Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck Welcome A Baby Boy

Tue, February 28, 2012 7:44pm EDT by 9 Comments
Jennifer Garner Baby

The A-list couple welcomes a third child into their family — congratulations!

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of a new baby boy!

UPDATE: The happy couple have named their son Samuel Garner Affleck

Jen and Ben, both 39, gave birth in Santa Monica, Us Weekly reports.

The couple also has two beautiful girls: Violet, 6, and Serafina, 3.

Congratulations to the happy family!

– William Earl

More Jen & Ben:

1. Ben Affleck: My Daughters Inspire Me To Help Others
  2. Jennifer Garner: My Daughters Want To Give Their Sibling A Disney Name
  3. Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck’s Daughters Set Up A Lemonade Stand

Click Here

Posted at 10:13 AM on May 21, 2012

Generally I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

best demolition

Posted at 8:19 AM on May 15, 2012

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my blog so i got here to return the favor?.I’m attempting to in finding issues to enhance my website!I suppose its adequate to use a few of your concepts!!

Veronica

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 29, 2012

I want to wish you all the happiness in the world. May you be blessed with health and all things good. Jennifer Garner I believe u to be one of the most beautiful women in Hollywoood and always a fan of Ben Affleck. I spent a month ago watching the whole Alias series and enjoyed as much the second time as the first if there was a couple and their family I could meet it would be all of you. God Bless

gail

Posted at 5:54 PM on February 29, 2012

bless your family and may u all be healthy

Thanks

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 29, 2012

Samuel Garner Affleck is there son’s name Ben put it in his Facebook Page. Jen probably put GArner in to keep it in the family!

Anonymous

Posted at 6:24 AM on February 29, 2012

Spelt Seraphina! Have you no idea how to spell?

anonymous

Posted at 12:52 AM on March 2, 2012

“spelled” uh…maybe you should learn how to spell too before you down someone else for it….just so you are aware, “spelt” is not a word at all, at least in the English language…..

Shelly

Posted at 3:08 AM on February 29, 2012

I am so happy for them and wish them nothing but the best. I like them as a couple and hope they do not give their baby boy a weird name.

Kyle Livingston

Posted at 9:14 PM on February 28, 2012

i think they will use the first disney character’s name pinocchio and use ben affleck’s middle name geza and last name affleck