'Hunger Games' Star Jennifer Lawrence Admits: 'I Really Like Kristen Stewart'

Tue, February 28, 2012 7:23am EST by 53 Comments

modern hippie

Posted at 5:37 AM on October 7, 2014

Hmm is anhyone else experiencing problems with
the images on this blog loading? I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s thhe
blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

hair style popular

Posted at 4:13 AM on September 27, 2014

I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers but this post is really a pleasant piece of writing,
kesp it up.

how to get free clash of clans gem

Posted at 12:14 AM on September 14, 2014

Hey I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by
accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here now
and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do
keep up the great b.

albergopalermo

Posted at 11:31 AM on April 28, 2012

I’m not sure the place you’re getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for great information I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

Dishwasher Soap for Hard Water

Posted at 2:55 AM on April 23, 2012

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent concept

razor electric scooters

Posted at 2:21 PM on April 15, 2012

Wonderful paintings! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across the net. Disgrace on the seek engines for not positioning this put up higher! Come on over and seek advice from my website . Thank you =)

A

Posted at 9:10 PM on April 13, 2012

I hope those rumors about the feud between Twilight and The Hunger Games aren’t true.

haren

Posted at 10:24 AM on April 7, 2012

oh my God! Kirsten should be shy when compared to Jennifer, Jen-Law has more depth when acting is concern

emjay

Posted at 12:12 AM on March 14, 2012

I think the hunger games will be better then twilight. twilight is so boring and stupid. i barely finish the first book of twilight it was so dumb. the movie, I fell asleep. the book the hunger games, in my opinion has alot of action. I love romance, but also alot of action so its more interesting.

kingkasyski

Posted at 9:39 AM on March 1, 2012

I think Jennifer is sourgraping because she didn’t get Bellas role,she think shes better than anybody else because shes got oscar nomination.If she didn’t shoot her mouth too much we wouldn’t even know she audition for it and didnt get it.

ChrysaPatz

Posted at 7:46 AM on March 3, 2012

she never tried for the role and she didn’t mention Kristen by herself the interviewer asked her and she replied with a very kind way!
why you all blame her?
she didn’t “use ” K.S to be more famous and to start a scandal she JUST REPLIED IN AN ANSWER!and she said great things about kristen.She shows that she respects her work and she is a “fan” ;p
don’t hate on Jennifer she is a great person and really talented.!

Sammy

Posted at 6:49 AM on March 16, 2012

Agree.
I hope J-Law and K-Stew’s fans won’t start fighting on facebook, twitter, youTube, and other popular websites.
I’ve been reading a lot of IT lately and it’s stupid.
“Some” stupid journalist are just making you argue so that they could have something to write about. We are readers (most Hunger Games and Twilight fan become a fan from reading the book, I know), we should be more open-minded and see through stupid articles. I’m a fan of HG and Twilight and also fan of J-Law and K-Stew and doesn’t compare them from one another because they’re both unique and many good ways.

shaz

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 4, 2012

THANK YOU I don’t understand y haterz r even reading this! She’s an amazing person! She doesn’t believe in starving yourself to be skinny and when people called her fat she just laughed them off which shows she’s happy with the way she is and isn’t insecure! all these haterz r really pissong me off!

Yanet

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 1, 2012

I hate that everybody is comparing THG with Twilight. they are completly different sagas. And please stop saying that Jennifer is going to be the next Kristen because that’s a lie. Yeah, I know that Kristen is more famous because Twilight is almost done. But Jennifer is so much better actress than Kristen and the only proof that I need is the Jennifer’s Academy Award nomination

Christie

Posted at 8:16 PM on February 29, 2012

Why is Jennifer using Kristen for her own promotion? Shameful. Jennifer needs to get busy and work her butt off for Hunger Games just like Kristen, Rob, Ashley and the rest of the Twilight gang did. The Twilight gang really did a great job at promoting the movies. They were there for the fans 100%.

Jessica

Posted at 8:33 AM on March 2, 2012

Yeah, they did a good job promoting them. It’s really too bad they didn’t do such a swell job acting in those for crap movies.

marisa

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 11, 2012

like X 10000000

Enis

Posted at 11:42 AM on February 29, 2012

Jennifer does not like Twilight nor Kristen. Jennifer dissed Twilight and Kristen in particular early on when she got Hunger Games. She is now changing her tune because Summit (released Twilight and became big studio) and Lionsgate (releasing Hunger Games) have merged and became one studio. So the studio is counting on every Twilight fan to go see Hunger Games,and probably told the entire cast of Hunger to stop dissing Twlight. Jennifer was not very kind to Kristen going to say that she could not believe that KRisten had not read all the Twilight books yet she got the movies. Kristen was honest and had stated that she had not read all the Twilight books when got Twilight. On the opposite side Twilight cast such as Ashley Green have spoken nicely and wished success to the Hunger Games cast. Jennifer is not only a hypocrite but not very smart in dissing other people’s work. That’s what a bully does, build yourself up and your work by knocking others down.

Laetizia