'Bachelor' Recap: Ben Flajnik Receives A Shocking Warning About Courtney Robertson

Mon, February 27, 2012 10:09pm EDT by 11 Comments
Ben Flajnik

phone interview

Posted at 1:35 AM on June 17, 2012

Fantastic points altogether, you simply gained a emblem new reader. What would you suggest about your submit that you just made a few days in the past? Any certain?

Judy Jacobs

Posted at 11:43 PM on March 4, 2012

Ben had many chances to listen to the other girls. Why if he was looking for a nice girl would he have picked Cortney? What was he smoking. How sad for his Mother and Sister. If he truly wanted a nice girl any of the last 8 girls would of been better then who he piked. Another thing when we all know who he picks before it is over why the hell would I waste my Monday night watching this program. Good by Batchelor I’m done watching this. It is not about happy endings it is about stupid drama. Sham on you Ben for wasting our time. Thought you were a sweet guy, guess your not. Then ou broke hearts of several nice ladies who just wanted a nice guy. Wow maybe you and Cortney old be together! Done watching your mess!

Emmers

Posted at 7:00 PM on March 4, 2012

I have mixed feelings about the Bachelor. The pickings are all in the hands of the producers.. if Courtney never appeared on the show then Linzi could of easily won. I feel Ben’s true soul mate is out there but she just never applied for the show. This season’s pickings were not very appealing to me, I think the producers could of done better and some were just picked to fill up slots for the show.

I think Courtney and Ben will go ahead with marriage but will end in divorce eventually. There incompatible. Ben needs to be matched with a nice, down to earth, caring girl and Courtney is definitely not that. Courtney sees Ben as the prize, and not as a soul mate. Plus she stole her vows from Sex & The City, clearly not something someone who loves you would do. If she really did feel love then she would have her own words to express, not copy and pasted vows. Pathetic.

niteangl

Posted at 2:33 PM on February 28, 2012

In the last season, Ben should have waited to propose to Ashley until she made her choice. Now he ignores all the warnings and gives her the last rose. Doesn’t he get anything?? If he ends up with Courtney, he deserves everything he gets.

dpence

Posted at 1:05 PM on February 28, 2012

Courtney couldn’t answer Ben when asked how would u get along with female friends in my life. Its good she apologize. Action speaks louder. Then words.. good. Luck!

Judy

Posted at 3:16 AM on February 28, 2012

I did not push “like” for this page. How do I “unlike” it?

Shelia

Posted at 11:25 PM on February 27, 2012

Wouldn’t it be great if Lyndzi walked out on the last episode before the finale and said she didnt want him if he were stupid enough to even consider Courtney? He derserves to be with Courtney….she is weak, co-dependent, and will be sure to make his life a living hell.

Rita

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 27, 2012

I think Kacie was annoying, Nicki seemed nice, Lindzi seems nice too, Courtney may be nice even if she said some low blows, never know really. I know that I have said things in the past and we all make mistakes. Nobody really knows them and I think that Ben and Courtney look cute together.

Natalie

Posted at 11:08 PM on February 27, 2012

Ben likes Courtney and maybe she will apologize to the girls. I do not think any of the girls were angels, I am sure of that one! She made some remarks but maybe she does wish she didn’t say them, who knows and really, who cares? Ben likes Courtney and I hope they work out if they are engaged.

Kim

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 27, 2012

Courtney apologized to Ben? Who cares. She ought to be apologizing to the girls, NOT Ben. He hasn’t suffered in the least from her craziness! Ugh.

Rudolf

Posted at 11:03 PM on February 27, 2012

Ben is not stupid…..he plays game too…same like that Courtney, just give me a Million
Dollars an go all those girls to hell, he has some other girl in CA !