Rihanna Wants To Marry Chris Brown? Read Her Tweets

Fri, February 24, 2012 3:00pm EDT by 25 Comments

Rihanna posted some lyrics from Young Jeezy’s song ‘I Do,’ which is all about marriage. Is she thinking about renewed love Chris?

Both Rihanna and Chris Brown have kept quite about their relationship status even though they acted like a couple again at her birthday party , but Rihanna’s recent posts on Twitter might be giving fans a clue.

She tweeted: “Fold under pressure, I would never ever ever ever!” and later added “I D-O, I D-O, I D-O O O!!!”

The tweets might have been her way telling fans and the media that she will not let the criticism about her relationship with Chris dictate her choices.

While both tweets are lyrics from a Young Jeezy song titled “I Do,” which features Jay-Z and Andre 3000, it’s curious that she would choose these specific lines.

And while we don’t think Rihanna is referring to another infamous Abba song, ” I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do”, it’s a rousing affirmation of ” I love you”, ” I can”t Deny It.”

What do you guys think about Rihanna’s tweets? Do you think they are about Chris Brown?

More Rihanna and Chris Brown news:

1. Will Chris Brown & Rihanna Share The Stage On American Idol?
  2. Jay-Z Is Disappointed In Rihanna For Seeing Chris Brown Again & Is Scared For Her
  3. Rihanna & Chris Brown Are Telling Their Fans, ‘We’re Back Together,’ In The Most Powerful Way They Can — With Their Music

The Wolverine

Posted at 8:25 AM on March 30, 2013

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard
on. Any recommendations?

Poetry

Posted at 5:50 AM on April 28, 2012

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thank you for magnificent info I was on the lookout for this information for my mission.

Preston

Posted at 3:52 AM on March 4, 2012

The two only know what happened between them, they have decided to put the issue aside and move on, lets give them a break

KeriaSOPRETTY

Posted at 11:44 AM on March 3, 2012

PEOPLE JUST NEED TO LEAVE THEM ALONE CUZ ITS NOT ANYBODYS CHOICE BUT THEIRS IF RIRI WANNA GET BK WIT CHRIS THEN LET IT BE CUZ IF YOU WAZ TO PUT YO FEET IN RIRI’S SHOES THEN YOU WUDNT WANT PEOPLE CUMMIN ALL UP IN YO FACE WITH THE SAME THIING THAT YOU WANNA LOOK PAST HOW DO YOU EXPECT SOMEONE TO GO ON WIT THIER LIFE WHEN YOU PUTTIN THEM ON PAUSE TRY TO THINK ABOUT HOW SHE FEELS I MEAN LIKE REALLY WHEN I HEARD THAT RIRI WAS SCARED TO SHOW THAT SHE WAS AFRAID TO SHOW THAT SHE HAS FORGIVEN HIM BECAUSE SHE WAZ WORRIED ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE WUD THINK DO YOU NOT SEE HOW BAD YOU MAKE HER FEEL I UNDERSTAND THAT IT MIGHT BE A BAD EXAMPLE BUT IF PEOPLE REALLY HAD ENOUGH SENSE THEY WOULDNT FOLLOW THAT EXAMPLE THEY WOULD FOLLOW THE CORRECT EXAMPLE AND ANYWAY THAT WASNT ANYBODYS BUSINESS BUT CHRIS’S AND RI’S FROM THE VERY START AND WHAT CHRIS DID IS HIGHLY UNEXCEPTABLE AND I KNOW THAT IT IS A VERY BIG DEAL TO LOOK PAST BUT SOME PEOPLE CAN HAVE A STRONG ENOUGH HEART TO FORGIVE CUZ ITS BETTER TO HAVE LOVE THAN TO NOT HAVE LOVE AT ALL BUT MAYBE IF PEOPLE HADNT BEEN RUMORING SO MUCH THEN MAYBE THEY WOULDNT BE GETTING BK TO GETHER AND I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND LIKE SOMEONE GROWN BUT ITS NOT CUZ IM 10 GOING ON 11 IN TWO MORE DAYS BUT CHILDREN CAN SPEAK THE TRUTH JUST AS WELL AS GROWN UPS THIS IS HOW I FEEL BUT IF YOU DONT SEE WHERE IM GOING MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK AGAIN CUZ I HOPE YOU FEEL GUILTY AND I ADMIT I FELT THE SAME WAY YOU DID BUT I LOOKED PAST IT AND RELIZED THAT IT WASNT NONE OF MY BUSINESS OR ANYBODY ELSES ALL THAT I AM ASKING IS THAT YOU FEEL WHAT RIRI IS FEELING AND YOU RELIZE WHAT I DID

Mathew

Posted at 7:22 PM on March 2, 2012

I like rihanna n i wana her marry bro brown

sister

Posted at 1:37 PM on February 29, 2012

But u can’t blame chris cos
Apparently he was angry cos of
Something at the time so let them get
Together, it’s their choice so leave
Them alone

malete mpho

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 28, 2012

i like them very much their good couple.

andrew

Posted at 5:30 AM on February 27, 2012

If two ppl are in love u can’t do nothing,but what about the tatoo of chris’s gf it means something to him as well

Rick James

Posted at 1:44 AM on February 27, 2012

C. B: Hey Ri-Ri, What did the five fingers say to the face?
Rihanna: huh?
C. B: SLAP!

kelvin

Posted at 3:14 PM on February 26, 2012

is gud 4 both of them i wish

Harah mutesi

Posted at 6:01 AM on February 26, 2012

A thk CB n Rihanna shd b gvn their own tym 2 put stuff ryt coz non ov us cn decide 4 dem

aiesha

Posted at 6:02 PM on February 25, 2012

First,ppl need to realize THE MORE THEY CRITICIZE ND TALK ABOUT THEM THE MORE THEY WILL CLING TO EACH OTHER! its only a focus cuz they n the public eye. There r a lot of women tht get bk with n abuser… I’m still with my husband he is a changed man after 15 years togetha we fought 1 time! Keyword I FOUGHT BK! Rhianna isn’t sleeping with you and if she forgives him let them be!!! It doesn’t change the fact of how talented Chris brown is and I’m not condoning abuse BUT NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED N IT DOESN’T CHANGE WHO U LOVE!! IF THE MUSIC,PRODUCERS,ND HER TEAM WULDA LET THEM B AFTER THE INCIDENT MAYBE NOW THEY WULDNT B WITH EACH OTHER NOW….ALL WE CAN DO NOW IS WATCH……I’M ROOTING FOR YALL CHRIS ND RHIANNA!!!!

Liveurlife Thisyear

Posted at 5:17 PM on February 25, 2012

Yeah, RIHANNA recogize this still the WHITE MAN’S WORLD
THEY still tryin’ 2 make U THE HELP, THEIR MAMMY,THEIR GIRL!

Jermaine

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 25, 2012

“WHEN A WOMAN LOVES,SHE LOVE 4 REAL”Don’t blame Riri……”you can’t hold back love”

Biddo9

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 25, 2012

Its like R kelly said it all.WHEN A WOMAN LOVES,SHE LOVES 4 REAL.so dont blame aunty Riri cz dis is all abt luv

NaNa

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 25, 2012

I guess she likes getting the s**t beat outta her…

Mr. IMV UYHE

Posted at 1:39 PM on February 25, 2012

That ain’t Nothing but just Lyric yall are too funny to believe that their r/is/was back together it make me LoL! They are Friend and if they are back together then it’s None Of our Business live your own Life, Worry about yr life Not Their. Love their Music

Pa boy

Posted at 10:50 AM on February 25, 2012

U can only found luv if u follow someone heart rihanna and chris do realy make a nice couple.that mistake was in da past,we are taking about da future.neva mind jay.z

veevee

Posted at 9:42 AM on February 25, 2012

II Cor:13—tells us what love is. Love doesn’t punch someone in the face, nor does love lie, cheat, or tbreaten. When somebody shows you who they are, you better believe them. Rihanna would be well advised to steer clear of CB.

brenda

Posted at 1:25 AM on February 25, 2012

I don’t care what people think of Chris Brown i know he has changed he has come a long way with his career but can u blame him for be angry. people are human and need to grow up he made 1 mistake which God forgave him for it. that’s y Rihanna accepted his forgiveness.RiRi if u do read this dont listen to Jay Z OR ANYONE ELSE JZ is living his life with beyonce don’t let him pressure to stay away from CB Follow your heart he makes good music and he is very talented. stand by your man.

Alexis

Posted at 6:43 PM on February 24, 2012

I am a huge Rihanna fan, i live and breathe her music, i do not go a day by without listening to one of her tracks! I was always a fan of hers but i grew to love her more after the whole incident that occured with chris brown! She displayed strength and courage, throughout that whole process, she expressed her feelings, she let the world in on what happened and she became a better more talented person because of it. Chris Brown may have changed .. but im not sure its worth the risk, like they say fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I will support Rihanna’s decision a 100% .. because i know it takes a lot of strength to forgive someone who has so badly wronged you.

#RihannaNAVY

Christopher kapilima

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 24, 2012

Am one person who has been waiting for chris brown and rihanna to get back together!….
Am a huge huge chris brown fan and i also love rih too:)
Just look at how good they look together.Surely if i were to critisize i would think twice.Rihanna loves chris and its the same for him too and they all show it nomatter what people say,so if rih wants to take it to another level i wouldnt get surprised.
If she wants marriage then its fine,as long as chris is there to say yes then people should just stop being critics and watch the lovers do there thing.

NO ONE CAN EVER SEPERATE RIHANNA FROM CHRIS BROWN………ONLY GOD CAN.

THANK YOU.

MC

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 24, 2012

Agree 100% :)

Pam

Posted at 5:26 PM on February 24, 2012

I agree!!

Crystal

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 24, 2012

I agree as well, because if they love each other, then who are we to stand in the way & stop them, I’m a huge Chris fan & I love Rihanna as well, so I just wish them the best…but do any of you guys remember the 90’s show Kenan & Kel when ever Kel loved orange soda, he would say I do, I do, I do, I doooo…sounds like that’s what Rihanna is saying..lol