'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: My Heart Told Me To Give Courtney Robertson The Rose

Tue, February 28, 2012 3:05pm EDT by 19 Comments
Courtney Robertson And Ben Flajnik

Susan Hale

Posted at 9:56 PM on March 14, 2012

It seems odd that Ben is still defending his relationship with the model he chose. He needs to convince himself first and foremost. We no longer care.

karen

Posted at 8:42 PM on March 5, 2012

Nonononono!!!!!

Shelly

Posted at 8:14 PM on March 4, 2012

I don’t believe for one second that Ben was EVER on the show to find love. Not on his show or Ashley’s show! When he was on Ashley’s show I was shocked to see him keep getting a rose because I never felt like he had any kind of connection with her. On his show I have noticed the same thing; no loving connection with anyone..he just wants to shove his tongue down ALL of the girls throats and get laid. Why they picked him to be the bachelor I’ll never know. He has zero personality, is not handsome in the least, is in desperate need of a comb (and use it!) and especially get a ‘grown man’ haircut.

I only feel sorry for and think it’s cruel to all of the other girls who fell in love with him. I hope they have learned a lot about themselves after this experience and figure out why they fell for him…and fix that about themselves. Simply put…Ben went on BOTH shows to do nothing more than get free vacations to exotic places. Come on ABC executives, we are much smarter than that! Don’t ever do this to us again or you’ll lose even more viewers! And I’m not talking about Courtney! If it wasn’t for her, the show would have been dreadful even though I can’t stand her!

Vangelina

Posted at 1:57 AM on March 10, 2012

I totally agree that all Ben really cares about is getting it on with the girls. I feel disgusted every time he kisses one of them then goes back and kisses her again making comments on how great a kisser she is then later the same day/evening he kisses another girl and makes the same exact comment. As for his personality, I feel that in Ashley’s season he was a lot more dynamic and true although stoic in a way; however, on the bachelor I feel that he is on a one track mind and I totally dislike this season because of it. I am upset that the girls that genuine liked him and hoped for the best for him were dismissed by him but I should be glad that they are hurt now rather than later. I can understand why he may like Courtney, even I am taken in at certain points.Overall, I do not like Ben’s character at all. I feel like this show is NOT producing what it used to produce–genuine people who wants true love and does not kiss everyone that comes their way, but are listening to both their heart and mind.

Sunnya

Posted at 12:36 AM on March 3, 2012

I dont think Ben knows what he is looking for? What can Courtney give him? S-X, is that all he is looking for? He made many bad choices departing these good women for Courtney to be his so called model wife. He doesnt have enough experience in the love department. He has a long way to go until a right woman comes up .. Good luck with a broken heart,Naive Ben…

Margie

Posted at 11:58 PM on March 2, 2012

I lost interest in this show. Ben, is one stupid immature guy, the entire show watching him with his tongue in the girls mouths made me sick. He wouldn’t know a nice, intelligent woman if he fell over one!

He is in lust with Courtney….

Vangelina

Posted at 1:59 AM on March 10, 2012

TOTALLY, COMPLETELY AGREE!!! I AM DISGUSTED WITH BEN.

Vanessa

Posted at 1:15 PM on March 2, 2012

Omg really Ben your dumb for not listening to the other girls they really care about u and don’t want to see you heart broken but no you listen to the one girl that wants this to win the show she doesn’t love u and for a fact is not a people’s person she is very hated even by the viewers who don’t even know her that we’ll Ben you made the wrong decision and I hope u and your little fake fiance are happy ugh

Barbie

Posted at 9:11 AM on March 1, 2012

Are you kidding me? Ben could have chosen ANYONE and come away with a better woman than Courtney. As for making a good match… well some say they deserve each other and I kind of agree with that. But, seriously… Would Courtney have ever given Ben a second glance in the real world? Hardly. They are the ones that live in different worlds. Courtney is so far out of Ben’s league it isn’t even funny. And Ben is so naive that he actually believes her over the sincerity of the other girls who jeopardized their own happiness in order to clue him in on what he doesn’t want to see. It is really a train wreck and unfortunately, we the viewers just can’t look away from it. So, since this controversy has made ratings go up, we will continue to be fed this nonsense. I think an official boycott of this kind of show would communicate our disgust much more than comments on a blog somewhere.

Lori

Posted at 11:44 PM on March 6, 2012

Barbie, your comment was so entertaining to read. Thank you!

casey

Posted at 10:24 PM on February 29, 2012

Been should get rid of Courtney. She is a joke of a person and is only in it to win it.

Susan

Posted at 5:12 PM on February 29, 2012

I can’t believe what this show has come too. I will not be watching it anymore. Had it truly been the “Bachelor”, he would have kept Kacie B. and then picked her. It’s now all about drama and sex! Discusting!

Mary E

Posted at 11:59 AM on February 29, 2012

Puhleeezz, enough already….perfect match Imho – Courtney & Bently! LOL
Let’s put them in a pen and watch them shred each other!

Mary

Posted at 3:43 AM on February 29, 2012

Okay first this is reality set up, how many times we all go through this he or she ignored the flags, seriously. Secondly, did anyone observe the clueless looks that Ben gave half of the time, almost like a spaced out look that he just does not get it. Well he just did not get it, good that he ended up with Courtney – they both suit each other well. All the best, if it does not work out, Jake P will probably take her.

Cinders

Posted at 7:37 PM on February 29, 2012

Jake P and Courtney would be a good match. Two lying actors.

Nichole

Posted at 7:14 PM on February 28, 2012

Do you supposed that the other girls (if apologized to) will respond in the same manner that Courtney responded when Emily apologized to her? I sure hope so! And Emily really had no cause to apologize but certainly took the higher road… a road I am sure Courtney has never traveled! I personally would love to be a fly on the wall and watch Ben viewing the episodes America has viewed… and if he still likes Courtney after what we’ve seen I think they are a match made in heaven and the other girls were lucky to get away!

Annie

Posted at 6:39 PM on February 28, 2012

Silliness and quirkiness??? Are we all watching the same show??? There was not one ounce of silliness that we viewers witnessed. As far as quirkiness, constantly playing with hair and atypical mouth/lip movements are considered a tic.
She is so dag gone possessive and would honestly make his life hell with all of her come to Jesus talks with him. She is such a victim and never does anything wrong. Apology was so fake… necessary to rein Ben back in from his doubts!

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 28, 2012

Love is forbidden by law. This is the most terrible crime!

kim yatts

Posted at 9:30 PM on March 5, 2012

im waiting for the next phase! the breakup! CARMA