Fans Like 'The Hunger Games' More Than 'Twilight'

Sat, February 25, 2012 1:54pm EDT by 70 Comments
The Hunger Games And Twilight

ipad 3

Posted at 3:10 AM on May 7, 2012

You recognize thus significantly in relation to this subject, produced me for my part consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women are not interested except it is one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great. At all times handle it up!

sara

Posted at 10:29 AM on April 7, 2012

yeah and the teens in the hunger games dont drink blood, that is sick hahaha!

THG all the way!

Kara

Posted at 3:40 AM on March 19, 2012

Of Course Hunger Games is getting more advanced ticket sales, it’s fan base is much, much broader than Twitlight. Anyone can get into HG. Twilight is primarily for lonely, naive, immature females teens and housewives.

Daisy Hall

Posted at 9:18 PM on March 16, 2012

The Hunger Games books are well written and the movie has the advantage of real actors. I mean they can actually act! HG is guaranteed to be 100% better than Twilight.

Daisy Hall

Posted at 9:17 PM on March 16, 2012

The Hunger Games books are well written and the movie has the advantage of real actors. I mean they can actually act! HYPE is guaranteed to be 100% better than Twilight.

I

Posted at 9:31 AM on March 10, 2012

I read the first book of twilight and hated it >:( story line was slow, so stupid. Who’s sparkles in sunlight??? Really? The Hunger Games all the way!!!!

*sigh*

Posted at 1:43 AM on March 8, 2012

I prefer twilight but its ending this year. Even if many hated it…many loved it too. This year I’ll be watching the hunger games and see how it turns out.