Sacha Baron Cohen Dumps Ashes On Ryan Seacrest At The Oscars

Sun, February 26, 2012 7:28pm EDT by 14 Comments
2012 Oscars Sacha Baron Cohen Dictator

office for mac 2011 product key

Posted at 6:01 PM on May 17, 2012

I do not even know the way I finished up right here, but I believed this put up was great. I do not know who you are however definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to aren’t already. Cheers!

office 2007 professionnel

Posted at 6:28 AM on May 17, 2012

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I find this topic to be really something that I believe I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m taking a look ahead on your subsequent submit, I’ll attempt to get the hold of it!

miracle anti-aging product

Posted at 8:16 AM on April 21, 2012

I’ve been browsing online greater than 3 hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful value sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the net shall be much more helpful than ever before.

Angie

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 28, 2012

Wait a minute. Did I just read this line correctly? “the late, great Kim Jong-Il”
The author of this should be embarrassed. I know it’s a figure of speech, but calling Kim Jong Il “great” is laughable at best and offensive at worst. The man was a tyrant.

And Hollywood needs to lighten up. Actors take themselves way too seriously. Maybe it was a little low brow humor, but that’s what Sasha Baron Cohen does. Relax.

GLENN

Posted at 6:37 AM on February 27, 2012

NO SE PUEDE ESPERAR MAS DE UN SUJETO COMO ESTE, MAS QUE UN ACTOR ES UNA IMITACIÓN DE PAYASO, DIOS ES JUSTO Y YA LE LLEGARA SU MOMENTO

Kew1224

Posted at 2:47 AM on February 27, 2012

Cohen is a stupid fool. He did it on purpose. I bet Ryan wished he could have slapped his dumb ass down. He was disgusting with his stupid looking and no acting self.

Priss

Posted at 2:44 AM on February 27, 2012

The truth? hollywood takes itself too seriously, and think they’re a cut above everyone else.

Can you say “non-essential to survival of the human race”?

Fantastic work, Sacha.

Manuel

Posted at 1:44 AM on February 27, 2012

Sacha Baron Cohen “troll Face”….xDDDD

Manuel

Posted at 1:44 AM on February 27, 2012

Sacha Baron Coeh “troll Face”….xDDDD

maria antonieta

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 26, 2012

Simplemente muy desagradable. Un payaso asqueroso el dictador.

eva

Posted at 8:57 PM on February 26, 2012

my roomate’s sister-in-law earned $15459 past month. she gets paid on the internet and got a $349600 condo. All she did was get lucky and follow the steps uncovered on this website..MakeCash2.com

EBL

Posted at 8:01 PM on February 26, 2012

http://evilbloggerlady.blogspot.com/2012/02/okay-you-can-change-channel-from-oscars.html Sacha Baron Cohen got invited and spilt Kim Jong Il’s ashes on Ryan Seacrest. But Uggie the star of the Artist is still banned. The speciesism is just heart breaking.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:54 PM on February 26, 2012

Not cool. If he had done that to a woman on the red carpet he would be on his way to a local hospital.

Alex

Posted at 7:52 PM on February 26, 2012

This was so funny either way everyone will be talking about it! I saw this on http://www.comunitee.com