Selena Gomez & Lily Collins Hang Out At Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Mon, February 27, 2012 7:41pm EDT by 165 Comments
Selena Gomez Lily Collins

Taylor Lautner’s ex-girlfriends bonded last night during the Academy Awards. Do YOU think they talked about how they dated the same guy?

They are both gorgeous brunette actresses, but Selena Gomez and Lily Collins also have another common denominator — they both dated Taylor Lautner.

The two starlets shared a moment at the Vanity Fair Oscar party Feb. 26 and Selena, 19, posted the pic on Instagram, writing, “Yep. Classy gals chillen at the Vanity Fair Oscar party.”

Do you think Selena and Lily talked about their ex, and now friend, Taylor at all — or were they dishing about Lily’s upcoming film, Mirror Mirror?

More Oscars:

1. Oscars Red Carpet 2012 — George Clooney, Jessica Chastain & More
  2. Sacha Baron Cohen Dumps Ashes On Ryan Seacrest At The Oscars
  3. 2012 Academy Award Winners — See The Full List

anonymous

Posted at 1:08 AM on March 5, 2012

I’m starting to doubt the printed word in cases such as these.

Posted at 11:14 PM on March 4, 2012

Boy HL, you ought to know by now I know when you delete my comments. Summary: Shomances are not working out too well for Lily. Her name is not above title on the Mirror, Mirror ads; and all the talk about her allegded bf Zac Efron is whether she is benefiting from his condom use.

eliza

Posted at 5:46 AM on March 5, 2012

Lily must actually is benefiting from it! very good for her career. Lol!

Dont bother

Posted at 3:17 PM on March 4, 2012

I guess you can tell who the 12 year olds and delusional adults are! Jk

Alright

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 4, 2012

Needless to say that Lily, Selena, and Taylor Swift aren’t what I would consider to be exceptionally talented. Selena may have gotten some good reviews, but the standards are lower for kids television programs. No one is expecting Academy-Award winning perfomances on a kids show. You just have to entertaining. I’m sorry to say, but I’m not really impressed with the leaders of young hollywood. The only one that’s really exceptional is Dakota Fanning. I can see her winning an Oscar, she’s a great actress and she picks good roles. Selena isn’t going to win an oscar, I can tell you that right now and from what I’ve seen of LC, she isn’t going to win one either. Taylor Swift said she’s going to do more movies next year. Her acting in Valentine’s Day was horrifying so good luck to her with that.

asdfghk

Posted at 10:12 AM on March 4, 2012

What reviews???? and sorry but winning a surfboard doesn’t make her a better actor.

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 4, 2012

Agreed. SG’s awards are for winning popularity contests with the public. They put her out there because they feel she makes them money. She has not been nominated for a Grammy, Screen Actors, Oscars or any award when she is judged by her peers for her abilities. Wizards of Waverly Place won an Emmy, but that award goes to the producer, not the actor.

Just saying

Posted at 1:30 PM on March 4, 2012

But yet it’s the acting of those actors and actresses that gets the show to win the Emmy. Plus she worked on a children’s program so obviously she wouldn’t be up for a Grammy or Oscar. She is an extremely gifted actress and I am actually excited to see her branch out and take on more roles that show her true potential so that doubtful people like you can be proved wrong.

Anon

Posted at 3:15 PM on March 4, 2012

Sorry but most of us agree with Aquarius. And wouldn’t the Emmy actually go to the people behind the scenes? They’re the hard workers. Actors just work with what they’re given and to tell you the truth the two girls this story is about have nothing to brag about. Some her age have already won awards that have a point. She’s what? 19 or something? That’s already quite some time spent not proving people like us wrong.

Arcachnar

Posted at 7:57 AM on March 5, 2012

I disagree. Some actors started to get recogonizion (wrong sp, right?) when they were older than around the age of 19. AND doing a cable tv show.

Do I have to make an example or more? Okay. Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp (started in a TV show: 21 Jump Street), Christina Applegate (Married with Childeren), Mel Gibson, Meryl Streep (I cannot remember what age, but not at the age of 16+), Hugh Larie (Black Adder) George Clooney and a lot more.

And no. The emmys are not going to those at the background. And the Emmys are given, because of the story, and the actors(essess).

Anon

Posted at 9:11 AM on March 5, 2012

I said some not all! None of which you mentioned were a children’s TV show. But still you can see it the other way. I’m not going to name names because I really don’t care and we’re not going to change each other’s minds but why not look up younger than 19 and who won awards that actually count?

Posted at 6:31 AM on March 4, 2012

LC & SG are examples why young Hollywood is looked upon with disdain: they use an entertainment company’s PR machine or family connections in HW to get jobs, mag covers, etc. And neither of them have done work I am willing to plunk down $10 to go see. (Heck I wouldn’t get their work from $1 Red Box DVD rental.) A person who put in the time going to a respectable performing arts school doesn’t have a chance. There are some with true natural talent that don’t necessarily have to formally study; but they are outnumbered by the hacks. I wish agents and studios would act like professional sports scouts and recruit from the performing arts schools. That way they put up someone with real ability and I don’t feel like I’m being ripped off at the multiplex.

penelope

Posted at 4:42 AM on March 4, 2012

Yessssssssss Alright I completely agree with you!!

tin2x

Posted at 2:05 AM on March 4, 2012

SHE USE JUSTIN THATS Y SHES MORE KNOWN RYT NOW HAHHHAHA!! NICE ONE SELENA A USER!!!

Arcachnar

Posted at 8:38 AM on March 4, 2012

Sad. Sad little girl. Such high dreams of a date with Justin, but having a low intelligence.

Smh

Posted at 1:37 PM on March 4, 2012

Invade you haven’t noticed ever since her and bieber went public she has just gotten hate. And the only ones who can make her more famous or keep her at her status of fame are her fans. And her fans can only do this by supporting her career. Her fans can only support her career if she puts out new movies or new albumns that people will pay to see or buy. And justin is not the one that gets her the leads in these movies and justin is not the one who produces and makea her albumn, therefore at the end of the day Justin has absolutely nothing to do with her celebrity status. So please grow up and quit hating.

Sorry

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 4, 2012

But haven’t you noticed that her fandom has died down a bit? Why? Because she’s talentless. Right now she’s more famous for who she’s dating than what she does. She’s just Justin’s girlfriend. That’s what’s easily accessible when it comes to news regarding anything dealing with her right now. If you want to find out what projects she’s working on or how well they’re doing you need to dig a little deeper past the headlines that read that she and Justin are on a date or that they’re engaged because he gave her a ring. And this is coming from a person who doesn’t really care what SG is doing and yet is still bombarded by those stupid headlines mention their romance.

Arcachnar

Posted at 7:42 AM on March 5, 2012

Please get your fact straight before nagging about Selena. Her fandom went a little down (Still having a lot of fans over the world.), because she was DATING Justin. That is the bloody reason. She is talented. JUst because she is from Disney does not mean that she is not good. It would be wiser to look further than her work by disney and take her seriously.

Other way around the same. Justin lost a lot of fans because of cutting of his hair and for dating someone else than those crazy fans. And people know him, because of his deluded and crazy ‘fans’.

Most of his fans only like him, because of his appearance.

kk

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 3, 2012

@asdfghk & alright I agree with you- Neither SG nor LC comes close to skills of Meryl Streep. I did not know who LC was at all until the TL connection.

asdfghk

Posted at 6:44 PM on March 3, 2012

Not to be rude but I think Justin boost Selena’s celeb status. I agree with @Alright Selena can not sing ,her performance at the TCA last year was terrible none of her acting has done justice..As for Swift she is a good songwriter and critics like’s her even though her exes is the one that should be getting credit for her craft but she is much bigger star then Selena.

Alright

Posted at 7:57 PM on March 3, 2012

I also agree that Justin is completely responsible for why she’s even nearly as famous as she is today. If you look at her career, Selena hasn’t done that much since she started dating Justin, yet she’s been catapulted to a househole name. If you really think about it, if Justin was never with Selena, would people really pay so much attention to her? Not even close. Sorry if people think I’m being harsh, but IMO Justin is what’s keeping Selena relevant, not her “talents”. Taylor Swift can write some good songs, but she can’t sing and IMO she’s not that entertaining. I don’t dislike Selena and Taylor Swift, but there’s people WAY more talented than them.

Arcachnar

Posted at 8:35 AM on March 4, 2012

Atleast Selena IS better in acting than Taylor L. and some other actors. Why else would she won 12+ awards for her acting and still getting good reviews by others?

Singing? Perhaps not that good, but you should know that it is/was more as a hobby for her. (She did won some platium and gold for her albums.)

Did you forgot that Justin Timberlake and Shiaf Lebouf were from Disney as well?

Justin? I do not think that he is THAT more famous than Selena. They are both famous in different things. The thing that makes him more famous are those ‘fans’ that keep on sending hate and death threats to those who are dating him.

They are both famous in different things.

Lily Collins? I do not know. I only know that she is the daughter of Phil.

Ranty returns

Posted at 9:18 AM on March 4, 2012

Where are these reviews? I’ve never seen anyone congratulate SG on her acting. Those awards in HW mean nothing unless it’s an Oscar. It disappoints me that these kids aren’t doing much and are getting called A-list actors. And I’m talking about LC here. She’s done like a movie and a half. I blame TL for the fact that now I’m going to have to put with LC in a Snow White role and for the fact that I have to see those eyebrows everywhere. Also, Selena was just famous (come on most famous for a cable tv show) but she hit über status because of Justin Beiber and the whole you either love her with him or you hate her. LC and SG are subpar at best and like someone else said, it’s aggravating that real talents are being looked over for these no trick ponies.

Arcachnar

Posted at 9:44 AM on March 4, 2012

You have not seen those reviews? Or are willingly overlook them? Well. I am too lazy to show all of them. But. Yes. There are reviews who congrats her.

Yes. Everyone wants to have oscar, more than these awards. But it still shows that she has talent or else she would not have won them.

Sorry, but I still do not agree witht he fact that it comes because of Justin. Because she is known for her acting, music (actually more of a hobby), clothing-line and her charities. Yes. It did got a bit of a boost, because him. But around as well.

When Justin came in contact with Selena,(because HE wanted to meet her. Not around.) he was getting recoginicion(wrong sp, right?)

Now getting in the news from those crazy ‘fans’ who posted death-threats gave him a big boost in getting known by people.

I cannot say much about Lily for I do not know that much about her. Only like I said, a daughter of Phil.

Taylor is not a great actor or else he would not be nominated by razzies.

Ranty McGee

Posted at 12:01 PM on March 4, 2012

Ok I’m in no way shape or form saying that I’m comparing TL’s acting to her’s because I would be a mental if i did but razzies don’t say much. Wasn’t it the same year where Sandra Bullock one the razzie and the Oscar?
Teen award shows don’t count IMO if that’s what you mean about SG’s awards. Young people win oscars too and she hasn’t done anything that merits any real awards. I’m sorry but that’s just how I think. She’ll have to do something of substance before I’ll even begin to take her seriously.

ranty

Posted at 12:03 PM on March 4, 2012

I meant won not one lol

Face it

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 4, 2012

SELENA’s poor performance in Monte Carlo made bad reviews for her and proved to hollywood she can’t act in more credible movies. She’ll do just like Hilary duff and the olsen twins!
As to compare her to Taylor L, sorry to tell u that it is immature, He is actually just for who he is better than her!

foe

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 4, 2012

taylor l comes from a humble background and worked his way to where he is and is still working towards a better future for his career imo he has protenial and is probably looking at various roles which can help him . razzies are just stupid in my opinion case in point where sandra bullock won an oscar for best actress then an razzie for worst how does that work out ?

Arcachnar

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 5, 2012

I totally disagree with this. There are some bad reviews about her. Yes. But a lot were positive about her acting from other movies and series. Not what you can say postive about the script et al of Monte Carlo.

There is no way to tell that Selena is a bad actress, from ONE movie that had some bad reviews. You really should have known that even other A-list movie stars have got some bad reviews about their acting in a movie. Or did you missed this fact on purpose?

Examples of those who had bad reviews for their acting? Yes. Here there are: Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock (even though she won an Oscar)Kevin Cosner (sp?), Ashton Kutcher, Shiaf Debouf, Megan Fox, Jennifer Lopez, Jim Carrey, etc.

Anon

Posted at 3:14 PM on March 3, 2012

So this Sara stuff is dying down? People aren’t retweeting every single little tweet like they were before lol

kk

Posted at 10:53 AM on March 3, 2012

Selena is authentic talent with miles to go. LC is a contrived product of Hollywood “machine” – IMO portrayed like royalty.

Alright

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 3, 2012

I respectfully disagree.

kk

Posted at 3:16 PM on March 3, 2012

I respect your opinion. I admire ppl who start from humble beginnings and earn their way up with hard work. Selena & TS are good examples of this “hard work” and their music is not my personal choice. It’s true that Disney’s Nick has jump-started many. LC has the best hollywood career that wealth can buy and it’s certain LC will be on mag covers/acting parts/partying with the hottest celebs as long as she has the money. Similar to Tory Spelling,Paris Hilton,Kardashians, etc

kk

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 3, 2012

A twet to rachelsw*** was this photo was to expose underage drinking. I suppose at SG?

Alright

Posted at 4:39 PM on March 3, 2012

Yes, I also like the fact that Selena comes from humble beginnings. But if I’m being completely honest. Neither Selena nor Lily are talented. Lily’s poor performance in Abduction is proof of that because most people, including myself, found her acting to be quite overdone. As for Selena. She can’t sing, dance, or act any better than your average aspiring actress. She’s no Meryl Streep and, her singing is horrible if I’m being honest. She can’t sing her way out of a paper bag and neither can Taylor Swift. I’m not being a hater, I’m just giving my honest opinion. Selena started off fron Disney Channel, which isn’t known for having talented people.

Sally

Posted at 6:44 PM on March 3, 2012

Didn’t TS come from money? Maybe not a famous family but money can do wonders too.

Q

Posted at 4:57 AM on March 3, 2012

Some people just don’t listen. There’s a recent article about TL having RLS when he already said he had no idea where that had come from and that it want true in an interview.

Q

Posted at 4:58 AM on March 3, 2012

That it wasn’t**

nowisee

Posted at 6:45 PM on March 2, 2012

Aquarius, you’re a GUY?!!!
OMG that explains so much!

Here we go again

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 2, 2012

What I meant was I hope there’s a new project coming up something that he real fans been hoping other then blabbering about his love life. And I apologize for mistaking you for a female.

Posted at 7:35 PM on March 2, 2012

Actually, I’m a female. I’m just not fond of the term “chick”. And if there’s no news about a project that’s solid, I blame his half-ass team. IMO the team has made some bonehead PR and professional moves on TL’s behalf that has burned some bridges in HW. Lionsgate threw him under the bus when it gave its 3rd quarter report: loss of profits due to poor performances of Conan, Warrior and ABDUCTION. Now the only bone the team can throw to the public is news of his love life. What is he paying them for?
If TL doesn’t want chatter solely about his dating history, the team better get on the stick.

WOW

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 2, 2012

So your a guy? Now I know why LOL

Here we go again

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 2, 2012

This is getting annoying I TL get’s a new project so we could talk about it instead of his PAST relationship gosh this Chick keeps going over and over and over with this.Yes we know about nasty text and for the whole T2 reunion there was none it was just gossip all he did was go to her concert because he was invited Gossip Cop and Swift herself denied it and Taylor and Lily was already over by then.So why do you keep bringing it up.

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 2, 2012

I take it you’re talking about me, and I’m not a chick.

I was answering Samantha’s question with an opinion, reposted it b/c it was initially removed.

And what new project of TL’s? There’s nothing out there in the internet.

Samantha

Posted at 11:44 PM on March 1, 2012

I don’t know what his team is playing at. When the American Idol girl thing came up they quickly denied it but when the T2 reunion was rumored he was supposed to still be dating Lily so why let that one go? Does anyone know why they wouldn’t let the first one slide but did with the second one?

Posted at 8:53 AM on March 2, 2012

I didn’t understand either. I’m guessing the AI girl was underage (16) and it made TL look sleazy. As for Lily, if you recall TLC broke up 3 months before the official announcement. LC had put out some embarrassing texts out about TL and it got back to him; hence the break up. Going back to Swift so publicly was payback.

Posted at 9:01 AM on March 2, 2012

Continuing my point @Samantha – it’s probably why there’s bad blood still between TL & LC: the worldwide Taylor Squared reunion stories humiliated her.

Posted at 4:04 PM on March 2, 2012

Oh no. HL deleted a comment of mine…again. Here we go:

For the AI contestant, I think the team answered b/c the girl was 16 (underage) and it made TL looks sleazy. For Lily, they broke up 3 mos. before the official announcement. Break up was due, according to some, as LC sending nasty texts about TL & they got back to him. When Tay2 was “reunited” he was still technically with Lily at the time. I think he let the stories stand as payback.

This comment stayed on the next page: the reason I think there’s bad blood btw TLC is b/c the worldwide Tay2 reunion stories humiliated her.

Samantha

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 2, 2012

Yeah see that’s where i was like what the what? Because the T2-2 rumors happened when he was supposed to be dating Lily (even if we all basically guessed that it was over) so why let him look like he’s cheating, you know? It doesn’t make him look “cool” it just made him look like a hound dog. What didn’t help is that they said he and Lily broke up like what? A week before Abduction premiered meaning that if we were stupid enough to believe that, there was a time period of about a week or so before Swift started denying a reunion where his fans could totally think he was supposed to still be dating Lily but was “texting”, “seeing”, Swift.
Thank you aquarius for being the one who didn’t ignore my question!

Hil

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 2, 2012

Why blame Taylor . did swifts camp not say anything about the rumors if they didn’t then they are as just as to blame as taylor l camp .

Sally

Posted at 2:11 AM on March 3, 2012

Yes they did. Swift was the one who denied it. No one’s blaming TL. They’re blaming his people.

omg

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 1, 2012

Aquarius and Alright are at it with each other again this is Hilarious grabs some popcorn LOL!

Posted at 8:42 AM on March 2, 2012

ok, show’s over.

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 1, 2012

@alright – please don’t try to be facetious and try to be cute to compel me to shut up and accept your side of the argument…for the millionth time. We’re going have opposing views on certain points and that’s how it is. TL and the team talk when something is put out there and it may damage him.

Alright

Posted at 7:42 PM on March 1, 2012

I’m not trying to make you shut up because we all know that’s never going to happen. Trying to be cute? I’m glad you find me so charming. I’m not trying to make you believe me, just to consider what I’m trying to tell you. You accept nothing. I’m not talking about what I say. You don’t accept anything that anyone on this board says to you if they oppose you. Even if I don’t agree, I’m willing to give the other person a chance. You’re just plain old stubborn. Hey, that works for some people I guess. Continue to believe Ted C. and US Weekly, what difference does it make to reality?

Posted at 9:32 PM on March 1, 2012

I don’t accept others’ opinions….talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You’ve been called out yourself by others as coming off as trying to ram your opinions down people’s throats. And if memory serves, you dogged me out and called me names because I wrote an opinion you did not like. And yep, I returned fire.

I have no desires to revisit those days. We’ll just simply state our opinions and try to keep it civil.

Alright

Posted at 9:53 PM on March 1, 2012

I’m officially ending the conversation with you right now because you need to get out more, and I can’t debate with someone as sheltered as you. Write whatever response to me that you want, but I’m not answering back regardless.

Posted at 8:37 AM on March 2, 2012

Afraid of getting you’re going to get bitch slapped again by other people for the fights you like to pick?

Yaya

Posted at 9:59 PM on March 1, 2012

I’m all about respecting one another. But if I’m being honest, alright burnt you to a crisp in the last argument you guys had.

Posted at 8:41 AM on March 2, 2012

And I stuck back and she got dinged up. We simply need to stay out of each others’ way.

kk

Posted at 5:36 AM on March 1, 2012

@unrated – “Lily sent some unflattering texts about TL while on BD, a crew member fouund out about them and made them public and it got back to TL.”, an earlier statement from aquarius sounds true. Later, two official sites erased the BD crew member’s/LC comments and summit followed with legal steps against any production leaks. Later,TL admitted in press to reading comments about himself which is a sad way to uncover any gf. Later,many celeb accounts (email/phone) reported being hacked which means statements/info from that hacked account could be very personal.

@unrated

Posted at 7:57 AM on March 1, 2012

Summit followed with legal steps because the CREW MEMBERS were leaking video tapes of the BD filming online. That’s why Kristen Stewart said she felt bad for the crew because they weren’t allowed to even have their cell phones on set anymore. Celeb hacking happens frequently and that’s why celebs have to change their phone numbers all the time. It even happens on twitter. TL reads comments about himself because he’s famous and people are always writing stuff about him. Somehow you believe he was reading Hollywood Life? He was most likely checking out the big time gossip sites like E!News. Also, HL deleted not only those comments. There were over 700 comments on that forum and HL started deleting comments because of how many were coming in. I remember other people complaining about their comments being removed who didn’t talk at all about “cell phone leaks”.

Here for a long time

Posted at 9:09 AM on March 1, 2012

Actually HL removes anything with cussing and/or really mean comments that call certain celebrities out.

telena

Posted at 3:55 AM on March 1, 2012

i think selena should come back to taylor lautner and engeded with him but lily isnt good for taylor i think thet are tallking a bour taylor l

@unrated

Posted at 10:50 PM on February 29, 2012

@Aquarius
I’m calling you a gossipmonger. If fact, I’m going to make talk about your personal life and see if it’s true. Just to show you that just because something seems a certain way to you doesn’t mean it’s true.
Ok, If I had to take a guess. I would say that you don’t have a boyfriend, and if you have then it was most likely a very breif thing and he most likely broke up with you. I’m going to say that you probably don’t have many friends and you spend most of your day at home. You’re probably aspiring to be a journalist so you can end up working with Ted C. or The Enquirer. I think you most like wish Taylor was your boyfriend and that’s why you hate all of his girlfriends. You say you like Selena Gomez, but it’s most likely a lie. I’m sure if Selena and Taylor started going out you would call her a jump-off just like Sara and Lily. Did I get anything wrong? Be honest. If so, tell me what I said that was incorrect. This is all based on what I’ve seen you write on these forums.

Posted at 4:50 AM on March 1, 2012

Sorry I’m not going to discuss my personal life with you or anyone else. And if you think taking cheap shots at me is going to make me back off from stating opinion you or anyone else don’t like about certain public figures, you’re wrong. (Sara’s one too by virtue her name makes it in the news.) If I hazard a guess about you, you’re a fan or familiy of one of the people in question, and you’re coming after anyone who says anything you don’t like. Ok, fine. You state your opinions, I’ll state mine.

Arcachnar

Posted at 2:15 PM on March 1, 2012

Sorry, but I just have to mingle in this debate. If you want to debate with someone about something that you do not agree with. Okay. But getting personal is one of the things that does not do you any good.

Also, I still waiting for your answer. What is according to you the truth about TL?

Arcachnar

Posted at 7:34 AM on March 2, 2012

Did not see your other post. Never mind. I still want to ask you to stop getting personal, but debate like civilized people. Okay.

@unrated

Posted at 7:36 AM on March 2, 2012

What do you mean? I left a response intended for you on the previous page.

Arcachnar

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 2, 2012

Yes. I know. I have seen your answer. Nevermind.

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 29, 2012

Some people on this board are so stupid. Some of you guys should read your comments outloud to yourselves. I think you’ll see how immature and idiotic you sound. I can’t believe someone referred to Taylor’s “banana”…You’re obviously under the age of 14 if you can’t even say the word PENIS. Stay in school!

Q

Posted at 12:21 AM on March 1, 2012

I’m actually 20 and in Uni thank you. I don’t like to use crude language especially in a such a public area. If you like to be crude that’s your prerogative. What I said was rude but I was ranting so come off it!

Posted at 12:37 AM on March 1, 2012

How is penis crude language? it’s a body part. That’s what it’s called. Would you go to a doctor’s office and start talking to him about “bananas”? He would laugh. There’s nothing crude about that word. Look in ANY text book and you’ll see that that is what it’s called. Penis is not a curse word.

Q

Posted at 2:30 AM on March 1, 2012

I never said it was a curse word! I said it was crude and in the context I was using it wasn’t for medical purposes or a professional setting! If I see a doctor I would use the word penis but it’s simply uncalled for here. I wouldn’t say it in a casual public setting and I don’t have to say it here. You understood me right? Banana got the same point across with out the cringe. Geez…

RxQueen

Posted at 12:36 PM on March 2, 2012

In any textbook? The word penis isn’t in my EMAT textbook lol

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 29, 2012

@unrated & @@unrated –

so you’re calling me a liar? I read and state opinion, nothing more. In my opinions I’ve used the words alledgedly and supposedly, or the story is at times, words and phrases that do not mean absolute fact. It’s a point you two conveniently left out just so you two can get your snark on. Unless you two have hard evidence, you put it up here since you fancy yourself as truthtellers. In fact no one truly can because we all state what we say and presume based on what we read and some hearsay.