Selena Gomez Ditches Justin Bieber At The 'Vanity Fair' Oscar Party

Selena Gomez Oscar Pics

barbara

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 5, 2012

justin is cute how would i get some free tio8kets

Brianna

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 4, 2012

I think that justin deserves a girlfriend like Salala Gomez. Shes very pretty and nice. I wish u the best sabrina!

Shelise

Posted at 12:19 AM on February 29, 2012

I agree with Yasmin and Selena is 19 years old and Justin is 17 but Justin is still so hot!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jo

Posted at 4:10 PM on February 28, 2012

You Look Beautiful in the V.F. event picture.I’m proud of you~
With Love M.J.

the girl u dont know

Posted at 9:31 AM on February 28, 2012

well…justin is lesbians?! get a life u dont know him so stop judging him u not his mom his dad or anyone that close to his life! selena and justin r perfect im not their die hard fan but i respect them. if they have a faith to be together it will going nowhere no matter how much hates they get.

kemmy

Posted at 10:53 PM on February 27, 2012

omg selena is soooo damn pretty i luv her she always look beautiful selena the pretiest girl i ever saw love the dress and the hair

Katara

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 27, 2012

Selena ur look freakin gorgeous!
I bet u and ur and mum rocked the house!
Good on ya girl!

Yasmin

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 27, 2012

I’m sorry but I have to say, Selena is waaaayyy too good for Justin. I mean,look at her, how beautiful is she> I can’t understand why Selena dates Justin? She can get waayy better than him. Justin looks like a lesbian. Selena Gomez looked really fantastic!! Omg ,she’s my fashion icon, she always knows how to dress and what to wear for wich evening. She looks flawless,stunning,incredible,amaziinngg!!!!

anonymous

Posted at 2:59 PM on February 27, 2012

Well, if you think Justin looks like a lesbian, then your little fashion icon Selena Gomez must like the look of lesbians!!So, wouldnt that make her a lesbian then?

Rachael

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 27, 2012

LOL! Justin Bieber a lesbian? COME ON! That is like, soooo last year. Grow up.
Justin Bieber is smart, mature, and hot. He is a perfect boyfriend for Selena.
And Selena is perfect for Justin.
If you don’t like it, well, that’s too damn bad.
Justin and Selena Forever. <3

kendall

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 27, 2012

Has anyone ever told you that God loves you and has a Wonderful plan for you life? i have a real quick but important question to ask you, if you were to die today do you no for sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that you’d go to heaven ? if not say this with your heart and lips out loud pray, Jesus, forgive me of my sin,save me, be my Lord,U have come in the flesh,died & rose for me,Jesus is my Lord. If you prayed that prayer above as a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ i tell you that today all your sins are forgiven and your on your way to Heaven Because you have Jesus In your Heart.

javi

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 27, 2012

she looked beautiful and in my view he should have gone with her i know he was working but he could have made time. but she went with her mom thats kinda good.and she’s an actress those parties help her by presenting her self to media and movie execs.

noneofyourbusiness

Posted at 10:41 AM on February 27, 2012

Why are people making it such a big deal that Justin didn’t go to the vanity fare party? they don’t do everything together.
Justin working on Believe is more important then a party.

Juli

Posted at 9:28 AM on February 27, 2012

Justin was in studio. And his cameo was pre-taped.

paul

Posted at 9:13 AM on February 27, 2012

Nerd Justin Bieber struck by the beauty Selena Gomez in this dream of an dress and decided not to go at the ‘Vanity Fair’ Oscar Party

anonymous

Posted at 8:02 AM on February 27, 2012

Why is everyone making a big deal just because Justin didnt go with her to the Vanity Party?? Justin tweeted and said hes working on his album “Believe”. Everyone is saying there must be trouble in paradise! Why? Just because he didnt go to a party, Selena can go to events without her boyfriend! There are pictures of them together earlier in the day, so i think they are just fine!!