Courtney Robertson Controls Ben Flajnik, Says 'Bachelor' Host

Tue, February 28, 2012 9:46am EDT by 25 Comments
Courtney Robertson And Ben Flajnik

obesimed

Posted at 3:17 AM on May 5, 2012

Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your submit is just great and that i could suppose you’re a professional on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to stay up to date with impending post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

asian brides

Posted at 10:59 AM on May 4, 2012

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

Maryann

Posted at 12:18 AM on March 12, 2012

No one controls anyone. Even if Ben is allowing her to control his “Heart” – He is in control of that decision. I hate what I see going on. I watched the entire season, and every -single-one of those women had something nasty to say about someone. Courtney knew she was being mocked and spoken poorly about, that’s why she was doing the same. You do know… the Producers tell these girls what the other girls are saying about them just to stir drama. Courtney took their bait and ran with it. She cares for Ben. Isn’t that the point of the show? Not how she handled herself on camera. If you’ve watched the season – Ben and Courtney were great together. I saw something in him while spending time with Courtney that I didn’t see with anyone of the other bores. Again, isn’t that the point of the show? Ben wouldn’t give 2 cents about the petty crap from the show if gossip sites, well, everyone, would just shush.

billw

Posted at 8:59 AM on March 6, 2012

Courtney acts like a conniving teenybopper who just wants to get famous. She probably was good in the sack with Ben, so his decision is not ruled by his brain.

Loni

Posted at 6:11 PM on March 3, 2012

I think Ben feels sorry for the underdog. All the way through his program except where Lindzi was concerned when he gave a rose the girl was coming up short so he would cheer her up by using the rose. I think he picked Courtney because she was weak. He went against he’s own wishes for an independent girl and picked one that lacked confidence and independence. Sad deal for him but he was in control.

Pam

Posted at 5:00 PM on March 3, 2012

She is a nightmare of a person and he is an idiot. At this point I think they deserve each other and that is not a compliment to either of them.

susan

Posted at 8:19 AM on March 1, 2012

i don’t trust her and even her mom come out and said that ben was not her type.that she would dtae handsome men who has money yes ben has money but he is dumb as a bag of rocks when it comes to women.

alli

Posted at 8:00 PM on February 29, 2012

ben u r so wrong courtney is a whore KACIE B is PERFECT for u U R sO STUPID AND DUMDb

Alexander

Posted at 10:20 PM on March 3, 2012

Really? Kacie B was a sweet girl, but after hometown week and meeting her parents…ugh..they were a total nightmare. Very controlling and attitudes like people in the 1800’s about what is acceptable and not acceptable behavior for their precious daughter. I would have run the other way too!

Luisa

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 29, 2012

He’s not a victim, and nobody is controlling him. If he believes in Courtney is his own free will. No one is being deceived, he’s just an idiot. All thexwomen he let go should be ecstatic and stop telling him he deserves the best.

Jim

Posted at 12:37 PM on February 29, 2012

Give her a break.!! I mean really! You don’t have to cow down to Ben to be normal.. Why not have a relationship on even footing.. or having the power and not having the power. From being married for almost 40 years, this is what life is all about being yourself and give and take.. People need to accept others as how they are and not based on what they imagine/demand as normal..

Camille

Posted at 9:01 PM on February 29, 2012

Exactly! I’m glad to see someone else who thinks the same way as me. Just because she doesn’t act like a desperate, insecure girl doesn’t mean that she isn’t genuine. And just because she happens to be stylish, confident, beautiful, and interesting, doesn’t give other women the right to hate her. She said mean things because all of the other girls said mean things to her. Congrats on being married for 40 years! I’ve been married for 8, and you’re right…a relationship should be on even footing. :)

Diamantina

Posted at 11:35 PM on March 2, 2012

At first I did not liked Robertson at all but when I saw her interacting with her family in the show I developed a nicer opinion about her. She is truly competitive but not evil no matter her mean ways. In my opinion Ben and Robertson transmit a strong connection and attraction among the other girls she seems confident, and inteligent. There were nicer contestants in character but what it matters in the bachelor is the connection between two. No matter who we America like for Ben he’ll pick what’s best for him and not becuase the best for him translates in the worst just because he skip the other. Being competitive does not mean not being capable of falling in love or care for someone at all. I’m pretty sure the other contestants are capable of being as mean as Robertson but maybe not willing to show it in National TV. Honestly I don’t think he is neither attractive nor charming in fact Kourtney it’s too pretty for him. I wish them best of luck and happiness no matter how long it lasts as most of the couples in this show haven’t make it for so long even when viewers have sympathize with prior couples.

Georgie

Posted at 10:08 PM on March 18, 2012

I can’t believe some people think Courtney was not being mean to the other girls! She was a total bith! She is NOT confident or mature, she acted like a pouty, little bratty baby! As soon as she thought she may possibly go home she started saying “I don’t know if I like him anyway.” B.S. She was in it to “win” and she went to any extreme to do it especially desperate nudity and sex. Anyone can do that, even animals. She is a moron and so is he. They deserve eachother and the other girls who didn’t end up with him are lucky. He was choosing Courtney with his pecker and that will only last a little while.
She was so whiney! So glad that episode of Bachelor is over! Not sure I’ll watch Emily. She is annoying too.

Lee

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 28, 2012

I agree with the hair touching, that’s all Courtney does, at least with one hand. Ben needs to get HIS hair CUT! Ben has only one head he is using. I think Ben should ask to meet 5 of her girlfriends. All I do is yell at my TV. Too much. I’m done!

Lee

Tonia Johnson

Posted at 5:49 PM on February 28, 2012

NO RISKY OR DANGEROUS DATES FOR COURTNEY? Have you noticed that others must climb moutains jor crawl down holes but ugly Courtney always gets tame dates like walks or train rides. Too bad he can’t take her on a risky date so she could have a fatal accident. That would be doinf a favor to all of us who hate her if she could disappear off cliff or something. Did she have a no danger involved date clause in her contract or why was she treated so differently. Such a fakey season and I am no longer a fan of this show. Let Ben go back to his solo creme dreams.

Tonia

mary3

Posted at 11:26 PM on February 28, 2012

my roomate’s mom brought home $16721 past week. she makes money on the computer and bought a $425700 house. All she did was get blessed and follow the tips leaked on this web site..MakeCash2.com

CB

Posted at 4:02 AM on March 1, 2012

Excellent point of no wall or rock climbing episodes with Courtney. Just Ben and Courtney always picnicing with dogs and cows. How surreal!

georgie

Posted at 10:10 PM on March 18, 2012

Ha ha ha, I agree with you!

Jen

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 28, 2012

Did he call her “nerdy?” nerdy would imply some brains- she’s just a fortune-seeking idiot.

galey

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 28, 2012

Somehow I don’t think it’s his “heart” she’s controlling – I think he will pick her and then she will break his heart and he will try to get Lindz back – if I’m right, and this does happen, I hope Lindz tells him to take a flying leap!!!! He’s a TERRIBLE bachelor – please get someone more interesting next time…..lol……..

Jen

Posted at 1:29 PM on February 28, 2012

And the Bachelor producers know how to try and do damage control with the editing. Unchecked by Kasie B or panicked producers, Courtney would have gone on the same way. She is seriously disturbed- narcissistic. Her hair touching is beyond nauseating.

kellh

Posted at 10:05 AM on February 28, 2012

I was wondering where her other hand was during this scene. She looks up to no good

StoopidBen

Posted at 7:06 PM on February 28, 2012

I was wondering the same thing.

Amanda

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 29, 2012

LoL, I said the EXACT same thing to my husband. It’s quite clear what part of Ben Courtney controls, but I don’t think it’s his heart….. :P What really got me was when he confronted her about not having relationships with other girls, and he emphasized how it’s important to him because he’s close with his mom, sister, and has lots of female friends… and the way she brushed that off and kind of scoffed at it, turning it into what a victim she is of the other girls… if she was a good person, she’d have said that she’s sure she’d get along great with the women in his life and that she’d make every effort. But she didn’t do a thing to address his concerns, and instead ended up with him in the palm of her hand again. Ugh. I get nauseated watching it.