Willow Smith's Sad Tweets — Are Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Splitting?

Mon, February 27, 2012 3:40pm EDT by 24 Comments
Willow Smith Twitter

What’s wrong with Willow?!? She tweeted some upsetting messages — Do they reveal trouble in the Smith family?

As rumors swirl about trouble in Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith‘s marriage, their 11-year-old Willow Smith tweets really sad messages about her terrible day! Is she upset that about her parents or is the pressure of being a child star getting to her? “Sometimes… Life sucks,” she tweets. “This day has been horrific… #wishlifewaseasy.”

“I am regular person…. For forget that… Nobody has a PICTURE PERFECT life… I am still just a child…” she continues.

The preteen is well on her way to super-stardom with hit songs such as “Whip My Hair,” but she still has bad days! We hope everything is OK, Willow!

HollyMoms — Do you think Willow is sad because her parents are splitting up or is she feeling pressure as a child star? Weigh in!

More Willow Smith news:

1. Willow Smith Shaves Her Head
  2. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Split Up Their Kids — Is Divorce Near?
  3. Will & Jada Pinkett Smith: The REAL Reason For Their Marriage Troubles

Shontelle

Posted at 12:08 PM on December 26, 2013

Yhh i just think that she is upset because her mom and dad are fighting, but then again every couple fights

TruthBeKnown

Posted at 6:29 PM on February 13, 2013

I suspect it’s none of any one’s business why she tweeted what she tweeted. But oh yeah any one can try to read between the lines of what they think she may be saying. I personally think that most teens go through their own difficulties. Whether well known or not.

news article

Posted at 6:56 AM on February 7, 2013

Wonderful site. Lots of useful info here. Im sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your effort

fff

Posted at 6:11 AM on July 24, 2013

hmmm ok

Barbara

Posted at 12:44 PM on September 13, 2012

It really doesn’t matter why she is upset. The fact is, she is upset. She is a child. Parents are suppose to shield their children from hurt and pain. Please remember this is a real family. All families have problems from time to time. I hope Willow’s parents will sit her and her brother down and talk to them. Find out how they are feeling about their marital problems. And above all, Will and Jada, PUT YOUR CHILDREN FIRST! Will and Jada, please go to see a Christian marriage counselor before you throw in the towel. Romance each other. Remember why you fell in love with each other many years ago. I pray your marriage can be salvaged. You can’t change the past so let it go. Concencrate on the today and tomorrows. If you as a family will put God/Jesus Christ first in your life you all will be able to overcome this. Remember Will, what you do don’t just affect you, but it affects your whole family. Again, PUT YOUR CHILDREN NEEDS ABOVE YOUR OWN.
Much love to each of you. May God bless you and your family. STAY STRONG WILLOW!

!!PEACE!!

Posted at 7:17 AM on July 4, 2012

She is sad because off the people who hate everything on her !!!
Her hair,the way she is dressed,her personality and character and and and … -.-

But they have to shut up!!
She is only a young kid who is searching who she really is !!
Look in a few years and than you can say who she is and if she is so bad like all the people are thinking now !!

Jaden Smith

Posted at 11:14 AM on July 2, 2012

Willow needs to have a foot shoved up her pretetious azzhole…..Little beyotche gets on my last nerve!

Hilary Banks

Posted at 11:12 AM on July 2, 2012

Think Willow is sad cause she found out her mom’s was getting boned out by Skeletor,I mean Mark Anthony….and Dada Will likes dick!…..Will gets boned out by Eddie MUrphy and Johnnie Gill!

Kelner

Posted at 8:20 AM on June 3, 2012

She probably didn’t get that Louis Vuitton Bag she wanted.

drenes

Posted at 7:28 PM on April 6, 2012

NOTHING in those comments say she was upset about her parents!!! Lawks man you never got upset as a teenager??????????????????????? With parents life is never easy and we know that will and jada are stern parents.

Kay

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 23, 2012

My parents were never married and it’s very stressing. They don’t really get along and it’s a bit hurtful when my dad will be flirting with someone else or when my mom does the same. Its not even just that….but im not going to get into detail. I can relate a bit and I know how she feels. For all of you saying she’s just being dramatic and she’s probably crying over something dumb, I would have to disagree. You never know how a person is feeling inside or what they are thinking.

Fireball

Posted at 11:40 PM on March 20, 2012

I kno how yuhh feel I felt it b4 an ill pray 4 yuhh I feel really bad 4 yuhh I am a good person if yuhh know me personal ill will not like yuhh 2 feelbad smile sunshine

Katie

Posted at 10:21 AM on March 18, 2012

Why is an 11 year old tweeting all the time & not outside playing?

TruthBeKnown

Posted at 6:31 PM on February 13, 2013

Have you ever considered the thought that she mite be feeling lonely?

Angel

Posted at 9:18 PM on March 8, 2012

come on people, anytime parents are not getting along, the children suffers. ask any child that has gone thru a divorce. you could ask anything adult child that has watch their parents go thru a divorce after 40-50 years of marriage. it’s no different. it hurts. I know. so come on Will and Jada work it out. please

Fast5

Posted at 11:33 PM on March 25, 2012

Not necessarily always true. My parents divorced after 33 years and all 8 of their surviving children rejoiced and wondered what took them so long. Children know when their parents are unhappy which often times makes the children unhappy. Kids aren’t stupid, they know when their is conflict in a relationship and sometimes just want it to be over no matter how it ends. I think this family is great together and I hope they stay together. The children will very soon be old enough to make their own decisions (though it looks as if they already do) and Will and Jada appear to truly love each other. I hope they can make it work!

yvette

Posted at 4:33 AM on March 4, 2012

will smith if jada smith dobt want you I will be glad to have . Yes im single with four grown children and one grandson.

Mudd

Posted at 4:07 AM on March 4, 2012

Jada needs some of me, I would make a real lady out of her.

YEAHYEAH

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 28, 2012

She’s 11. 11 year olds are dramatic. They probably wouldn’t let her go to a friend’s house or something.

Dee

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 6, 2012

Yep… Or some other discipline. She is still a little girl.

javi

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 27, 2012

if a girl says or tweets life sucks that girl needs help from a professional not her parents well yes to the parents helping her but if they are going to a rough patch some one should help her.

Tami

Posted at 4:36 PM on February 27, 2012

Is she not allowed to have a bad day every once in awhile? Leave the girl alone she’s human like us all. Ugh !Leave these Smiths alone with this divorce fullness.

Natasha

Posted at 4:17 PM on February 27, 2012

Oh..I feel so sad for her.
I know how it feels, my parents are divorced.
It’s not fun at all, and i were at her age too.
She must be so upset and i understand her.
I’ll pray for anything to get better<3.

officialjaden