Pregnant Jessica Simpson Can't Get Any Bigger — Can She?!

Mon, February 27, 2012 6:07pm EDT by 23 Comments
Pregnant Jessica Simpson

Adele

Posted at 8:27 PM on March 22, 2012

Disgusting comments. I would like to see what you would look like 9 mos. pregnant. Leave her alone!

Leener31

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 8, 2012

Yes, call it out! This is NOT healthy!!! She must have gained 60 lbs!

Sandy

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 8, 2012

This article makes me sick. Whoever wrote it is pathetic.

crystal

Posted at 10:54 AM on March 1, 2012

There is nothing wrong with her she is having her first baby and she is beautiful and glowing thats all that matters. I just figure out how she walks in those shoes they wouldve killed my feet and I have three kids. But way to go jessica I have been waiting to hear about u getting pregnant I am so excited congradts.:)

madhatter

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 29, 2012

Wow, someone is insecure. Have you even ever had children? shut your mouth

Emma

Posted at 11:57 PM on February 28, 2012

I can’t believe what I just read. This article is disgusting and horrendous.

Jessica

Posted at 9:55 PM on February 28, 2012

What an awful article. She is pregnant! I happen to like her and think she is a nice person. I too will never come back to this website. Disgusting that you treat people how you do. And really? “BAM – we said it”??? Your immaturity is bigger then she will ever be, so lets discuss how much of a heifer your ego is.

YEAHYEAH

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 28, 2012

i bet she is having twins!! :)
also i think her dress makes her look bigger than she really. look at her hands and ankles they still look thin. once she gives birth she will go back to being tiny.

Dissapointed.

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 28, 2012

What a horrible article. Us women (mamas or not) need to stick together, not attack each other for looks and especially eachother’s weight. Even more so when this beautiful lady is pregnant!
Seems you cannot do anything right. Either you are too small and “faking” a pregnancy, or too big and people comment about how you are “literally pounding the pavement.”
When it comes down to it, pregnancy is diverse, woman to woman. It is a huge change in a woman’s life, and her body, and we should be supportive, not vindictive or cruel.
Hollywoodlife/hollybaby, you lost a reader.

Natalie

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 28, 2012

Wow, this is the most appalling thing I’ve read from HollyBaby. You just lost a reader. She is a pregnant lady, get over it! You never call a pregnant lady fat (or anyone for that matter)! So so rude, I couldn’t even believe what I was reading! Pounding pavement (literally) ? That is horrible for you to write! I’m going to another site.

Natalie

Posted at 6:17 PM on February 28, 2012

Wow, this is the most appalling thing I’ve read from HollyBaby. You just lost a reader. She is a pregnant lady, get over it! You never call a pregnant lady fat (or anyone for that matter)! So so rude, I couldn’t even believe what I was reading! Pounding pavement (literally) ? That is horrible for you to write! I’m converting over to celebritypregnancy.com. They actually report REAL news.

jessi

Posted at 4:21 PM on February 28, 2012

Aw. Feel better about yourself now? This “article” is beyond rude. I’m appalled.

Lauryn

Posted at 2:48 PM on February 28, 2012

People need to remember how tiny this girl’s frame is…plus with a baby bump in front, she looks huge! Lol but even so..who cares? She looks gorgeous pregnant & I give her kudos that she is still wearing heels! Im 8 months preggo & theres no way I could continue wearing them with my swollen feet lol ;) I’m sure her baby will be adorable..

Courtney

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 28, 2012

Give Jesica a break she looks disproportionately bigger because she’s a petite girl 5’3″ and supposedly expecting twins in like 8 weeks and maybe having complications that caused her to gain more weight than she wanted to. remember what Mariah looked like in the last few weeks before her twins were born last April 5 weeks early. carrying a new life/lives inside you isn’t easy give Jessica credit that she can still walk at that point Mariah couldn’t due to a double hernia like Roc and Roe I bet Jess’s twins {if she is really having twins} will be 6+lbs at birth but hopefully she gets to go full term which for twins is 37 weeks which would be the 7th of April

blackbeauty

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 28, 2012

I’m glad you said twins cause there is no way she is pregnant with only one baby, she is huge but she is still pretty. I love the fact that she stayed pretty & sexy while pregnant. Some hollywood stars like Jennifer G. let her looks go not that she was pretty to begin with. Anyway Jessica look simple gorgeous pregnant!!!

Fake_eyonce

Posted at 12:54 PM on February 28, 2012

Hey Beyonce, take note: This is what a REAL pregnant woman looks like, not someone with a tiny pillow shoved under their shirt.

To anyone who says she’s fat, seriously? Sorry she’s really pregnant and growing a life inside her!

me

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 28, 2012

yea beyonce, she is really pregnant…lol…u could of at least used different sized pillows

Ann

Posted at 11:25 AM on February 28, 2012

Wow That headline isn’t rude, SMH! way to make a lady feel beautiful

Gina

Posted at 10:15 AM on February 28, 2012

Wow, really?! THAT is what your reporting on? She has a living life growing inside of her, what is YOUR excuse reporter… oh wait you prollly look like a flippin twing because no one loves you there for you dont want to eat and your life sucks because you write about whack sh**!!!

alana

Posted at 8:23 AM on February 28, 2012

She’s pregnant your not supposed to be a skinny twig when your pregnant. But with that said, that dress is ugly. Those shoes omg how cans he walk in them I would be so afraid I would bust my a$$ in them lol.

michelle

Posted at 8:27 PM on February 27, 2012

Jessica Simpson is a beautiful woman dont get me wrong.. But this dress and those shoes are hideous!! Yuck! Im sorry but Im sure she can afford to wear nicer maternity outfits!

Stella

Posted at 12:38 PM on February 28, 2012

I totally agree!

blackbeauty

Posted at 4:52 PM on February 28, 2012

I mean its not one of her nicest but shiddd thats probably the only thing that fits right now!!!