Selena Gomez: I'm Not Engaged To Justin Bieber

Tue, February 28, 2012 7:10pm EDT by 39 Comments
Selena Gomez Engaged

Daddy'sgirl34

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 19, 2012

Here is my prediction…….. I think tht they will get married when god thinks its time and wen they think it’s time and if they ever do get married that would be so amazing fuzz I love both stars and I’m glad they r datin but I think wen they are ready for their fans to know is web they should know so for now I think pple should give them a little space about it I mean it is their life not our ls they are the ones to decide to get married we can’t decide for them but by the way love u Justin and Selena!!!!!!!!

Tamara

Posted at 5:20 PM on April 19, 2012

Here is my prediction:
Eventually, they will get married. Several problems annd severe issues will arise during the engagement, which will nearly get called if. When they get married, it will not last for more than five years. They will split up and will become the equivalent of Kim Kardashian’s break up. It will be everywhere, and eventually people will lose all interest in either of them, including the most devoted “Beliebers”

Jasmine

Posted at 8:28 PM on April 12, 2012

I think Justin and Selena look great together their my 2 favorite celebrities

makayla hill

Posted at 6:37 PM on April 11, 2012

I love Justin bieber I don’t want him to marry Selena gomez

Babelina

Posted at 6:18 AM on April 15, 2012

Same pinch

Deshaun

Posted at 2:28 PM on April 3, 2012

I think they will end up getting married

googoogaaagaaaaa

Posted at 11:59 PM on April 1, 2012

yo yo yo i dont know what time it is so i am just going to type random stuff. hi mom nut googoo gaagaa fingu slap huligan.

La'Portiaa

Posted at 3:29 PM on March 31, 2012

well to me Selena is not really ready for the relationship Justin is looking for because he gives her a ring and she claims it to be a friendship ring but they are suppose to be going out so nope i really don’t think they are going to last yet get married call me crazy i don’t really think its legit
somebody is putting in there all but the other spouse is not really ready to take on the challenge of love

emma

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 28, 2012

They probably WILL get married, and btw: you people who say Justin is Ur’s, ur just dreaming he obviously loves Selena. But I really hope they don’t, because they are so young and they are moving too fast. They are a really cute couple, I’m not going to lie, but they should definitely wait until they’re sure.

kate

Posted at 9:19 PM on March 28, 2012

Who gives people FRIENDSHIP rings anymore? I’m not saying I don’t believe Selena, but it does seem fishy to me. Plus everyone knows they’ll eventually gt married, but seriously, they are moving way too fast.

kisser00

Posted at 12:34 AM on March 22, 2012

Wow guys seriously I think they should they are so cute together ya they should wait a little though they are still young but they should get engaged they are both so awesome and so cute together!!!!!! all you others probably don’t even know him and are crazy if you claim him as yours he is with selena right now and they are happy I think its way cute they are together!!!!

rubyjade

Posted at 5:12 AM on March 15, 2012

They are still young they still have their whole life in front of them like I am always told time will tell I’m 22 years old female of course still not married because I still have a whole life in front of me… why rush things let time take controll.

La'Portiaa

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 31, 2012

that is so true but yet i still don’t think they are really in love and i don’t think they are going to last

JBLOVER

Posted at 9:32 PM on March 12, 2012

Well I hope they don’t get engaged I would die If jb married SG

BELIEBER6FOREVER

Posted at 3:15 PM on March 19, 2012

ME 2 OMG WE ARE LIKE ON THE SAME PAGE :P I LOVE JB … SG Not at ALL

googoogaaagaaaaa

Posted at 12:09 AM on April 2, 2012

seriusly how could you like him. ive seen fungus hoter then him. mood descusted at you who ever you are. jb sucks. ps he is tot gay

Eric

Posted at 4:31 AM on March 4, 2012

This couple is so amazing actualy there all young i think after like 5years they will be in one home

Sarah

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 3, 2012

If she is happy with him then let her do what she wants, and they seem happy together so let them be.

Sara

Posted at 3:48 PM on March 2, 2012

No! , I don’t think they will get married. They better not, cause Justin is mine! :) <3 <3

Lovetta

Posted at 8:14 AM on March 3, 2012

Well he obviously doesn’t know u! And won’t there a millions of girls out there like you and I’m pretty he would Selena over a crazed fan.

Gabby Bieber

Posted at 11:53 AM on March 3, 2012

No Justin is mine love him I no almost every thing about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melyssa

Posted at 11:44 AM on March 1, 2012

i dont think they should get married . and not because im some crazied fan wanting him all to myself, i just think that there to young right now. maybe in the future when there in like there late-ish 20’s and there still together and they want to then by all means they should do it.

Lulu

Posted at 4:25 PM on March 2, 2012

Exactly so fans won’t care for tht no more they’ll be to old

Brenda Jennifer

Posted at 6:16 AM on March 1, 2012

Yeah jelena u shouldnt be engaged with justin cause he is mine & not urs u suck jelena get lost
you r just using justin to become popular & after ur popular than him i know what ur going to do u r going to throw justin in the junk

Lovetta

Posted at 8:15 AM on March 3, 2012

HE DOESNT KNOW YOU EXIST GET A LIFE!

Ann

Posted at 7:08 PM on February 29, 2012

Well they are not too young it is not always about age. I knew they were not engaged though, but I have to say never rely on age I was engaged at 19 and I’m now married and I’m 22. They are just having fun and if it gets serious I am sure we will know haha. Good luck to them both.

Chelsea

Posted at 1:02 AM on February 29, 2012

I dont think they will cuz hes only 17 and shes,19 thats not even legal hes so young he should wait but if he loves her then okaiii XD

thiggins

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 1, 2012

All his paretns have to do is sign saying its ok to get married. you can get married at any age if your parents consent to it

Eve

Posted at 11:44 PM on February 28, 2012

Of course it’s not an engagement ring! It has a J on it! more like an ITEM ring. I remember those younger days. Rings, necklaces, bracelets etc.. I’m yours.. CUTE..

kity

Posted at 11:35 PM on February 28, 2012

my buddy’s half-sister makes $85/hr on the computer. She has been laid off for ten months but last month her check was $12331 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more..MakeCash2.com

sarankaba

Posted at 9:24 PM on February 28, 2012

i love Justin bieber and selena gomez look cute why selena gomez sayI’m Not Engaged To Justin Bieber

Kayla

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 28, 2012

nice article i think justins not ready either first hes 17 and shes 19 and yes i know hes about to turn 18 but still if u agree like if u dnt dnt like thnxs bye

cyd

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 2, 2012

Accualy, ppl, as of yesterday he’s 18! Ha! Oh and i think when they r ready than they should, juss not rush into anything :)

Anonimator

Posted at 7:54 PM on February 28, 2012

First, Bieber has to train her right, like his Dad, and Chris Brown are teaching him. She has to have a few face whoopins to get the look he desires. (This is sarcasm, so save your venemous responses, please!)

anonymous

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 28, 2012

I think we all knew that they werent engaged! I never thought they were.. Even with the ring he gave her! Its got the letter “J” on it.. I think if Justin Bieber would propse to Selena, it would be a nicer ring than that!!

n

Posted at 7:38 PM on February 28, 2012

i agree with u. If it was engagement ring it but more than a ring with the letter J

wende

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 28, 2012

gente isso e um mesimo selena gomez vai sr casar