Kim Kardashian’s Sexy New Bra Pic — Is She Seducing Reggie Bush?

Tue, February 28, 2012 5:24pm EDT by 32 Comments
Kim Kardashian Bra Pic

penis enlargement pump

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 16, 2012

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog readers have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?

PS Tutorials

Posted at 3:28 AM on June 16, 2012

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

jess

Posted at 12:26 PM on March 1, 2012

its just a pic. no needs to add more to it!

Tired and Old

Posted at 9:42 AM on March 1, 2012

Amithidius how much do you charge?…..Only a hobag would stick up for another hobag!….Where do you pole dance?…I bet you pay all your bills with single dollar bills that smell like sardines

Johnnie Beez Good

Posted at 9:38 AM on March 1, 2012

This beyotch is tired and old….Reggie might only wanna
booty call, that’s it…..She be done

Ann

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 29, 2012

Wow really? I think that she needs to sit down and see what she wants out of life. She is getting on my nerves and so is Ray J, Reggie and the rest of them. If Reggie is around he needs a good kick in the butt.

Amithidius

Posted at 12:22 PM on February 29, 2012

I love how people bash other people to make themselves feel better. Let’s see, so far she’s a money hungry slut that uses her own body and looks to gain further attention. DON’T HATE……APPRECIATE!!! If anyone of you had the chance to make the money she did by looking like a WOMAN then you would do the same. So, OK her past relationships haven’t worked out but, she human people. quit putting her up on a glorious pedestal. I think by her posting on twitter she shows that she is like anyone of us. Oh, by the way, she isn’t fat. She’s voluptuous. There’s a difference. Not every woman has to be some bony stick. Men like having something to hold onto. The End.

hannah

Posted at 9:26 PM on February 29, 2012

Sluts stick up for sluts, apparently Amithidius is a slut.

hannah

Posted at 11:47 AM on March 3, 2012

Hannah that’s reallly mean! You should be ashamed of yourself! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?? O wait I bet your mother’s like this too. I feel bad for both of you! Now F**k off!

RJ

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 4, 2012

Yes she is…

THE TRUTH

Posted at 7:47 AM on February 29, 2012

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS LOOSE BIOTCH IS TRYING TO SHOW.,SHE DONT EVEN LOOK GOOD. PERAT NOSE,& SHE DONT EVEN HAVE KIDS YET & HER HIPS ARE WIDE..EVEN THOUGH SHE TRY 2 LOSE WEIGHT THAT WOULDNT WORK BECAUSE SHE HAS HUGE HIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra Extra

Posted at 4:17 AM on February 29, 2012

She’s not wifey material!!! Just look at her body and knowing all the men that has licked her, peed on her, like ray j, damon thomas, reggie bush, nick lachey, nick canon, kris humphries, Ronaldo, Gabriel Aubry, and the list goes on…. She is a dirty, disgusting, adulterous slore!!! YUCK!!!!!!!

jamie

Posted at 11:49 AM on March 3, 2012

your not describing kim, you describing your self. And I agree you are all of those things! Stop getting peed on Be-otch!

Shelly

Posted at 3:17 AM on February 29, 2012

If that pic was meant for Reggie Kim could have sent it to him privately instead of putting it on twitter. Taking bathroom pics and putting them on twitter is what video or reality TV hoodrats do when they are crying out for attention. Kim is getting worse by the hour. boycottkim.com

TRUTH

Posted at 12:00 AM on February 29, 2012

Babyfied attempt at fishing for compliments. So insecure to need the constant attention. KIM DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SEE AN EFFING SHRINK!!!!

dandilion

Posted at 11:22 PM on February 28, 2012

She has no real life or friends if she has time for this.. but we know that and the more you know about her the less you will be or want to be her friend..

magy12

Posted at 11:28 PM on February 28, 2012

my co-worker’s ex-wife brought home $20559 the prior week. she is making cash on the computer and bought a $449600 home. All she did was get lucky and try the instructions reported on this site..MakeCash2.com

josh

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 3, 2012

Just like you Dandilion. You have no friends and the more people know you the less they want to. :)

No Surprise

Posted at 8:12 PM on February 28, 2012

She’s not getting much attention since the Oscars aired. So, once again, she’ll do anything to stay relevant. Bottom Line.

LL

Posted at 8:31 PM on February 28, 2012

She was at Elton Johns Oscar party hanging with all the A listers

sophie

Posted at 6:59 PM on February 28, 2012

you know the old saying “if it looks like a stank.. smiles like a stank.. then it is a STANK! Like Snoop Dogg Dog said “she’s only a HOE for men to use ~ she’s not wife material ~ just a piss bucket for men.

Pela

Posted at 8:33 PM on February 28, 2012

I think that’s what ugly women say about her to make themselves feel better.

A chick that looks like her will never want for a man.

Pela

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 28, 2012

Also it’s kinda sad when being someone’s wife is the biggest accomplishment a women thinks she can have

Pam

Posted at 11:25 PM on February 28, 2012

This is not towards Kim K but to Pela, being someone’s wife is better than being someone’s hoe.

Pela

Posted at 10:23 AM on February 29, 2012

So she’s a hoe because she gets into long term relationships with men and they don’t work out? Ok. Makes no sense.

Pam

Posted at 4:16 AM on March 2, 2012

Can you not comprehend? Guess not! I STATED “it was not towards kim.” I was just commenting in general to your previous comment. I don’t know if she’s a hoe? Do you? I don’t know if she persue in long term relationships and they don’t work out? You do? Or do you just want to find something to binker about? Haha! Sorry. I know your just a fan trying to stand up for her, but seriously my comment makes more sense then yours because I didn’t say she’s aa hoe. You did. ;p

kris

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 3, 2012

You that old saying people say mean things because their jelous. Get a life and stop attacking this women! She doesn’t need this!! You ugly little trol1!

KRIS the KLINGON

Posted at 6:35 PM on February 28, 2012

I think she looks fine, even when out of focus. I do hope she was able
to get out of the bathroom—it’s listing to starboard and going down
by the bow.

Run, Kim, run!

Kris

Sabrina

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 28, 2012

Ok!! where did that come from, what make this tweet any different from any the other tweet she has, I mean really!!! you make it seem like she is some boy crazy freak that need attention from a man. Why is that? Could she be, she is tweeting to get paid, because she tweeted her new hair color with bikni and a new lipstick trend. Maybe a tweet is just a tweet A!!!! This is fun do more

anna

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 28, 2012

Yay I’m the first 1 2 post a comment! Kim is ok i don’t hate her, but i don’t really like her curves. People say it’s sexy, i say she looks a little FAT! No offense!

ronny

Posted at 9:23 AM on February 29, 2012

A woman with no woman curves is a man. She definitely looks like a *real* woman.

Fake

Posted at 11:38 AM on February 29, 2012

Too bad her curves won’t convince Reggie to marry her