'Dancing With The Stars' Season 14 Cast Revealed: Gladys Knight, Jaleel White & More

Tue, February 28, 2012 8:20am EST by 40 Comments

Check out the full list of contestants & tell us: Who will YOU be rooting for?

A new crop of celebrities will be vying for the coveted Mirror Ball on March 19 when Dancing with the Stars returns for its 14th season — and now we know exactly who those celebs, as well as their pro-dancer partners, will be!

Jack Wagner, dancing with Anna Trebunskaya

Melissa Gilbert, dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Donald Driver, dancing with Peta Murgatroyd

William Levy, dancing with Cheryl Burke

Sherri Shepherd, dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy

Katherine Jenkins, dancing with Mark Ballas

Gavin DeGraw, dancing with Karina Smirnoff

Martina Navratilova, dancing with Tony Dovolani

Roshon Fegan, dancing with Chelsie Hightower

Maria Menounos, dancing with Derek Hough

Jaleel White, dancing with Kym Johnson

Gladys Knight, dancing with Tristan MacManus

sms låna

Posted at 5:25 AM on May 10, 2012

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I may I desire to recommend you some interesting issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

Poetry

Posted at 7:46 PM on May 8, 2012

hi!,I love your writing very so much! percentage we communicate more about your article on AOL? I require an expert in this space to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

Velata,Velata Fondue,Velata Fondue Chocolate,Velata Fondue Warmers,Velata Fondue Pots,Buy Velata,Buy Velata Fondue,Buy Velata Fondue Chocolate,Buy Velata Fondue Warmers,Buy Velata Fondue Chocolate,Buy Velata Fondue Chocolate Online,Buy Velata Online,Buy V

Posted at 7:04 AM on May 3, 2012

Good day! I wish to say that this post is amazing. I’d like to see more like this! Cheers!

hard water

Posted at 2:34 AM on May 3, 2012

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant transparent idea

CPA offers explained

Posted at 8:55 PM on May 2, 2012

I do agree with all the ideas you have presented on your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

ออกแบบเว็บไซต์,รับออกแบบเว็บไซต์,ทำเว็บไซต์,รับทำเว็บไซต์

Posted at 1:44 AM on April 28, 2012

Good day very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I am satisfied to seek out so many helpful info here in the post, we want develop more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

seo,รับทำ seo,โปรโมทเว็บไซต์,การตลาด

Posted at 12:57 AM on April 28, 2012

Hello very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds also?I’m happy to search out a lot of useful information right here in the put up, we want work out more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Pc Kent

Posted at 12:10 AM on April 25, 2012

Great site lots of information Looks like alot of effort has Been taken here

hotel accomodanion online

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 19, 2012

I just like the helpful info you supply in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check once more here regularly. I’m reasonably certain I’ll be informed many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

video games reviews

Posted at 5:29 PM on April 8, 2012

I liked up to you’ll receive carried out proper here. The caricature is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you want be delivering the following. ill indisputably come further previously again as exactly the same just about very often inside case you protect this increase.

Sanja

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 15, 2012

Willam Levy,sooooooooooo hot and beautiful man,I love him.He is the most popular actor in Latin America.I recommend you his telenovela Sortilegio.

Sara

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 12, 2012

William Levy…sexy papi!!!

maggie

Posted at 1:40 AM on March 12, 2012

William Levy all the way and he’s not a nobody he’s really big in the latino world… He has my vote I just know he will be amazing!!!!!!!

stacey

Posted at 9:04 AM on March 1, 2012

I will not be watching this season of dtws… These nobodies are not worth the time..BORING!!! I tried to watch last season, and I actually think that this will be the last season for this show… I can’t even imagine watching that sherry shephard… hangin out all over place.. poor pro who has to dance with that… Come on guys, you cancel all of the great shows, but you bring back this loser of a show..

jams

Posted at 10:44 PM on February 28, 2012

No vote for Sherry, go back to the boring View where you kiss Whoopi’s behind to keep your job. Joy is nothing but a rude little person in life.

McKenzie

Posted at 11:38 AM on February 29, 2012

You just jelous that she is famous and no one cares who you are! She is funny, a good actress and I bet she can dance. She dosent have to kiss Whoopi’s butt to keep her job because Whoopi is not the person thats in charge! The View is Barbara Walters show. So if Sherri kisses anyone’s butt it should be Barbara’s! Grow up Jams! Just because you dont like The View or Sherri Shepherd doent mean others dont either. I do agree that Joy can be rude, but she isn’t rude all the time. Anyone reading this listen:
***VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT! NOT WHAT MR. GRUMMPY TELLS YOU TO VOTE FOR! ITS YOUR DESISION NOT HIS! WHATS HE GONNA DO? NOTHING!
Jams, I will totally laugh if Sherri wins! She has more fans then you think!:p

emerald

Posted at 1:13 AM on March 3, 2012

I agree with jams. Sherry needs to go back to kissing elizabeth’s behind because that’s all she does. I deffinately do not want to see her dance or anything else for that matter. It’s not jealousy it’s a fact.

Grammabeth

Posted at 7:36 PM on February 28, 2012

I hope Gladys, Donald , Martina and Jack all do well Since Dimitry is not dancing competetivley again this year, I will not be watching all the time. He’s good with contestants; hope to see him on the special dances ( also Lacey )

Jill

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 28, 2012

Love Donald & his smile. Go Pack Go!

Sandi Reed

Posted at 3:28 PM on February 28, 2012

I believe Donald Driver has the ability to go all the way he has an awesome personality and the biggest smile to boot just love to watch this guy!!!

Bubba

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 28, 2012

Max really needs to go. His arrogance will only be amplified this season. As a viewer for the past seasons, I will not be watching this season as long as MR. Max, I am better than everybody else, is on.

Belle

Posted at 1:08 PM on February 28, 2012

William Levy all the way!

mariatatti61@gmail.com

Posted at 7:24 AM on March 9, 2012

william levy bon bon

mary helen cook from scotland

Posted at 12:52 PM on February 28, 2012

i am so happy to see it back if watch tv is going to show it hear in the uk allthough i love derek hough my mum want to see katherin jenkins to win as thats hur favret singer and she is from the uk to so strang that she is not doing our one in the uk strictly come dancing ilove the to shows i wood love carrie ann anabla to take over from alesha dixon as she left to do britons got talint what as i wood have stayd on strictly because i love bruno how can you leave him for simon i no which i wood work with bruno evrrytime i wood love to see carrie ann come to replace alesha as she is the best to me as a woman to do the job and if bruno and len can do the uk and usa shows at the same time so can carrie ann as for season 14 the cast is ok

Shari Slamka

Posted at 9:29 AM on February 28, 2012

WOO HOO DD… DONALD IS DRIVEN!

Catherine

Posted at 8:47 AM on February 28, 2012

Sherri Shephard is dancing with Tristan and Donald Driver is dancing with Peta…just FYI to anyone who wants to know since it isn’t written up there.

Catherine

Posted at 8:48 AM on February 28, 2012

Correction: Sherri is dancing with Val, Maks’ brother.

Jenny

Posted at 8:30 AM on February 28, 2012

I’m so excited!

Jenna

Posted at 8:26 AM on February 28, 2012

Haha roshon fegans gonna win

He already is a dancer :)

Gossip Queen