RFK's Son Douglas Kennedy Arrested For Harassing Nurses

Sat, February 25, 2012 12:39pm EDT by 18 Comments
Douglas Kennedy Arrested

Douglas fought with nurses after he tried to take his newborn son from the maternity ward in a Westchester hospital.

Robert F. Kennedy‘s son Douglas Kennedy was arrested after an altercation with nurses on Jan. 7, NBC New York, reports.

Police claim Douglas attempted to take his newborn son from the Westchester hospital and was stopped by two nurses, who told him he could not take the baby. Douglas then allegedly became violent with the staff members.

Mary Kennedy Dead at 52 — Robert F. Kennedy Jr’s Wife Died, Found In New York Home

The 10th son of Robert and Ethel Kennedy faces misdemeanor charges of harassment and endangering the welfare of a child.

Douglas and his wife Molly Kennedy call the allegations “absurd.”

Watch video of the alleged incident!

View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.

cancun, vacacciones cancun

Posted at 1:51 PM on May 17, 2012

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation but I to find this matter to be really one thing which I think I’d never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am taking a look forward for your next put up, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

carpenter jeans

Posted at 3:01 AM on May 17, 2012

Its like you read my mind! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you can do with some percent to force the message home a little bit, however instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

If you liked that checkout this All 44 US Presidents are linked and compared in this Epic historical doumentary on American Presidential Politics.A great reference tool for the 2012US Presidential election with Obama vs Romney.It will change the way you v

Posted at 6:12 PM on May 1, 2012

naturally like your website but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to inform the truth on the other hand I’ll certainly come back again.

make money online

Posted at 6:48 AM on April 26, 2012

hey there and thank you in your information ? I’ve certainly picked up something new from right here. I did then again experience several technical issues the use of this website, since I skilled to reload the website many times prior to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, however slow loading cases times will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and could damage your high quality ranking if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could glance out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you replace this once more soon..

Gregor Gordon

Posted at 1:03 PM on March 2, 2012

The long Island SK a.k.a. “Jack Kennedy” is going to emerge victorious as a result of a Connecticut Judges panel ruling in a reduction of sentence for Michael Skakel in 2 weeks or less!

Over 40+ years of homicide, and 100+ murders completed started in 1972′, Belmont, MA. SK a.k.a. “JACK KENNEDY” rules the East Coast and KENNEDY brand.

Kind Regards

Gregor Gordon

LibertyLover

Posted at 6:27 PM on February 26, 2012

Did he say that nurse could touch his son?

Sam M

Posted at 8:33 AM on February 28, 2012

How are the nurses suppose to know that he is the father. They saw a man attempting to leave the unit with a newborn baby. For all they know he could have been a kidnapper. The nurses are responsable for the safety of their patients. No one is allowed to take the baby off the unit until discharge. And, no real MAN would ever kick a woman. He knew she was a nurse. And why would anyone take a newborn outside in January to “get fresh air”.

bertha doherty

Posted at 11:26 AM on February 26, 2012

This Kennedy should serve some jail time for this outrageous behavior. In my whole life I have never heard of anyone doing such a child endangerment action than this one!! After he exposes this child to the outside world and then returns it to the nursery who knows what germs, etc., are being now brought into the nursery and all the other babies are put in danger. What is wrong with this Kennedy doesn’t he have any functional brains? And then to abuse the nurses who were just doing their jobs – I hope he goes to jail regarding this matter and so he should.

MsNancy

Posted at 4:31 PM on February 26, 2012

Absolutely correct…putting all the other babies in that nursery seems to be overlooked here as well…KUDOS!!!! to the nurses…i would want them working on the floor with my child.

nurse in maternity ward

Posted at 9:00 AM on February 26, 2012

Hospitals have a procedures for reasons,not just to be a damper on peoples lives. The nurses did EXACTLY what they were supposed to do. NO newborn, ANYWHERE, is allowed to leave the maternity ward without the mother, hands down. The only exception to this is when the NURSES take the baby for diagnostic testing and then there is a great deal of identification process the baby and mother must show. KENNEDYS, DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND HAVE YOUR NEXT BABY AT HOME and pray there are no complications. Both Kennedy’s immaturity and priveliged thinking are beyond belief!

MsNancy

Posted at 4:33 PM on February 26, 2012

Amen !!!

nurse97

Posted at 10:02 PM on February 25, 2012

just another Kennedy thinking they can do what they want…

Momma2012

Posted at 9:29 PM on February 25, 2012

I gave birth at this hospital and the maternity nurses are AMAZING. They are kind, caring and professional. They went above and beyond and provided the best care for me and my new baby, I will forever be grateful for the wonderful care we received. I cannot imagine any of the nurses would ever act agressively especially towards a patient or anyone else. And why on earth would Mr. Kennedy want to take his newborn through the hospital (and expose him to all the germs) just to go outside for a walk? Totally irresponsible. And its cold out! SalemMomm66- you hit the nail right on the head. And shame on you Mr Kennedy for becoming violent toward the nurses and turning this around them. The video speaks for itself. Man up and take responsibility for your actions.

SalemMom66

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 25, 2012

Shame on Mr. Kennedy. The nurses were acting to keep his child safe. Standard procedure and Thank God for it. He’s just another arrogant privileged bully who thinks he’s above everyone else. Nice story for the baby book Mr. Kennedy.

Ann

Posted at 7:48 PM on February 25, 2012

Typical democrat! Do as I say, but not as I do!

Johnny

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 25, 2012

Yeah right!!!! The story is about a Democrat. who does thaT?????

Andew

Posted at 6:46 AM on February 26, 2012

I bet Obama is involved somehow (sarcasm).

Mary Jo Kopechne

Posted at 6:13 PM on February 25, 2012

It runs in their family. Add to that the POS attorney, and if I were a juror I could mail my verdict in.