josh makes good pranks just like Peeta Mellark!!!:):):):):):):):):D:D

AnnieK

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 25, 2012

I know right! I just wish they would date! Everytime I watched there interviews I like scream and can’t stop smiling! I mean, I know Jennifer has a boyfriend… but they don’t seem to click for me. Anyways, I totally agree with you!!

stephanie

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 18, 2012

josh and jen would totally be the cutest couple…hope they do date great chemistry

Giada

Posted at 5:32 PM on March 5, 2012

They would be perfect together! If you have watched any of their interviews togther, look at the way they look into each other’s eyes…so cute! They sound like they aren’t telling all the truth, they will probabaly start dating by the time Catching Fire is done being filmed.

AnnieK

Posted at 12:01 AM on March 6, 2012

Most likely (: I really really want them to date! I’ve been like stalking the Hunger Games cast(: haha, wbu? (:

AnnieK

Posted at 4:17 AM on March 4, 2012

Fudge yeah!!! I in my opinion think that Jennifer Lawrence & Josh Hutcherson would make the most cutest, most fabulous couple in THW WORLD!!!(: <33

Veronica

Posted at 7:06 AM on March 2, 2012

YESS!!! And no, it’s not because of their characters in the Hunger Games but when I see them in an interview or something, you can totally see their chemistry and how close they are as friends and I think they’d be a cute couple because of how close they are.

Suua P.

Posted at 11:03 PM on February 29, 2012

Jen and Josh! What a pair. They do make a cute couple! I really wish they were dating.

Hannah

Posted at 10:05 PM on February 29, 2012

I really do think Josh and Jennifer would make a great couple. So cute!

Suua P.

Posted at 11:03 PM on February 29, 2012

I so totally agree with you!

peeta luvr

Posted at 6:56 PM on April 12, 2012

they should totally go out but it needs to b real not just 4 th fans or tv they would make the cutest couple in history in the whole world
!!