Shimmer, not shine, is what makes Dianna’s look so special for the Elton John Oscar party. Find out how her makeup artist created the look.
Celebrity makeup artist Georgie Eisdell used an array of stunning products on Dianna Agron to give her a glow that looks positively angelic. Follow her step-by-step guide and shop her product picks!
Georgie wanted to give Dianna a “fresh and pretty look” for the party that is “light and simple.”
- First I used Dior DiorSkin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup #020 to even out whet skin done and then Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen #002 under her eye to brighten her eyes. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Powder under her eyes to set the concealer [and] next I used La Mer The Powder to take the edge off the shine.
- I wanted Dianna’s eyes to be light and sparkly. I used Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Gold and then a combination of Chanel Les 4 Ombres in #34 and Dior 5 Couleurs 208 palette to create a dreamy soft smokey eye.
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink added a little depth to the lash line and finally YSL Black Mascara Faux Cils Volume Effect to make the eyes pop.
- To shape Dianna’s eyebrows and therefore shape the face I used Laura Mercier’s soft blonde brow shadow. Slightly extending her natural brow to open up the sides of her eyes more.
- Dior DiorBlush in Sugar and Spice on the apples on the cheek to give a pop of color and NARS Hungry Heart Blush Duo over the top to add a natural glow.
- Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss is simple and pretty to finish off her look.
What do you love most about Dianna’s look?