Get Selena Gomez's Yellow Dress For Under $100

Fri, February 24, 2012 12:42pm EDT by 13 Comments

The star dressed down her feminine frock, pairing it with a denim jacket and flats — find out where you can get the same exact dress & SHOP!

Selena Gomez may get glam for a red carpet, but during the day she loves keeping it casual chic, just like she recently did in LA! The star sported a spring look, pairing a bright yellow, printed shirtdress with a denim jacket and flats — and we managed to find Selena’s same exact look at Topshop!

Selena’s adorable yellow shirtdress, complete with a ‘daisy dog’ pattern is currently available here for $98. Whether you live in a warm climate and want to wear it with flats of sandals or pair it with tights and a blazer if it still isn’t warm enough to step out sans tights, you can easily work the look just like the cute star!

What did you think of Selena’s casual cool style?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

More Beauty & Style

1. 57 Jaw-Dropping Beautiful Wedding Dresses to Obsess Over
  2. Hall of Shame: the Worst Celebrity Tweets
  3. 50 Winter Nail Polish Ideas, Submitted by Glamour.com Readers

Michael Jo

Posted at 5:49 PM on March 4, 2012

Hi Selena ,I was at the park today with Matt.I miss you.
Have a good day.I was hoping to see you before lacation.
If not maybe a later day.
With Love
M.J.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 8:31 AM on March 3, 2012

Hey Hun~ I love you Michael Jo, and I miss you.I know its hard to be away from each other.I wish you were here with me.I’m not giving up on US.I know your not giving up to.We Love each other to much.We will be together,Cuz we don’t ever give up.
My friend seen you and she said your ‘WoW'(:
I Love you Michael Jo~
Selena(:

Michael Jo

Posted at 5:22 PM on February 28, 2012

Selena You are Beautiful in every dress,But this yellow 1 on you(: is wow!
M.J.

nazlı akbaş

Posted at 2:11 PM on February 27, 2012

selena gomez hiç güzel değilsin

sude nur uysal

Posted at 2:08 PM on February 27, 2012

selena gomez rujunun reklamını yapsana

kendall

Posted at 11:17 AM on February 27, 2012

Has anyone ever told you that God loves you and has a Wonderful plan for you life? i have a real quick but important question to ask you, if you were to die today do you no for sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that you’d go to heaven ? if not say this with your heart and lips out loud pray, Jesus, forgive me of my sin,save me, be my Lord,U have come in the flesh,died & rose for me,Jesus is my Lord. If you prayed that prayer above as a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ i tell you that today all your sins are forgiven and your on your way to Heaven Because you have Jesus In your Heart.

j

Posted at 7:46 AM on February 27, 2012

Selena is a doll. She dresses so cute.Love her new puppy, so cute.She is a sweet and beautiful young person. She is a natural beauty.

Katara

Posted at 10:57 PM on February 26, 2012

Oh how I wished I had that dress
But 98 bucks….my momma won’t be happy

selbieber

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 25, 2012

OMG SHOWED MY MUMMY SHE GOT ME THE DRESS !<3

Michael Jo

Posted at 1:09 AM on February 25, 2012

There is a picture with you wearing the yellow dress at the beach and you are standing and smiling big.I like that picture of you and also the picture of you in the blue dress I like that one to.
Have a great evening Selena~