'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik's Cheating Scandal Leaves Courtney Robertson Heartbroken — Report

Wed, February 29, 2012 10:11am EDT by 39 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

Kerrie

Posted at 11:38 AM on March 6, 2012

All I have to say about Courtney and Ben is… Karma. They were both asking for this train wreck.

Bonnie

Posted at 1:34 AM on March 6, 2012

I think Courtney is terrible and I actually (surprisingly) have some guilt for her after watching tonight’s episode The Women Tell All, but no one deserves that. No one deserves to be rejected and compared to 20+ girls just to win and be cheated on.
I never thought much of Ben, you could tell by his haircut. What a loser.

Jan

Posted at 1:42 PM on March 5, 2012

I don’t think much of either of them! In fact, the whole premise of “Bachelor” sets the participants up for failure and cheating.

anita

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 4, 2012

Love is real but not rickery. That lady has a caniving smile and God well lead you to the right one well be praying you pick the right one not courtney good luck and GOd BLess

victory

Posted at 2:11 PM on March 4, 2012

It’s very hard to feel sorry for Ben as everyone told him, repeatedly, what a witch so was

Jan Wodehouse

Posted at 1:51 AM on March 3, 2012

Am I the only one who looks at Ben and sees Neandrathalman?
Courtney, being a fashion model, maybe she will be good for one thing…..get his dreadful hair fixed.!!!! He is the worst!!!!

Avrielle

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 3, 2012

I totally agree that Ben looks like a Neanderthal man. – there is something definitely something monkey-like going on with his looks. The hair is waaay too long, and without sideburns or something, it just looks like some crazy bowl cut. He could try out for the 3 stooges and get the part of Moe.

Also, Courtney is not all bad. So she wasn’t all “buddy buddy” with all the conniving women in the house, so big deal. She signed on to become bachelor’s new fiance, not to make lasting relationships with a group of back-stabbing women. There was very good chemistry between Courtney and Ben and I felt that she really loves him” Now that there are rumors of him screwing around with other women, I have no respect for him at all. He came across as being a very honest person, but now all I see in him is another cheating man that is a low life POS.

Piper

Posted at 8:02 PM on March 2, 2012

Okay, as abrupt as Courtney was on the show, she does not deserved to be cheated on. She already apologized to Blakely and told her she takes it all back. Ben was warned many times not to choose Courtney and she’s only in it to win it. But him cheating on Courtney makes him just as bad as her.

Lori

Posted at 5:14 PM on March 2, 2012

This is crazy. First off BREAK UP WITH HER dont CHEAT! on her. yes as bad as she was on the show. she didnt deserve it. and courtney you need to learn to be nice. this show is horrible this season. I highly doubt I will watch the rest of the season.

Lori

Posted at 5:10 PM on March 2, 2012

ok first off, Ben if you did do that your a jerk. Yeah as bad as Courtney was on the show no one deserves to be cheated on. And you deserve to be hurt once again. You didnt have to pick her. EVERYONE warned you NOT TO PICK HER. And yet you do anyway. So you have no one to blame but yourself.

Linda

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 2, 2012

Ben – You would not listen to anyone else and would pout if other girls said anything bad about Courtney so why the doubt now.
Courtney – Try to be nicer to other people not just me me me

Really

Posted at 11:16 AM on March 2, 2012

This show is getting ridiculous!
Ben is a greasy, jerk who makes me want to swab his face with a Stridex pad every time I watch.

Who cares! Seriously!

Linds

Posted at 9:56 PM on March 1, 2012

I was at Monoghans that night!! Crazzzzzzzzzy seeing him. I feel kind of bad for him.

jen

Posted at 12:38 PM on March 1, 2012

I hope no one is choosing her as a wedding model for something. That’s kind of like choosing Kim K. to advertise weddings/marriage. In any case, she’s gotta lay off the lip fillers. Her upper lip looks really stupid in one of the photos of her in a wedding gown.

jen

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 1, 2012

of course he’s cheating and he can look like an even bigger dick than he did before and Courtney can try and play the victim, her greatest role yet.

Lucy Weathetby

Posted at 10:12 AM on March 1, 2012

Ben & Courtney deserve each other they are both at the same low level.

Jewels

Posted at 1:41 PM on March 1, 2012

You can SAY that again Sam…..low life’s is what they both are and not worthy of anything better then dirt.

Donna

Posted at 11:07 PM on February 29, 2012

This could be the best ‘After the Rose’ ever. Is it too much to hope he’ll dump Courtney on TV and beg Lindzi for a second chance. And she’ll turn him down!!!

Ashley Shoes

Posted at 6:39 AM on March 7, 2012

You are suppose so high life, why would you say the same things as these low life people say? Just wonder.

Mary Ann Masek

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 29, 2012

I have beeen a fan since the first show. Remember the Italian prince, the millionaire wine maker(Firestone), Tricia, Charles and so forth. I would watch with baited breath who stepped out of the limo and the proposal. I am still watching but am also reading a book at the same time. The show has lost the romance; the traveling has taken away the romance and the calibere of the girls has deteriorated. New bachlorette: what kind of woman leaves a young daughter to do such a show? If she brings the child along, what kind of environment is that for a little girl. I only watch anymore because I like Chris Harrison.

jen

Posted at 12:32 PM on March 1, 2012

I totally agree with you -Emily was an obvious bad choice. So was Allie. They need people that most people actually like like that epidemiologist- I forget her name.

Petra

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 29, 2012

This reports are so stuppid, really 2 girls in 2 days, who believes that?? he is the most pathetic men, i cant even watch him anymore..how he explains that he could spent the rest of his life with every women on the bachelor.. and the only thing he does is kissing around to all of them every minute.

suzy

Posted at 3:28 PM on February 29, 2012

Lies I tell you, lies!

gbtw

Posted at 3:09 PM on February 29, 2012

i think bachelor tried something new this time around. they know their relationships basically always fail, especially when a man is doing the choosing… so they tried to get viewers by editing to sabotage the choice he made. (i think courtney sounds awful for real, but i’m sure it’s exaggerated through the editing process.) they don’t let them break up before the final ceremony, do they? this guy probably could never get women before, so… i don’t feel sorry for him that now he is. i mean, c’mon. he ain’t sexy.

Ilene Fernald

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 29, 2012

I think

Lisa

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 29, 2012

LOL They both deserve what they get. They are both users and disgusting.

Eva122

Posted at 12:33 PM on February 29, 2012

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $79/hour on the internet. She has been without a job for five months but last month her pay was $18710 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site..MakeCash2.Com

meemee

Posted at 12:28 PM on February 29, 2012

@lahlah

What pictures are you talking about?

lahlah

Posted at 11:37 AM on February 29, 2012

I actually feel sorry for Courtney. I saw the photos in the magazine- pretty damaging to Ben!

LittleMo

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 29, 2012

Are you out of your mind? Never waste your time feeling sorry for somebody who is only getting payback they have coming to them. And that is what’s happening to Courtney. She earned every bit of this – with interest.

jen

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 1, 2012

OMG, are you a sucker! That’s what she wants. She never really liked BEn anyways and now that she knows he’s got the first strike in ending it, she wants to look like a victim. How predictable. She knew there would be photos of her trying dresses on- what a narcissist!

victory

Posted at 2:22 PM on March 4, 2012

They both deserve each other. We felt very deceived as a viewer when he eliminated Emily. As it turns out all the ladies eliminated were very blessed. I don’t believe you can fall in love and be with and sleep with 3 women at the end.

lou1662

Posted at 10:34 AM on February 29, 2012

Ben and Courtney deserve what is happening to them. Ben has been so naive and blind even after what other girls told him about Courtney. Ben really desapointed poeple who believe in his judgment.