Kim Kardashian's Ex Ray J: Kim & I Had Wild And Freaky Sex!

Fri, February 24, 2012 10:55am EST by 21 Comments
Getty Images

Poor Kim – ex-boyfriend Ray J claims in his newly released book, Death of the Cheating Man, that sex was “bananas”and ” buck wild” with Kim, and he gives loads of details.

Talk about kiss and telling. First, Ray J filmed a sex tape with Kim Kardashian, and now he’s talking very explicity in his new book about the wild sex life they had.

“We were like animals; sexually free to try anything and we did,” he reveals. The first 30 days with Kim “seemed to put me in a trance” he claims, “and the wilder the sex, the more my feelings got stronger.”

Ray J says Kim made sure that everything was sexy. “There was always a panty show for me to see which pair of panties I wanted her to wear, just before we’d go out. And that was the regular.”

Ray J describes Kim as a “straight freak who was down to do whatever, whenever and that she seriously hypnotized me.” He says, “There are certain things that a woman can do to hypnotize a man and Kim knew them all.”

He says that he and Kim were “buck-wild; we would get sexual at any time and then she would do certain things that most women just don’t seem to do”…for example “she had a very special way of waking me up in the morning…”

Oh, that’s enough TMI for now.

We’re sure Kris Humphries, who reportedly had an almost non-existent sex live with Kim, isn’t going to be wanting to read any of Ray J’s x-rated revelations!

— Phil Ritzio

More Ray J and Kim News

1. Ray J: Kim Kardashian Cheated On Her First Husband With Me
  2. Kim Kardashian’s Exes — Which Wronged Her The Most? VOTE
  3. Whitney Houston’s Boyfriend Ray J Speaks Out On Her Death

AL

Posted at 2:39 PM on September 7, 2013

Ray J is just as bad if not worst. Leaked this and when it backfired he got mad. “I Hit It First” this sorry little boy is a one hit owner, who takes credit for making her a star. He needs that brainless head exampled. As for Kim she has a wonderful father. She is a joke on some levels, but she didn’t make this tape alone. He’s a reject who gets attention by bashing her. A nobody is what he is and always will be.

mimi

Posted at 2:38 AM on June 26, 2012

Kim just like her pimp momager is a whore who loves to cheat and sleep around with all the black guys that she would see.

A fame whore whjo is hungry for m$oney and seex.

Kris Jenner-Kardashian

Posted at 8:53 AM on May 9, 2012

Kim gest what she deserves. she is a stank azz trick…high priced hobag!……she looks like a plastic “Brat Doll”…Only a doll made after her would be called ” Skanky Beyotche Doll”.

cool aid loc

Posted at 12:43 PM on February 26, 2012

u sound jealous kim is a nobody matter fact the whole family they have no talent at nothing they do i dont understand how they get all this celebrity news ray j made her career if he wants to end it oh well

Ashley

Posted at 2:40 AM on February 26, 2012

So what ppl do u!!!!!!!

Marissa

Posted at 3:48 PM on February 25, 2012

I think he should keep all that info to himself

TRUTH

Posted at 9:14 AM on February 25, 2012

No surprise that kim cheated on her husband.

sara

Posted at 6:10 AM on February 25, 2012

I love watching this whore fall. So many people have called her a whore..and it’s true. This is the only way she knows how to keep a man (and she has terrible taste in guys GROSS) I’m just sitting back and loving this…piece of trash Kim is.

Tawni Sims

Posted at 3:53 AM on February 25, 2012

Kim…………….Wouldn’t your father be proud of you!!!!

Some day this will come back to haunt you. If you ever have
a son or daughter, how are you going to explain your self? I am not a prude, but getting famous like you did is pretty sad.
I will pray for you. I am have Lebanese, and a Christian. Why did you not return your wedding gifts? Take a look inside your self. You are a pretty girl, But that only goes so far.

Melanie

Posted at 5:50 PM on February 24, 2012

I’ve seen the trailer of their sextape, Kim is useless. She’s a dead fish, she just lays there.

Abe

Posted at 8:09 PM on February 24, 2012

With her delicious booty she does not need to do a thing. Her booty does it all.

nichole

Posted at 2:46 PM on February 24, 2012

more publicity for the hoeTRASHians for free??
mama Jenner will take it!
bet they’re all holding hands and jumping up and down right now laughing and happy that you guys have yet AGAIN written anotherrrr article on this skank.

Abe

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 24, 2012

I feel that Kim K called Ray J. Ray is a black man he jumps when a white woman flick her finger. He immediately drove to her house. She wore a very red short dress showing her black andies, They had nice dinner. She brought hot towels with tooth paste on the brush.Kim said ” Ray honey the Buzz from our lovely sex tape is wearing down. I don’t have the princess feeling any more. No media, no Gossip and no Paparazzi Oh God I am dying. Even the Hilton Girl released a drunken video and that BI wants to steal my princess-ship” Ray looked at her and said “I am a Black man and you are White woman I am at your service any hour any day”
Kim K said ” Honey release that sh*t you call a book you wrote about me. Let me have the Buzz again.”
My Comment:
Your Honor that is the truth and nothing but the truth so help me God/.

Emily

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 24, 2012

My daughter idolizes her!!!! She should be banned!!!!!!!!!!

Abe

Posted at 8:44 PM on February 24, 2012

Emily
play the momy’s role and set your daughter and implant in her head that Kim K is not a good role model.

gbtw

Posted at 12:57 PM on February 24, 2012

she looks A GAZILLION times better here— so much less plastic-y and coiffed, and about a cm less makeup. she has NOT improved with age. she looks like a 50 year old (maybe 40) from brighton beach these days- with the excessive bling and fillers and makeup.

Amanda

Posted at 12:46 PM on February 24, 2012

Poor Kim? She’s done nothing but benefit from the sex tape. If it weren’t for that she wouldn’t be famous. Ray J talking about their sex life is only getting her more press. I’m sure she’s loving it even though she’ll act like she’s so hurt in public.

c

Posted at 12:39 PM on February 24, 2012

big surprise, we all know she’s a slut

Catalana

Posted at 11:14 AM on February 24, 2012

I know she ins’t the best person alive WE ALL KNOW THAT! but I also think he should’t been talking about private things like that. After all, he’s a “gentleman”. It was years ago, so why NOW bring that up?

gbtw

Posted at 12:54 PM on February 24, 2012

tho you’re 100% right (two wrongs don’t make a right), i’m too busy feeling like she needs to learn this lesson (among others) to care about his wrong. the lesson being- you want fame at all costs? you don’t get privacy with it, and THE TRUTH will eventually come out because you can’t script everyone’s lines.

Abe

Posted at 8:40 PM on February 24, 2012

Catalena
What private we talking about here./ Did you watch the Sex tape. Did you watch how seductive she was acting and loving every minute of it.