Cissy Houston To Visit Whitney's Hotel Room For 'Closure'

Mon, February 27, 2012 9:34am EST by 7 Comments
Cissy Houston To Visit Whitney's Hotel Room

Nice post. I was watching continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info especially the last part I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Posted at 1:16 AM on April 3, 2012

I don’t even know how I finished up here, but I believed this post was once good. I do not recognize who you might be however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in the event you are not already. Cheers!

janet huggins

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 18, 2012

please let whitney die

janet huggins

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 18, 2012

cissy houston cannot make bobbi kristina do anything she has a father cissy houston stop trying to take over

Kayla

Posted at 10:19 AM on February 28, 2012

I MIISS U TEW

Rati

Posted at 5:47 AM on February 28, 2012

I Miss Her :(((((( I Need You !!!

MAREE

Posted at 4:45 PM on February 27, 2012

Some people out there wants to blame Bobby B. You have to remember Whitney said in her own words “No One Makes Me Do Anything!”Bobbi C. Is going to need her father reguardless to any of that news media talk. Remember Whitney Loved Bobby he was her soul mate she wasn’t always unhappy. If its true that ms. Cissy needs closure then she should get that closure the way she feels she needs to get it. I remember all Whitney happy moments in interviews and behind the scenes on her movies I wish that other people could. God Love you ms.Cissy

i herbert

Posted at 10:04 AM on February 27, 2012

Some people may not agree with her decision, however she need to get closure, do it. I did the same thing with my grandmother when she died holding my hand at my mothers house. It’s an individual way of grieving. You have to be in a situation to fully understand. I pray that she gets closure and then “Let go and Let God”. I also pray that the spirit let her know that Bobby should be in her granddaughters life even if it’s monitored by her. Time will heal all wounds for everyone.