MTV Picks Up 'Teen Mom 3'

Mon, February 27, 2012 7:10pm EDT by 23 Comments
Teen Mom Cast

MTV announced Feb. 27 it will be starting a third rendition of the popular reality series. Are YOU excited?

The drama is about to continue. We’ve grown to love and obsess over Maci Bookout, Jenelle Evans and the rest of the Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 stars, and now we’re getting another group of underage mommas to adore.

MTV announced today it will be airing a Teen Mom 3, in addition to its next version of 16 and Pregnant.

Although we don’t know a premiere date for Teen Mom 3 yet, we’re sure it will be just as popular (if not more so) than the others.

Are YOU excited to meet the new batch of teen moms?

More ‘Teen Mom’ drama:

1. Did Amber Portwood Fail Her Rehab Entrance Exam?
  2. Leah Messer’s Baby Ali Is Trying To Walk, Says Grandpa
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood Released From Jail

Rian

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 21, 2012

I am so ready to see teen mom 3 I have followed ever single episode ever i guess you can call me a teen mom addict lol. But honestly i like the show so much Leah and Farrah being my favorite. I had my daughter at the age of 17 and it was really ruff and still still is. These girls are perfect examples of what kind of mom you want and dont wanna be :) Cant wait!!!!! <3

Savanna

Posted at 2:07 AM on April 12, 2012

I wanna see teen mom 3!!! It’s going to be the best my mom had my bro at 17

Savanna

Posted at 2:02 AM on April 12, 2012

I love teen mom it’s the best now I no not to have a baby at 16 all the baby’s r cute and funny:) love all of u guys

Kiley Griffin

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 27, 2012

Melissa, Maci, Catelynn, Farrah, and Amber will have their 4th and FINAL season of Teen Mom.

melissa

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 20, 2012

I don’t get it so farrah and maci amber and catlynn won’t be in out or no

Cristina

Posted at 4:51 PM on March 3, 2012

So I don’t get it the new cast won’t be the same it’s going to be different girls for Teen Mom 3! But either way I’m Excited I can’t wait to know what’s going to go on

Rian

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 21, 2012

Yes they will be different girls. It will start off with 16 and pregnant then when the babies are born they will go on to start Teen mom three

McKayla

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 2, 2012

it will be AWESOME!!!!!

pebbles wanko

Posted at 4:18 AM on March 2, 2012

ilike to be on teen mom

sherry

Posted at 1:32 AM on March 1, 2012

I am really in high hopes that corey and leah can get back together. I know she is someone else but you can see that they love each other.I cried when they split up they just belong together.

Rian

Posted at 2:22 PM on August 21, 2012

Me too they are they are the cutest couple its so sad to watch how hurt she was over the divorce but she totally rushed it. And maybe her miscarrying was a sign that it just wasnt meant to be u know?

marycatwv

Posted at 5:42 PM on February 29, 2012

I lovvvved teen mom number 1 they were theee best!!! Bribg them backkk!!

Princess

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 29, 2012

I don’t know it seems that his show is showing people that it’s hard to have a kid but it’s not the wrong thing to have one they say I wouldn’t change a thing it just makes it harder I am excited for this but I hope they show more girls wait wait wait till marriage it will be worth it.

Lisa

Posted at 7:23 AM on February 29, 2012

Wow Amber looks so good! Glad she’s doing better :D

Emma

Posted at 11:51 PM on February 28, 2012

I’m excited for Teen Mom 3! I just hope they choose a good group of girls that teenagers can learn something from. And please no more “bad girls” like Jenelle! Lol

Emma

Posted at 11:45 PM on February 28, 2012

I’m excited for Teen Mom 3! I just jo

Lillie

Posted at 5:53 PM on February 28, 2012

love this show….TEEN MOM 3 WILLROCK

Quin

Posted at 5:30 PM on February 28, 2012

I know that one of them is Jordan Ward.

katiek

Posted at 4:37 PM on February 28, 2012

Sure! What’s up with Teen Mom #1?

gbtw

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 27, 2012

ewww. the guy with them looks so disgusting and pervy… who is that? i know i should know… but i don’t. he looks like a fool trying to be young. gross.

Jen

Posted at 12:12 AM on February 28, 2012

That’s dr. Drew

Naomi

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 27, 2012

Ugh! Is MTV serious? Why does this show even exist? MTV has lost complete credibility when it comes to being a “music channel.” Why do we as Americans continue to watch such garbage on television? Honestly, MTV should just rename itself. RTV(Reality Television) or CTV(Crap Television).

b

Posted at 7:31 PM on February 27, 2012

i love these shows lol i was hoping they would do another spin off :D