Ray J Talks About His Sex Tape With Kim Kardashian

Fri, February 24, 2012 11:34am EDT by 21 Comments
Ray J Tell-All Book: Talks About Sex Tape With Kim Kardashian

So did Ray J worry at all about how his racy sex tape with Kim would affect her when it went public? He reveals all in his new book.

In Death of the Cheating Man, Ray J, 31, spills the beans about what through his mind when his sex tape with ex gf Kim Kardashian, 31, inexplicably “leaked.” And let’s just say, he had only one thing on his mind: me, myself, and I.

“I thought [my career] was literally over as I saw it,” the R&B singer said when the tape went viral. “At the time, I thought my life and money might be over because you can’t be respected once you go into a certain world that involves sex.”

Aside from feeling embarrassed for his family (his sis is pop singer Brandi), his next immediate thought was: “Damn, I won’t even be able to get into a club after the sh*t hits the fan.”

However, according to Ray J, the opposite happened. His career surprisingly shot off like a rocket, and he claimed he “literally became a sex object.” Needless to say, he took advantage of both.

“‘Mo money — mo problems,’ but I prefer ‘mo money — mo women,'” he said. “No matter where I went, it became normal to have two girls that were down. Every man has wanted to be Hugh Hefner at some point and time in his life. I just happen to get the chance to do it.”

Interestingly, Ray J doesn’t bother mentioning Kim or her feelings in the entire chapter about the scandal…this guy’s a real keeper, ay?

More Ray J News:

1. Kim Kardashian’s Ex Ray J: Kim & I Had Wild And Freaky Sex!
  2. Ray J: Kim Kardashian Cheated On Her First Husband With Me
  3. Whitney Houston’s Boyfriend Ray J Speaks Out On Her Death

IRENE

Posted at 1:20 PM on May 7, 2012

Pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ people let dis chic leave her life for once, nobdy Ȋ̝̊̅§ perfect,she Ȋ̝̊̅§ just a girl ∂α̲̅†̥ wen ever she Ȋ̝̊̅§ inlove she can do anythg.pls just let her βξ…i guess she and kanye west will definately make a perfect match..As for Ray J get a life n think of somethg better in ur life…love U̶̲̥̅̊ kim kardashian

Rose

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 14, 2012

Ray J, stop sexual immorality and prostitution. Stop womanizing and partying. Leave drugs, alcohol and cigarettes alone. Come to Jesus christ for the salvation of your soul. Accept Jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour for the remission of your sins. Repent from your sins. Whitney is in hell. You are going to hell if you are not a born again child of God. Hell is real. Heaven is real. Choose Jesus. Reject satan. Stop polluting the minds of folks through your immoral lifestyle.

nokwanda

Posted at 1:46 PM on April 6, 2012

what ray j done is great

m

Posted at 10:26 AM on March 27, 2012

they’re both as bad as each other

victor

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 22, 2012

Ray J is beond GAY to kis and tell like he’s been doind all along you are either nyeve or just plain a EDIOT if thats not low self esteam i dont know what is. Let me clarify, Whittney was very beutifull but not latley no DISRESPECT i could understand a freind but to be hittn that i dont think so. Sounds like BIOTCH SHHHH to me just telln it like it should be told.

Lala Anthony

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 8, 2012

I keep this skeezer far away from my man…ya’ll no wat Im
sayzin….Kim be a straight up poo punt hooker!…for real!….this beyotch say she dont have plastic surgery
…ya right, every aprt of her plastic

Sweet Pea

Posted at 9:59 PM on March 5, 2012

thinks

Sweet Pea

Posted at 9:58 PM on March 5, 2012

I am the only one things the tape was sorry as hell

adubi bose

Posted at 4:13 PM on March 5, 2012

He is just a retard, now I understand why he is writing about kimmie in his so called book…its not always about the money dude…get a life!!!

zc

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 27, 2012

she may be the “prettyest girl” ever but she will never be with any one she is too much into herself!i hate her!!go die nasty slut!shes so fake and dosent do anything unless there is money involved!

jams

Posted at 12:24 AM on February 25, 2012

Glad he made some dough of the tape, isn’t this what made Kim famous for. She can never walk into a room anywhere that someone will always says she loves being pissed on. How could she do that? So gross. Mama Pimp needed money.

dandilion

Posted at 9:26 PM on February 24, 2012

Ha! look what hell and slander she did to her last hubby for money and fame.. she has the me, myself and I selfish, tell all with no worry syndrome too.

Shelly

Posted at 7:21 PM on February 24, 2012

Why is he promoting a book he did not write? Maxwell Billieon wrote the book. He was on StudioLA 11 yesterday talking about it.

If Ray J’s career did take off like a rocket that rocket must have had a short fuse cuz Kim made out like a bandit from that tape and Ray J got short-changed big time. If it wasnt’ for the sex tape and Brandi being his sister no one would know who he was.

Wonder how long it will take him to exploit his relationhip with Whitney Houston?

Whitney Had hm 2

Posted at 5:00 PM on February 24, 2012

Where is the Whitney Huston sex tape begging for her drugs! N her hands and knees! Really have that playing at the Oscars! As tribute as Ray J
Refuses to give it to her!

Extra Extra

Posted at 2:59 PM on February 24, 2012

Ray J wrote the book explaining things from his perspective. He can’t write about Kim’s point of view because he is not Kim!!! Hello….Hollywood life your not stupid!!! I applaud him for being honest and setting the record straight. That Kim Kardashian is a complete slut and I am sure she is just waiting for all of this stuff to go away…but we are waiting for her to go away as well. !!!!!

Jade

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 24, 2012

Ammmmen!

Abimbola Adesanya

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 24, 2012

“Show me ur friend they say and tell yu who yu are”. Kim and Ray J, humn wht a match. No wonder she can’t cope with Kris Humpheries d guy’s too gentle on her. Kim likes it black, rough and steaming hot !!! Shame on yu Kim.

gbtw

Posted at 1:03 PM on February 24, 2012

i want to say it’s in bad taste, but it makes me just too happy to see kim getting a TRUE dose of reality.

amelia

Posted at 11:58 AM on February 24, 2012

You writers at HWL act like Kim is a saint, if anyone benefited from this whole fiasco it was her. Before the sex tape was released she was a nobody, now she is just famous for being famous, an attention seeking whore.

c

Posted at 1:15 PM on February 24, 2012

so true!

Wake up

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 24, 2012

Exactly! Thank you, that girl is disgusting and they should take her off television and boycott her. Her lifestyle and morals are just polluting our youth and young women who follow her.