Maci Bookout Admits: I Talked Ryan Edwards Into Taking My Virginity

Tue, February 28, 2012 10:17am EDT by 11 Comments
Maci Bookout Sex

Sly

Posted at 10:47 PM on September 11, 2012

Funny thing is people keep saying, sex before marriage is wrong. Well what if you never want to get married? Should you then just never have sex? Or just live your life the safe and healthy way and forget about fairy tale books that spread evil. If you want to wait, wait. If you want to have, have sex but do it safely like you do anything else in your life.

Stephanie

Posted at 1:31 AM on June 20, 2012

DON’T TELL PEOPLE TO READ A BIBLE BEFORE THEY SPREAD LIES. WTF? YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE, OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT. YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE AND HAVE THE RESPECT TO UNDERSTAND THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT BELIEFS. that being said, I’m not saying teenage pregnancy and sex is okay, but it’s not something that people need to bring religion into AT ALL.

Katie

Posted at 4:01 AM on June 16, 2012

Sex before marriage is a sin. But all those babies born to teen moms are still miracles and god-given. It’s unfortunate that so many teens aren’t able to live as a child as they should be doing but back when Jesus was here girls were having children much much younger. Our body is able to have children at that age for a reason. After all, God designed. I don’t hide my religion and I’m not afraid to tell people I’m a christian. On the other hand I lost my virginity at 14 and now at 18 I don’t have a child or and std’s. I’m a sinner for it but aren’t we all for some reason? Judging and cursing people is also a sin just so you all know.

Dana

Posted at 6:02 PM on April 27, 2012

You can say No sex before marriage and then you have kids getting married at 17 just so they can have sex! So much worse! It’s not hard to protect yourself, protection is everywhere these days. These very naive people need to stop thinking it won’t happen to them and do something to protect themselves. Sex is not a sin, especially when you are in a strong loving relationship.

Ciera

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 13, 2012

Ummmm….Im sorry to tell you this but sex before marriage is most definitely a sin. Please read your Bible before you get on the internet spreading lies.

Maree

Posted at 5:52 AM on February 29, 2012

Sex before marriage is a persons personal choice. Its just being smart while having sex is what people need to be sure of… I’ve been sexually active since I was 19 and I havent gotten pregnant or had any STDs have been safe each and everytime. People make mistakes everyday or different reasons – so shhh and don’t judge because ppl don’t judge those who choose to keep there virtue until marriage.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 28, 2012

not a good choice maci…

Hulu

Posted at 6:23 PM on February 28, 2012

yeah, that’s it…you should have used protection….

NOOO! You SHOULDN’T have needed protection because you SHOULDN’T have been having sex in the first place!! When will people get it right? Sex before marriage is NOT normal, no matter how many people think it is.

Seriously?

Posted at 12:41 AM on February 29, 2012

Just so you know, you are completely wrong and unrealistic.

Carli

Posted at 7:14 AM on March 24, 2012

I practice sex before marriage, so do all my friends which also includes guys. Here’s how it works: we are all friends, it’s not always about sex, we have other things to do (like school, work), and we don’t dilute ourselves that just because society wants to have sex before marriage it’s okay and we should just follow along. Just say you don’t want to wait, not that it’s unrealistic.

babyboo

Posted at 12:33 AM on April 8, 2012

Umm how is it not normal?? sex is the most natural thing.you sound crazy