Selena Gomez & Lily Collins Hang Out At Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Mon, February 27, 2012 7:41pm EDT by 165 Comments
Selena Gomez Lily Collins

Taylor Lautner’s ex-girlfriends bonded last night during the Academy Awards. Do YOU think they talked about how they dated the same guy?

They are both gorgeous brunette actresses, but Selena Gomez and Lily Collins also have another common denominator — they both dated Taylor Lautner.

The two starlets shared a moment at the Vanity Fair Oscar party Feb. 26 and Selena, 19, posted the pic on Instagram, writing, “Yep. Classy gals chillen at the Vanity Fair Oscar party.”

Do you think Selena and Lily talked about their ex, and now friend, Taylor at all — or were they dishing about Lily’s upcoming film, Mirror Mirror?

More Oscars:

1. Oscars Red Carpet 2012 — George Clooney, Jessica Chastain & More
  2. Sacha Baron Cohen Dumps Ashes On Ryan Seacrest At The Oscars
  3. 2012 Academy Award Winners — See The Full List

unrated

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 29, 2012

Oh no is not the Lily post it’s Swift,Robsten and Sara I remember she quoted something about Robert Pattinson and a rape charge and alot of his fans attack her on it. TL fans don’t even come on here no more because of her and I know everybody has rights to express there opinions but sometimes her comments are like nails on a chalkboard.

Posted at 9:06 PM on February 29, 2012

Still stand by R-Pattz comment. To clarify: I said given the scandals that thrown at him it’s a miracle no one has hit him with a rape charge. Never said he actually did. And no one is forced to read my posts.

unrated

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 29, 2012

I think @aquarius is one Taylor’s exes LOL or she’s sleeping with one of the entourage’s since she know alot of info on his personal life…………..

@unrated

Posted at 8:13 PM on February 29, 2012

I know right? Aquarius just goes on every forum, expecially the ones about Lily and just starts trolling! And she says the same things on every board! Thank goodness that there’s people who come on here and prove that Aquarius is not telling the truth. She obviously reads the trashy tabloid magazine, picks certain information that she wants to believe is true, and then adopts it as being the truth and tries to convince other people that it is. When’s the last time Aquarius had proved something? Have you guys noticed that all she’s been doing is trying to force lies down your throat? Just watch, Aquarius is going to see this and say that no one can stop her from saying what she wants to say. Well no one’s stoping you Aquarius, I just hope that EVERYONE ELSE knows that there’s something “off” about the stories she tells.

Arcachnar

Posted at 9:23 AM on March 1, 2012

Alright. I bite. What is according to YOU the truth about Taylor L. then?

The facts about him are: (that is not from sleazy paps.)

1) He has dated Selena. Now, it could also been about Nick, but he did not treat her right and dumped her afterwards. This information comes from Selena’s herself in an interview.)

2) The way that TL is dating only fuels the rumors that he is gay. IF he is actually gay, I really do not care. Because it does not make him bad and nobody should be judged because of his or her orientation.

3) I did not know that he was dating the daughter of Phil.

@unrated

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 1, 2012

Selena said that she did not date Taylor when she was asked. Her costar, Jennifer Stone, also said that Selena and Taylor were just hanging out as friends and that they never dated. Jennifer is one of Selena’s best friends and obviously would know. I agree that Taylor is making himself out to look like George Clooney, he’s always rumored to be with some chick. Even George Clooney recently talked about the gay rumors that surround him. The only difference is that Taylor is only 20 and has a few years to go before he has to start thinking about women who he could see himself marrying. Until then all of Taylor’s relationships have been light and only lasting for a few months. The one that Taylor had with Sara in sophmore year of high school lasted for more than a few months, but at only 16 years old he obviously wasn’t serious about her. Many people think Taylor is gay because of his voice and his manerisms. But personally I think that’s a very ignorant excuse to say someone is gay. I also don’t think he’s dating Sara, unlike the Aquarius chick who thinks he dates her all the time. Where are the pics Aquarius? Have you seen any pics of Sara and Taylor on a date yet? Also, there’s no need to gain up on Lily. We’ve heard the last of her and she obviously doesn’t like him anymore even as just a friend.

Posted at 5:39 PM on March 1, 2012

Heard of the Cirque de Soleil pics which has been tagged by the gossip media as date night (1/28/12)? Two sites said they were out with friends that night, but the majority is still maintaining they’re back together. You can even check this site for the story and the picture. There’s two conflicting thoughts; and until TL or his rep goes on the record and says the gossip press got it wrong with their stories in Jaunary, the same press is still going to maintain they’re back on. So far neither he or his team said anything about the recent reunion. It’s starting to look suspicious now since he didn’t take her to Oscars parties. But it still does change the fact he hasn’t said anything regarding the stories. That’s how perceptions are formed. (Also, the press recently reported the last time TL and Sara dated was in 2010, post-Swift and pre-Collins. TL and his team didn’t deny the reunion that time either.)

After further consideration you must be a fan, friend or family of Sara to go off the tilt this much. I’m sorry but Sara has had the date-and-dump meme tagged on her for almost four years; and it’s been brought up by others. and neither TL or Sara have done anything to change that perceptions in some people’s minds.

Alright

Posted at 5:53 PM on March 1, 2012

Allow me to jump in. For the millionth time Aquarius, Taylor’s team hasn’t responded to anything in about a year. So how does that have any relevance? Also, the majority of the media does NOT think they are dating. In fact, most of the media didn’t even bother to make an article about it. It was just US Weekly and Ted C. who wrote articles about them possible being together. In fact, US weekly asked if they were dating as a question for the public to respond to. The only place that said TL and Sara are together in Ted C.. Ted C. still thinks that Taylor will be starring in David and Goliath with The Rock even though TL turned it down a while ago. Don’t expect Taylor’s team to say anything. Death rumors were floating around about him and his team never denied any of them. So did TL die all those times and then magically come back to life?

Arcachnar

Posted at 7:30 AM on March 2, 2012

If Selena AND Jennifer Stone said that she has never never dated TL then it must be true.

But IF she did date him, then I really can understand that she was not inclined to tell everyone that she was in love in Justin or Taylor L, because of those crazy ‘fans’ that were sending death threats and insulting messages. Alas, that did happend. I really hate those fake fans.

So the question remains: Which one has treated Selena really bad? Taylor L. or Nick.

You know how those Joneses dropped Demi Lovato like a brick after she really needed someone to help her in dark times. Thank God that Selena was there for her. So, you know how they are.

Taylor L. Well. If you read Selena’s interview it could be about him as well.

Alright

Posted at 7:39 PM on February 29, 2012

OMG does anyone do their homework? TL didn’t cheat on Sara with Selena or Lily because he wasn’t dating Sara in the first place. Also, Sara is NOT dating TL now either. Does the media control all of you guys? There was no proof that he was dating Sara before he went of to Abduction filming and the same goes for New Moon filming which is where he met Selena.

Miki

Posted at 12:04 AM on March 1, 2012

@Alright Oh, we’re sorry, we forgot that you are the ONLY one who hears the stories that are CORRECT. All our sources are wrong and yours are all right. I have heard from sources that TL WAS dating Sara during those two times.
And not from tabloids.

Alright

Posted at 12:43 AM on March 1, 2012

Oh get over it Miki. When did I declare myself as being some almighty truth telling god? I never have. And yes, for the most part the sources that people have been referring to on here are from things that aren’t credible. Just because I’m critiquing things on here doesn’t mean I’m trying to make myself look better. It’s just rediculous some of the things that people come up with on here. I swear some people just pull things from mid air and writing it on here. I’m glad you have your “sources” you can listen to them all you want, whether it’s true or untrue, it makes no difference to reality.

Miki

Posted at 11:22 PM on March 1, 2012

@Alright – I don’t know who you think you’re talking to? But just for the record – get over it yourself!

Alright

Posted at 11:29 PM on March 1, 2012

Who do I think I’m talking to? I’m not talking to anybody. I’m typing words onto a screen to someone who I absolutely don’t know even in the slightest. There’s no need for you to get emotional about anything since you don’t know me either.

Posted at 7:07 PM on February 29, 2012

@ roo – no doubt Swifty and Collins were scandalous, but TL is not 100% blameless in those relays. He was with Sara at the time when he hooked up with these two consecutively, so he bears some responsibility. Yes you can make mistakes as a teenager, but you still are responsible for your actions.

Roo

Posted at 7:07 AM on March 1, 2012

Where is your proof that he was with Sara at these times . Or is that just you causing speculation again without any evidence or proof .

Posted at 2:41 PM on March 1, 2012

It has been reported that he has gone back to Sara after the break ups with the starlets. And his team has not denied the high school reunions, including the current one. Since he didn’t take Sara to Oscar events (and she was free at the time), I’m doubting this one.

roo

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 1, 2012

reported by whom excatly the media who like to make up things to get hits ? hardly proof or evidence if you ask me no photos of them kissing or in an intimate postitions .

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 1, 2012

Nevertheless TL or his reps never flats out denies those stories. If it’s not true, say so. Instead yhey let them run, likely to get pubilicity.

roo

Posted at 12:48 PM on March 2, 2012

or they dont see the point because no one would believe them and bring up that because he doesnt date then he must be gay he cant win either way

olive

Posted at 7:01 PM on February 29, 2012

i love all of these “well i heard” and “well she posted” stories. it makes me laugh:) unless you actually know the person and what happened, its probably just false gossip. and i highly doubt taylor even cheated on anybody.

RxQueen

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 29, 2012

Seriously? Because “well I heard” is all we have because we’re just fans. How can we state it another way for you if its all just speculation? And you saying that you doubt he cheated is just a fancy way of not saying “well I heard” or “I’m guessing” and yet which is just speculation as well.

kk

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 29, 2012

A friend/football fan that was in NOLA during BD filming said that TL was at the Saints game along with Joe Jonas,(rob lowe)& Zac efron. These Joe-Zac-TL “relationships” interswitch with TS,LC, etc., seem almost like publicity staging since They all go to the same events/parties. It’s no surprise if LC messed up with TL.I heard he had a brief thing for SG too, but LC went with him to the Eclipse events. She seems like a negative force.

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 29, 2012

The red flags went up when LC was not sitting by TL’s side at the MTV Movie Awards last June. He was nominated; they’ve been together for a year, so it would not have been usual.

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 29, 2012

Laugh for the day: someone asked Ted C. about TL dating Sara, who was referred to by that person (and I quote) “the ex-cheerleader nobody”. (Ex-cheerleader? Did the Clippers fire her?) Ted answered Sara was a better match for TL than Swifty. Either Ted hasn’t done his homework on Sara or TL’s team told him to lay off her if he wants any TL scoops for his blog.

annie

Posted at 4:54 PM on February 29, 2012

Why would his team care? Every knows that Ted is cracked and if anyone does listen to what he says they’re cracked too!

Posted at 7:09 PM on February 29, 2012

Hey I’m just repeating. No need for the cheap shot.

annie

Posted at 9:10 PM on February 29, 2012

It was against his team. Unless you’re defending them? Plus, I’ve read your stuff. You know Ted is just as cracked as I think he is!

Posted at 4:57 AM on March 1, 2012

No way I’ll defend his team. They’re a big reason TL getS bad press.

Miki

Posted at 12:08 AM on March 1, 2012

Bahaha! That was my letter to Ted. And I did not say “ex” cheerleader like he specified – I said “nobody” cheerleader, but I guess he thought that was too mean? I don’t know… but I did not say ex-cheerleader. As far as I know she’s still a Spirit Dancer for the Clippers.

:p

Posted at 11:52 AM on February 29, 2012

I hate slutena hoemez

Arcachnar

Posted at 9:12 AM on March 1, 2012

Wow. Your parents must be really proud of you, right? Go away. You are wasting our bandwidth with your retardom.

Justin or Taylor L. will never date you. Why? Haters are too pathetic to look upon.

Posted at 9:59 AM on February 29, 2012

@ aracahnar – Sara was TL’s high school sweetheart and maybe his current girlfriend (that’s been debated on another thread). She’s also known as the “fallback girl” for TL when his high profile romances go bust, but over the years he has cheated on her with starlets.

anyonmous

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 28, 2012

@aquarius seems you want Tay to fall hard from disgrace…Is like you want him to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger I guess that would put a smile on face if he does it?

Posted at 8:38 PM on February 28, 2012

Ah geez here we go again. You criticize you’re a hater. If you want to believe he’s infalliable that’s your thing. My point is he needs to get his isht together.

Q

Posted at 9:20 PM on February 28, 2012

I’m the one talking about his banana and you get picked on. Someone’s an Aquarius fan!

asdfghk

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 28, 2012

Apparently that @swiftolgy chick is attacking fans for supporting Zaylor(Zac and Swift)because heart belong to TL this girl is making me gag! She also said she got the news about him and her talking from a Twilight site..I’ve checked every twilight site,blogs and twitter and said nothing about T2 hanging out then she changes the story and said her quote friend was the one that told her now all followers is defending her telling everybody to her alone poor thing LOL

NOT A SLUTENATOR

Posted at 5:36 PM on February 28, 2012

Slutena Hoemez is such a stupid whore. Only Slutenators aka idiotic pathetic 13-year-old girls can like this untalented overrated slut.

catherine

Posted at 5:44 PM on February 28, 2012

I’m 21 and I’m a big fan of Selena. She’s never done anything to you. Don’t get too worked up about her because she’s dating your imaginary boyfriend. And also try not to call other girls sluts so much. You’re only hurting your own self-esteem as a girl.

Smh

Posted at 8:17 PM on February 28, 2012

Funny how you call others pathetic meanwhile YOU’RE the one who clicks on a Selena article just to hate on her. News flash! while your sitting behing your computer screen she’s living a very successful life,so please grow up.

Arcachnar

Posted at 7:01 AM on February 29, 2012

Are you THAT insecure that you need to call someone (who is a lot better) things that are not true to make yourself a bit better?

Please grow a brain and get some self-esteem.

aquaius64

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 28, 2012

@aracahnar – Selena Gomez was nominated for ALMA, NAACP, Teen Choice and Nickelodeon awards and won a few. She has never been nominated for an Emmy, let alone won one. Wizards of Waverly Place, the show, won the Emmy. That goes to the producer, not the actor.

Lautner has been nominated and won for similar awards (except NAACP and ALMA) and won 2 People’s Choice Awards. He has been nominated for a Razzie (past and present, but so has Twilight), and hasn’t won yet.

Arcachnar

Posted at 4:52 PM on February 28, 2012

Yes. She has not won an Emmy…yet, but I meant that her series where she acted in won two Emmys. (one for the series and one for the WoWP movie.) I could not say that of Twitlight.

Selena did won 12 awards. That is not a few. Taylor did not won that much for acting.

I only wanted to point out that Selena did not need Taylor L. for publicity or fame, because she was already famous for her roles in her series and movie.

Miki

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 28, 2012

I heard a long time ago that when Taylor was in Vancouver on New Moon and hooked up with Selena, that he was still with Sara. He told Selena that he had a girlfriend back home and that they could just be friends. But Selena fell hard and fast for him, and he started to fall for her too. Then pics of the two of them started showing up all over, and Sara saw them.
Sara was due to go to senior prom with a friend, and instead skipped it and showed up in Vancouver to “surprise” Taylor. He was supposed to see Selena that night, and stood her up. He couldn’t call her or text her, because Sara was there. He was busted and needed to make a choice, so he chose to stay with Sara, and Selena was heartbroken. His people didn’t want Taylor’s reputation sullied, so they made up the “their teams didn’t want them dating” story.
I don’t know if this is true – but it is the story I heard. Someone asked Sara last year on her formspring, why she didn’t go to her senior prom, and her cryptic reply was “I have my reasons”.
Selena had been tweeting about her “BFF” during this time in Canada with Taylor, and immediately after he dumped Selena, Sara pathetically began constantly tweeting about HER “bff”, Taylor.
Again, I don’t know if it’s true, but I heard the story from someone who claimed to go to school with Sara in Valencia. I personally thought it made a lot of sense. You could see Selena was crazy about Taylor. And if his team wanted him single, then why did they allow him to date Swift shortly afterward? As for the “friends don’t date friends’ exes” crap – I’m sorry – it’s Taylor Lautner! There are exceptions to the rule! LOL
Selena genuinely adored Taylor and vice-versa, which is how/why they managed to stay friends.
Sara has been a player in this game for a long, long time…

Q

Posted at 5:19 PM on February 28, 2012

We’ve always known that Sara won’t let go of his..let’s go with banana but then why does he keep saying they’re just friends? What kind of a pathetic person puts up with that? ‘Oh let me sit at home while you go out to dinner with taylor swift and then I’ll just cuddle up with you while I hear everyone and their sister’s brother’s cousin sing along to back to december which is a song about you two loving each other. let’s also forget the fact that you deny me at every turn and there are “candid” shots of you cuddling up to lily collins’ AND his big fat crush on KStew lol no wonder half the people here think sara is mental! how does one even begin to look the other way with something like that?!

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 28, 2012

Only a girl with low self-esteem puts up with that. I think TL bones her on occasion and that gives her false hope. And you’re right, he won’t properly acknowledge her himself and he won’t take her to important events like Oscar parties. Heck, J-Lo took her back-up dancer boy-toy to the Vanity Fair party. Sara allows him to treat her like a dirty little secret.

But his famous flames are no better: they are willing to get him under dirty circumstances and they’re surprised when things go wrong, hence the demeaning acts to keep him, get him back or get back AT him.

Miki

Posted at 10:39 PM on February 28, 2012

@Q – Why does he claim Selena was just a friend? Why did he never come out and say he and Swift were dating? Why did he tell his fans “don’t believe everything you read” when he was with Lily? Taylor NEVER comes out and says he’s dating anyone!
But @aquarius64 is right – only a sad, desperate girl with low self-esteem puts up with it for long.

Q

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 28, 2012

My point is if she’s so important and has been there for so long why continue to write her off as a friend. I don’t mean say he’s dating her, I mean call her a close friend an ex girlfriend that ended on good terms, something other than ‘someone I know’ or ‘she’s a friend’ you know? I can’t believe I’m saying this but she earned her stripes.
As for the dating stuff, you answered your own question with the him and SG story. He never said he wasn’t dating TS he would just play dumb but I personally think that was the answer in itself because he would giggle and do cringe worthy stuff like that and as for LC I don’t know because I never thought they dated I just thought they would go out on dates or had the hots for each other. I don’t believe there was anything official between them!!

Nancy

Posted at 11:26 PM on February 28, 2012

No one ever claimed that he was dating someone else while he was with his celebrities like they claim he would flirt with others while dating that Sara. The Lily story about him dumping Sara as soon as he got close to Lily.

Posted at 11:40 PM on February 28, 2012

The reason TL himself never claims his famous flames is under, IMO, bad advice from his team, put out the fantasy he’s available so the teen age fangirls think they have a chance at dating him. To me the team is not doing him any favors. This dating history fuels the showmance or gay allegations. By not properly acknowlegding them the girls look like meaningless jump-offs. Add the date and dump history with Sara he looks like an irredeemable dog. An older demographic may not look at him with stars in their eyes like the teenyboppers do because of this mess. This impunes his character. TL’s 20 now, old enough to make decisions that can impact his personal and professional life.

Arcachnar

Posted at 7:11 AM on February 29, 2012

Agree. The way that Taylor L is/was dating only fuels the fact that he MAY be gay or doing it for show. Or else he wo not have dated Swifty (or Lily), while he should be single.

PS: Just a question. While the name rings a bell, but I cannot put my finger on it. Who is Sara?

me

Posted at 4:23 PM on February 28, 2012

they probably weren’t talking about TL, maybe not even the movie. they were probably just hanging out and chatting like normal girls do. they’re still just people guys.

what to say

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 28, 2012

A friend of mine follow a certain “swiftology” on twitter, she send me a twilonger that swiftology wrote IT IS SO HILARIOUS, she is certain Lautner and swift will go back to each others, she’s certain they are “meant” to be, she says he was the only guy who treats her right but didn’t pay attention to his feelings!!! She didn’t say he was treated like crap, she didn’t say they weren’t at ease while with each other, she didn’t say he has a heart and a brain to not accept to go back to her! the only thing that matters to her is the fact that he treated her right and that’s what she deserves cause she ‘s “so perfect” she needs to be treated like a princess! And this girl still claims they were seen together at pre oscar party(where are the pics?) more crazy they were “so close ” to each other( where are the proofs?” while a lot say she was “flirting” the whole evening with Tim tebow

Posted at 5:09 PM on February 28, 2012

Wow. This girl is delusional. Somebody please tell this idiot TaySquared ended in 2009 and it’s not coming back? Her goddess messed up BIG TIME.

kate

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 28, 2012

I like Taylor with Selena but not so much with Lily. Its a shame it didnt work with Taylena. I love Taylor but I think he screwed up a bit with Selena and she still feels bitter

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 28, 2012

I do too. In her recent Cosmopolitan interview she said she wasted a year of her life hiding a relationship. Many think she’s talking about a Jonas brother she dated (don’t know who) but TL is still thrown in as a person of interest. Add the shout-out for Bieber at the MTV Video Awards and you got to wonder.

Spencer

Posted at 2:14 PM on February 28, 2012

I still think she was talking about David Henrie. They were caught sometimes and would pull that “brother/sister” dinners and that one pic where they were on different street corners of that parking garage and random photos here and there and he stopped following her on twitter all of a sudden.

Angela

Posted at 3:19 PM on February 28, 2012

That’s so true Spencer

kate

Posted at 2:29 PM on February 28, 2012

Even if they never get back together I hope Taylor and Selena can at least still be friends. I think Selena is the one he’s got to make amends with, not Swiftie.

Posted at 4:22 PM on February 28, 2012

Agreed. Selena, for what I’ve seen, has not done anything to him. She was pushed out of the way for career purposes.

Angela

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 28, 2012

I agree that Taylor is messed up.

kate

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 28, 2012

I didn’t say Taylor is messed up. I said he screwed up a bit with Selena. There’s a difference. Taylor seems like a great guy, very sweet if a little naive in the ways of the world.

roo

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 29, 2012

bare in mind taylor was only 16 17 when he and selena allegdy hooked up if this were high school it would be considered normal to hook up and then break up and taylor was still a teen and still finding out who he likes i doubt either of them were looking at long term .

Posted at 3:58 PM on February 29, 2012

His age doesn’t excuse him. If he hurt someone he needs to make amends.

roo

Posted at 5:28 PM on February 29, 2012

he was a teenager they all make mistake were you as a teenager perfect with relationships ? and imo he is maybe naive but lily and taylor swift are the ones who are in the wrong not taylor as in my opinion swifty has a habit of using her exs for her song writing and lily used him to get more limelight . and he has stated that he remains friends with his known ex’s . unless you are a personally friend of one on them then how do you know that it was him .

karma

Posted at 9:58 AM on February 28, 2012

@Aquarius64 yup! Why do you think Him and Lily step out in public the same day Swift perform her I’m sorry but can you please take me back song! Let just say don’t be surprised if Lily would be the new Camilla Belle.

penelope

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 28, 2012

the new camilla belle according to swift??
When the “apologizing” song was released he was “already supposedly” dating collins, swift thought he’ll run back to her because of that song??

Posted at 1:47 PM on February 28, 2012

Not too familiar with Camilla Belle, heard of her though. Whose guy did she alledgedly poached?

Arcachnar

Posted at 3:06 PM on February 28, 2012

Was not it Joe Jonas who has dated her? And bringing her on the tour while Demi was there as well?

Kendra

Posted at 2:09 AM on February 28, 2012

Um…first off, Selena was only rumoured to be dating Taylor Lautner. They didn’t know anyone in Canada and were shooting for their respective films, and ended up striking a friendship. They’re still friends…there was never any “romance” between them…just like there was never any romance between David Henrie and Selena (all stupid rumours). Also, Taylor Swift dated Taylor Lautner. And selena and Tay Swift are like BFFs. U NEVER dated ur BFFs ex…dat’s like a rule of sisterhood. So I don’t think Taylor would’ve dated Taylor if he ever dated Selena. Just saying. Get your facts right HL. Stop trying to create drama.

Me

Posted at 3:38 AM on February 28, 2012

Um and what makes you so right?

some mag

Posted at 1:48 AM on February 28, 2012

I remember reading somewhere where Selena said that she never expected to find love in Canada but did then the article ended with her saying something about her heart breaking after that relationship ended.

asdfghk

Posted at 11:14 PM on February 27, 2012

TL and Selena was just a spring fling nothing serious they both stayed friends afterwards. Hate to say this but I think Hollywoodlife is desperate trying to spark up something.

like a dog with a bone

Posted at 10:35 PM on February 27, 2012

I grew bored of these two a long time ago. I’m also bored of people still talking about them and TL. That was forever ago so let’s drop it.

Jessy

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 27, 2012

They were together, because they have the same agent, Nick Styne, they are not pretending to be friends, they should only be doing what his agent said …
About disruptions with TL, I think Selena bears no anger against him, she always said in interviews that he is a friend, even some time after the end!

karma

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 27, 2012

@Aquarius64 I’ve heard that it was Disney and Summit that broke them up. Apparently Lautner was becoming a Hollywood Hearthrob so summit wanted him to be single and available and Disney didn’t want her to date anyone outside the Disney format so of coarse Taylor wasn’t part of Disney so they couldn’t have that huh.. Honestly I don’t think his Dad had anything to do with it since she’s close with his family. As for Lily well she did some dirty things behind the scene so I guess Karma came and hit dirt back.

I wonder what the other Taylor think about this I’m she’s a little piss that her BFF is hanging out with the girl that TL pick over her (hey remember BTD)?

Posted at 12:02 AM on February 28, 2012

I didn’t hear about Disney having a hand at Taylena going under, I heard Dad-a-ger played a role. As for Swifty, you’re right she and Gomez are besties. (I’m still trying to figure out how they stayed besties after dating the same guy; it was right after each other.) Are you saying Swifty tried to get TL back but opted for Collins? If that’s true it happened during his gap period aka Sara.

aquaiurs64

Posted at 9:05 PM on February 27, 2012

Oh they talked about TL but I doubt in a friendly way. Both break ups with him were ugly. To recap the stories: Alledgedly TL’s dad and Summit thought his dating Selena was going to interfere with his rising career. The story was he needed to be seen as available so every teen age girl who fantasizes about him think they have a chance. He supposedly ended things with Selena (at their encouragement) w/o as much as sending a “Dear Jane” text message or e-mail saying it’s over. Fast foward 2 yrs. later: MTV Video Awards. SG & TL co-presented but she made a point to give a shout-out to her current beau Justin Bieber. They took pictures together at the Hollywood Abduction premiere, but no reports of friendly conversation there. Probably because of another awkward situation and that leads up to….

Lily – the chatter for that bust up is that he simply lost interest and she tried to work it out. He wouldn’t go to her Mirror, Mirror set for a visit, although she pratically lived on the Breaking Dawn sets. It has been alledged Lily sent some unflattering texts about TL while on BD, a crew member fouund out about them and made them public and it got back to TL. The break up was 3 months before the official announcement and during that time Lily was looking like a fool when the TaylorSquared reunion stories were rampant. The press did not report TLC was done when Tay2 was thought to be back on. And there were the bad attitudes at the HW and London red carpets for Abduction.

Although these ladies have moved on with other guys (LC alledgedly with Zac Efron) I think a part of them still harbor some not-so-fond feelings for TL. They’ll be civil to him for career purposes, but they don’t chat up or hang out with each other at HW social functions or any other place. To me, that’s the signal for letting bygones be bygones.

Any thoughts?

Ariel

Posted at 10:06 PM on February 27, 2012

I think you should work for Hollywoodlife, most information I’ve ever read on this site!

penelope

Posted at 4:05 AM on February 28, 2012

Hey Aquarius,
Well it is sad to see today that these two girls are like “everywhere” and not so much news or pics of Taylor L.
I think Lily “used” him and she succeeded in it cause we talk a lot about her!!
For me Taylor Lautner is a great guy sweet but so NAIVE with girls!!
Let’s face it Lily would not have been so much on magazines if she wasn’t related to Taylor L! Now when they talk about her they say Taylor’s exe!
As for Selena Gomez, I used to like the “couple” she used to be with Taylor but today she’s always making headlines and always everywhere cause she’s dating “justin bieber”! When she was with Nick that wasn’t like that same for Lautner!
I think these two girls have the same goal: Succeed in Hollywood no matter what, no matter how as long as we talk about them it’s publicity for both!
I don’t pretend to know them but that’s my feeling, I think they’re using “their lives” to sell their carreer!

Posted at 9:05 AM on February 28, 2012

I agree penelope. LC is still described as TL’s ex, although she is suppose to be with Zac Efron. SG would have had that title too if she didn’t bag Justin Bieber. Bottom line these girls get ink because of their famous bf’s – and one particular famous ex. Their work tends to be secondary news coverage. Personally I rather receive recognition and attention for WHAT I do, not WHO I do.

Arcachnar

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 28, 2012

Uh. Excuse me? Taylor L. was not at that time THAT famous. He was only known for ONE movie ‘Twitlight’ and for his appearance. Selena on the other hand already won awards for her acting.

At this moment Selena has already 12+ awards and two emmy’s (is this the right spelling?)

Taylor L? Well. He ‘won’ some razzies. So, I do not think he was a ‘famous ex’.

Jan-Jan

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 29, 2012

Aquarius you are so right on point. I enjoy reading your comments. But I do prefer that TL stay with Sara!