'Jane By Design' Renewed For 8 More Episodes

Wed, February 29, 2012 1:01pm EDT by 67 Comments

‘Jane By Design’ will be back this summer! (Maybe this will get Gray to finally crack a smile.)

Good news, Jane By Design fans! Our sister site Deadline.com is reporting that ABC Family has picked up the quirky series for an additional eight episodes, which will air this summer. This is especially good news for those fans — myself included — freaking out over all the relationship drama stirred up during last night’s little camping excursion. Thankfully Jane (Erica Dasher) and Billy (Nick Roux) will have more than one episode to win back their significant others.

Or, you know, decide to go out with each other instead.

Now that you know the show will live on this summer, what do you want to see happen? More catfights between Jane and India? More romantic tension between Jane and Billy? Hit up the comments section!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Jane By Design updates

Angelica

Posted at 10:53 PM on April 13, 2012

Me, my cousins, my aunt, and my grandma LOVE this show:) can’t wait till it comes back on!!!!!!

SLT bamagirl

Posted at 10:12 PM on April 11, 2012

This has been one of the Best Shows for a very long time.I sure hope it stays on for a long time, it is the only one that I watch regular without missing, since the show REBA , which I wish was still on. We need more shows like Jane, instead of all this USELESS Junk that people could care less about.

Hannah

Posted at 7:24 PM on April 11, 2012

Omg!!! Can’t wait!!<3
#Billy<3jane!

lexxi

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 9, 2012

OMG I just love Jane by design I can’t believe I have to wait until summer….and 8 episodes I hope that’s not true cuz i would die not seeing this show =^.^=

Renee

Posted at 1:32 PM on April 6, 2012

Love it!!!!

Selena

Posted at 6:10 PM on April 4, 2012

I LOVE this show! I also just bought Season 1 on dvd, its about the only show thats not slutty

Lauren

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 4, 2012

Hopefully there not only going to have 8 more episodes. This show has became my favorite, and I wish we could watch it every tuesday, year round.

Gray

Posted at 4:20 AM on March 17, 2012

I or I should say we would love to see commitment for another couple of seasons for Jane and Company. The show is great, what else can I say great scrips and story lines to-date. Soooooo much better than all the other .#@$. shows on TV.

Niki

Posted at 7:43 PM on March 15, 2012

Oh my gosh! 8 more episodes?! That’s it? We need more! This is the most amazing show on television right now! This show should live on for a while :) I love Jane & Billy, they are amazing <3 this show rocks, especially the fashion and high school life situation. Two life drama rama. I love this show!

JaneBD

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 15, 2012

Wait ? When’s summer in america ??

Yaya

Posted at 9:44 AM on March 14, 2012

This sux I was hoping for a new episode. I don’t want to wait that long :(

JaneByDesignLover

Posted at 10:01 PM on March 13, 2012

I love Jane now all i want to do is drawl dresses and get fabric and make clothes and all that!!!BUT I CANT BELIEVE I CANT SEE JANE BY DESIGN TILL SUMMER!!!(SNIFF SNIFF)
:) :D :( :* :$ :X :P <3 ♥

naynay

Posted at 9:56 PM on March 13, 2012

I luvvvv jane by design….But i cant possibly wait till summmer i cant even wait to see the next one right after the one they aired last when i didnt see jane by design this week i almost cryed i was like AHHHH NOOO NOT TILL SUMMER ARE THEY CRAZZZY!!!!I love Jane By Design!!!!!I really cant wait till Summer!!!

ME

Posted at 8:37 PM on March 13, 2012

i will not be able to wait until this summer to see the shows. it is too good to wait that long. i can barely wait every week for it to come on. it would be so amazing if it came on everyday or at least every other day. i guess that would be too much work for them to produce a show like that. i think we should be patient and give them a chance

CMC

Posted at 10:08 AM on March 8, 2012

I love Jane by design I hope that it goes on many many more seasons. I hope that jane chooses billy because he is so cute and they already know each other and r perfect for each other. I hope that Jeremy quites or gets fired and they bring back India. :D

Me!

Posted at 1:24 AM on March 8, 2012

I hope they FINALLY show Donovan! And I want Jane to choose Billy<3 I would choose my best friend if he said he loved me, because I have feelings for him!(:

Alexa

Posted at 5:49 PM on March 7, 2012

Jeremy should have gotten fired not India

alexa

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 7, 2012

I dnt want Jayne and nick to date I want Billy and Jane to date I love Billy and hopefully Jayne and grey become better friends I hope this show goes on for plenty more seasons for all the big time fans like me!!!

Deya

Posted at 12:51 PM on March 7, 2012

Oh, and how about Donovan Decker for Jane’s mom? (:

Deya

Posted at 12:50 PM on March 7, 2012

Are you kidding me? I have to wait until the summer for the next episode. I am never going to make it that long.

ABC needs to air all the episodes right now.

Dakota

Posted at 10:49 PM on March 6, 2012

i want to see more of nick and jane together yes billy and jane r close but nick is so cute and sweet jane and nick need to be together and billy and lulu need to be together. I also want jane and bens mom to come back. i cant wait to see wat happens in the next episodes. I LOVE JANE BY DESIGN!!!

Harjot

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 14, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never liked Nick, since the beginning. HE SUCKS.
sorry, that’s wat I think, and Billy should end up with Jane.

At least we both love it <333

martha thang

Posted at 1:03 PM on March 15, 2012

finally someone with some sense around here i don’t understand why would anyone want jane and billy together they are so boring i like her with nick fadden so what he kissed another girl it doesn’t mean he liked her he just did it because he felt him and jane would never happen or something seems to always get in the way and Lulu’s negative talk about how those two would never be with them and what broke the camel’s back he overheard india say that jane shouldn’t sleep with that guy. He likes Jane he even told her he called because he missed her and wanted to hear her voice. I think they both lied and now maybe she and him can start again and be honest they truely have chemistry not like jane and billy those two are so boring and they so lack chemistry. I also think Jeremy should have been fired not India poor India!

Mtra11

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 6, 2012

I “discovered” Jane by Design by accident..and sooooo glad
I did. It is light and cute and funny.It is refreshing to see a show like this…full of fun and humor.

Jessica Valure

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 6, 2012

I think Jane and Billy should decide to get together, he told her how he felt, I think she feels the same way about him I’m not sure I hope so summer is too long of a wait for this show to be back on I love it can’t wait.

Sally

Posted at 5:41 PM on February 29, 2012

I really want Nick and Jane to get back together! I am so mad that Nick and Lulu kissed, but I really want to see Lulu get back together with Billy and Nick to get back together with Jane.

Martha thang

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 15, 2012

Paris

Posted at 5:09 PM on March 29, 2012

I third that motion!

Carrie

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 29, 2012

This new made my day. I am so excited about what might happen in the rest of the season. I want to see Jane and Billy together. They are so cute together. I think she will be in a love triangle between Nick and Billy or Billy and Jeremy. I think Jeremy is starting to like Jane. The truth will come out and she will stay have her job. Nick wanted Jane back. I think Jane and India will come friends. I think Jane will figure out who is her moom. I think it is Gray. Billy will tell Jane that Nick kissed Lulu or he is in love with her.

jane

Posted at 3:16 PM on March 2, 2012

Even though Jane doesn’t really remember her mother i’m sure her brother will figure out who Gray is when he sees her in person or realizes that jane is working for their mother.
The thing I don’t get is that Gray has a lot of clues that Jane is her daughter. For example, the pink dress that used to be hers and Jane’s last name, etc. So Gray would know that Jane is not an adult.

ME

Posted at 8:35 PM on March 13, 2012

i never would have thought that gray was jane’s mother and it could be true. but i am having second thoughts about. because if she was wouldnt grey had said something about it