Demi Lovato Dishes About Her New 'Boyfriend'

Mon, February 27, 2012 2:48pm EDT by 22 Comments
Demi Lovato Boyfriend

namila

Posted at 4:23 AM on August 18, 2012

u and joe look cute together.DATE HIM.SERIOUSLY.

Quade

Posted at 9:09 AM on October 13, 2012

demi its quade as u know it i really think that joe jonas is the guy for u trust me unless i wasn’t seen good but its reality sweetheart

khotty

Posted at 6:54 PM on May 15, 2012

date joe this dude could be your uncle joe is cuter and more funny plus you guys are great together joe makes you happy you know what watch camp mrock 1 and2 agaun….THINK..

Marah

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 13, 2012

Why Demi why take joe not that ugly guy sorry

Lizsandra castro vazquez

Posted at 11:59 PM on May 10, 2012

That guy its alex bretcher ir brecher i dont know but that guy its really really HOT!!!!!””

mc tadison

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 4, 2012

i love demi so much i can die 4 her going out wit someone else makes me mad i can give her heart a break

Doug

Posted at 10:11 AM on February 29, 2012

@ Jewells – I plead with you to seek someone to talk to. Demi was resistant at first but she went and now look she is an inspiration to many. Stay Strong my friend. And I want you to remember one thing — Lovatics from Moscow to Memphis from Tokoyo to Tupelo support you.

Jewells

Posted at 9:28 AM on February 29, 2012

Hey Demi i understand your pain i really do. i have thought of suicide. i cut myself and dont eat. my mom is to stuck in her own world to understand. i cry everyday, my grandmother is a christian and i think she may shune me if i tell her. people who out there like me i feel how you feel. no one has the right to judge because you dont know me or my life . just want to say thank you for making songs to inspire me to try to stop the cutting. i love you and will never forget what you music says.

foresco

Posted at 10:05 PM on March 15, 2012

You like cutting? You should try the throat.

lilo

Posted at 8:33 AM on February 28, 2012

I wish that she broke up with him!But maybe in the MUSIC VIDEO she have a fake BOYFRIEND to act!

Nicol

Posted at 11:27 PM on February 27, 2012

She should try going out with girls….. It may work out better than any other guy. Just saying :D

Michael Kendall

Posted at 8:13 PM on February 27, 2012

Demi should choose from her heart and pick who she wants to be with no matter what he is poor or rich or maybe average. Who knows? I be happy for her Much Love Demi <3

Keyli

Posted at 7:59 PM on February 27, 2012

Taylor

Posted at 6:38 PM on February 27, 2012

Demi should date me like im seriously in love with this girl I think about her 24/7 I want her to be my wife and the love of my life I have her posters all over my wall I know every song of hers I really love this girl with all my heart

Posted at 5:00 PM on February 27, 2012

Does anyone know what song the video is to? And will she be releasing a new album soon?

Posted at 8:03 PM on February 27, 2012

It’s for her most recent single, give your heart a break. I don’t think so as in soon but she did say in some interview that she was already working on her new album which I think it’s crazy since shes only gotten 2 singles out even though give your heart a break didn’t get much buzz.

dumas1000

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 27, 2012

All she’s saying is that she feels uncomfortable portaying some guy as her boyfriend in a music video when she doesn’t actually know him. They have to pretend on camera that they are together when in reality they are not. Music videos are very intensive, but they are shot in a day or two. The type of chemistry that might develop between two people during the course of shooting a movie for weeks/months, is difficult to replicate here because it’ll all be over in a day or two.

MusicGirl

Posted at 1:01 PM on February 28, 2012

I know right!? I don’t get how people say she has new man when she tweeted it was her “boyfriend” for her MUSIC VIDEO. Lol she even wrote for her music video. Glad to see one other person understood her tweet. :)

Arcachnar

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 27, 2012

It is just a boy for a music video. Not a real boyfriend.

MusicGirl

Posted at 1:02 PM on February 28, 2012

Oh make that two people that understood her tweet. This article is funny that they clearly can’t see it’s not a real boyfriend but it’s for her music video

harold mkonda

Posted at 4:20 PM on December 15, 2012

I think you look perfect with joe so he is great for you.

harold mkonda

Posted at 4:22 PM on December 15, 2012

so you think who is demi’s boyfriend