Sofia looks like she just got back from a tropical vacation! Her clear complexion and mocha colored shadow and eyeliner accentuate her bronze palette.
Find out how celebrity makeup artist Kayleen McAdams created the makeup look for COVERGIRL spokeswoman Sofia Vergara to attend the Vanity Fair Oscars party. Then shop Kayleen’s product picks!
- “I first applied COVERGIRL NatueLuxe Silk Foundation in Nutmeg all over her face, blending into the neck. I then used COVERGIRL TRUconceal Concealer in #4 under the eyes and around the edges of the nose, just where needed to keep the makeup from looking heavy. To set the look, I used COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder in Soft Honey, but kept it light to keep from looking cakey.
- I wanted to do a heavily lined eye to give it that sexy Italian feel, so I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Truffle and applied a thick line from the inner to outer corner, giving it a wing shape. I then applied the liner along the bottom lashes from the outer corner to the very inner corner.
- I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eye Shadows in Copper Penny along the bottom lashes and at the outer corner of the eye. I then used COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eye Shadows in Fire It Up in the crease and towards the inner corner of the eye. I finished the eyes with three coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast 24HR Mascara in Very Black so that the lashes would look bold and beautiful throughout the evening.
- I lined the lips first with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipliner in Beloved and then filled them in with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipcolor in Entwined using a lip brush. I then went back over with the lip liner to prevent the lipstick from bleeding
Products for her purse:
- Since we had done a similar look at a shoot the day before, I knew exactly what Sofia wanted to achieve for the party with just a few slight changes. We know all of the COVERGIRL lip colors so well that we went with the shade we love the most to complete the overall look. Before she left for the party, I gave Sofia the powder and lip products we used so she could easily touch herself up throughout the night if she had to.”
What is your favorite part of Sofia’s look?